Shamima Begum: how do we feel about her?

Abdullah

Reaction score
Salaam everyone

I'm sure no one has failed to know about the furore going on about this ISIS bride

So how do we feel about her, what are our opinions and particularly how do Abrahamics and spiritualists feel?, is mercy forgiveness and compassion the way forward?

I personally think she was a very young girl when she fell for isis propaganda; she's made a grave mistake, however she has the potential for complete rehabilitation and should be given another chance.

May God bring her and her baby out of that dangerous refugee camp and back home quick ameen!

Yep, she should come home.

She's a Brit, she was radicalised and brainwashed and since going out there, God know's what she's seen, or how traumatised she is.

She hasn't helped her case in her public statements, but that's all part of the process.

Having said that, when she comes she'll face prosecution, and if she overcomes that she'll be under surveillance for a long, long time. She may also lose her child, who'll be taken into care by social services ...

Yep, she should come home.

She's a Brit, she was radicalised and brainwashed and since going out there, God know's what she's seen, or how traumatised she is.

She hasn't helped her case in her public statements, but that's all part of the process.

Having said that, when she comes she'll face prosecution, and if she overcomes that she'll be under surveillance for a long, long time. She may also lose her child, who'll be taken into care by social services ...

Yeah I agree however I hope she can be totally free of surveillance etc after some time as she does seem like a girl who's harmless and inclined to peace.

I think if she turns into an anti extremist activist like others former extremists have then she'll be fully trusted by the authorities and she can keep her baby too

I'm a conspiracy theory sort of person so I am highly suspicious of figures being talked about a lot on the media and organizations I think are under the control and influence of various international government agencies.

I'm a conspiracy theory sort of person so I am highly suspicious of figures being talked about a lot on the media and organizations I think are under the control and influence of various international government agencies.
The media just wants interesting news to talk about so it can continue it's daily broadcast business. They can milk this story for a while as it's in the public interest .

There's nothing 'conspiracy theory' about it when you think about it rationally

The media just wants interesting news to talk about so it can continue it's daily broadcast business. They can milk this story for a while as it's in the public interest .

There's nothing 'conspiracy theory' about it when you think about it rationally

Yeah, my "conspiracy theory" outlook is just the tendency to pretty much jump to considering everything guilty of being "fake" in some way, even without knowing much of anything about it. Fake or staged or false flag, ever since 9/11, that has been my go to denial of everything, especially pertaining to most widely broadcast Terrorism including events like Sandy Hook and the Boston Marathon Bombing and even the sniper in the trunk or back of his car with his son.

I look to things like Operation Gladio and various economically efficient reasons to disbelieve in the claims and instead believe in controlled events which benefit some organized group more than the supposed actors or accused agents. In other words "government lies" has been my denial of what others might call reality for the last 18 years roughly.

I had been ahead of some of the conspiracy theorists of today since I had just seen the film JFK and had been reading about Nazi false flag stuff and Bush historic connections to helping Nazis and how WW2 things were being funded and organized even between supposed enemies in a very confusing fashion which was far from straightforward lines of enemies, it seemed like something else was up ultimately than the story put forward, then 9/11 happened and I was quick to learn everything weird behind it even as I had seen weirdness like the controlled charges appearance and the plane weirdness and was on the computer right away putting out my poisonous possibilities which people weren't ready for, it was way too soon for them and they believed whatever they were told, not knowing about the prior weird construction going on closing floors throughout the building and doing heavy work likely rigging the building or the money removed from it and "lost". They didn't know about the use of stock photos or actors.

So anyway, even without knowing this girl or looking into it, I'm quick to think its just more fraud, more false flag and psychological operations, more actors, more fakers and their handlers, just rubbish overall. Apparently its an old tradition, since the Qur'an says when you are brought some piece of news not to just be quick to believe it or act on it without ascertaining its veracity or truth (which I don't do, its guilty almost before it reaches me, because I can not ascertain its truth in any easy or real way, so "if in doubt, do without"). How did they "accidentally" fill a bunch of vaccines with live virus one day? How did a bunch of people get caught injecting live AIDS into children in North Africa?

No, this world is ruled by criminals running amok in my view, and they produce distracting junk that no one can do anything about to keep the masses just disorganized and angry, like the Pharaoh in thr Qur'an had kept people in various disputing factions so they could not form any effort to save themselves or overthrow his family which he made them feel dependent on.

The Villainocracy of the human reign.

But lets say, based on what little I've gathered from what is mentioned here, that this girl is somehow able to go and join some radical group that seems pretty difficult to actually find and join, and is usually a government front to either recruit agents or catch terrorists, but she somehow gets into this group that I find practically mythical like Al-Qaeda as just a way for the US, Britain, and Israel to do their dirty work and unofficial proxy efforts against their enemies and disrupt nations like Syria for their oil deals with Russia and Gazprom, and she gets in there and finds herself a success but gets bored or something and turns into the opposite and gets tons of attention both ways as a sort of person person. So yeah, if that was for real, I'd think she sounds like a rather ridiculous person, but I might forgive her based on how pretty she is or something.

I can't imagine what you imagine.

I'm in-between imagining two things. That she is playing a role on a government payroll or is genuine and getting a disproportionate amount of unecessary attention as a novelty. Such focus though makes her suspect to me as some kind of tool for an agenda.

Ascertaining the truth when something is brought to you is not the same as assuming it is a lie or “fake”.

Yeah, my "conspiracy theory" outlook is just the tendency to pretty much jump to considering everything guilty of being "fake" in some way, even without knowing much of anything about it. Fake or staged or false flag, ever since 9/11, that has been my go to denial of everything, especially pertaining to most widely broadcast Terrorism including events like Sandy Hook and the Boston Marathon Bombing and even the sniper in the trunk or back of his car with his son.

I look to things like Operation Gladio and various economically efficient reasons to disbelieve in the claims and instead believe in controlled events which benefit some organized group more than the supposed actors or accused agents. In other words "government lies" has been my denial of what others might call reality for the last 18 years roughly.

I had been ahead of some of the conspiracy theorists of today since I had just seen the film JFK and had been reading about Nazi false flag stuff and Bush historic connections to helping Nazis and how WW2 things were being funded and organized even between supposed enemies in a very confusing fashion which was far from straightforward lines of enemies, it seemed like something else was up ultimately than the story put forward, then 9/11 happened and I was quick to learn everything weird behind it even as I had seen weirdness like the controlled charges appearance and the plane weirdness and was on the computer right away putting out my poisonous possibilities which people weren't ready for, it was way too soon for them and they believed whatever they were told, not knowing about the prior weird construction going on closing floors throughout the building and doing heavy work likely rigging the building or the money removed from it and "lost". They didn't know about the use of stock photos or actors.

So anyway, even without knowing this girl or looking into it, I'm quick to think its just more fraud, more false flag and psychological operations, more actors, more fakers and their handlers, just rubbish overall. Apparently its an old tradition, since the Qur'an says when you are brought some piece of news not to just be quick to believe it or act on it without ascertaining its veracity or truth (which I don't do, its guilty almost before it reaches me, because I can not ascertain its truth in any easy or real way, so "if in doubt, do without"). How did they "accidentally" fill a bunch of vaccines with live virus one day? How did a bunch of people get caught injecting live AIDS into children in North Africa?

No, this world is ruled by criminals running amok in my view, and they produce distracting junk that no one can do anything about to keep the masses just disorganized and angry, like the Pharaoh in thr Qur'an had kept people in various disputing factions so they could not form any effort to save themselves or overthrow his family which he made them feel dependent on.

The Villainocracy of the human reign.

But lets say, based on what little I've gathered from what is mentioned here, that this girl is somehow able to go and join some radical group that seems pretty difficult to actually find and join, and is usually a government front to either recruit agents or catch terrorists, but she somehow gets into this group that I find practically mythical like Al-Qaeda as just a way for the US, Britain, and Israel to do their dirty work and unofficial proxy efforts against their enemies and disrupt nations like Syria for their oil deals with Russia and Gazprom, and she gets in there and finds herself a success but gets bored or something and turns into the opposite and gets tons of attention both ways as a sort of person person. So yeah, if that was for real, I'd think she sounds like a rather ridiculous person, but I might forgive her based on how pretty she is or something.
There is truth to a lot of conspiracy theories regarding false flag operations and organised government or secret service conspiracies, however it doesn't make sense to always jump to same conclusions regarding everything as some are clear to see straight forward stuff rather than organised conspiracies.

I think Sajid Javed is playing a little political game here to win political points which would be handy in his upcoming prime ministerial campaign, but other than that, the rest is as one would expect for things to turn out, such as them 3 girls falling for IS propaganda and going out to Syria, this girl being found in refugees camp etc.

There are these conspiracy theory businesses like Alex jones' YouTube channel etc and they put a conspiracy theory spin to everything as it's part of their business. They'd run out of material otherwise and it's not healthy to listen to them as it could create s conspiracy theory obsession in us.

. Such focus though makes her suspect to me as some kind of tool for an agenda.

Such focus just might be some interesting stuff for media to use as it sells and is in the public interest; maybe you should look at it from this angle?

Ofcourse if something more interesting happens between then, like a plane flying into the canary wharf tower, they'll switch their focus on that, but without it; this is the most interesting thing.

I've never looked in
Such focus just might be some interesting stuff for media to use as it sells and is in the public interest; maybe you should look at it from this angle?

Ofcourse if something more interesting happens between then, like a plane flying into the canary wharf tower, they'll switch their focus on that, but without it; this is the most interesting thing.

I've never looked into this story and I don't know who the person is, but do know my general tendency of denial and doubt in relation to trusting things from the media after 9/11 which split me into a permanently doubtful and conspiratorial thinker. That being said though, the idea that from the perspective of the news agency its a means to profit off of curiousities, abberations, and oddities, I certainly believe that is true as well, and at the very least it is as you say if nothing more or nothing nefarious and just as they claim, then yeah, totally, they just want to show people something weird and make money off of it for as long as possible.

I've never looked into this story and I don't know who the person is, but do know my general tendency of denial and doubt in relation to trusting things from the media after 9/11 which split me into a permanently doubtful and conspiratorial thinker.

911 was indeed an oddity, especially given the official story that didn't match the visible evidence, such as what we've seen regarding the pentagon attack, so this is rightfully conspiracy theory stuff,

however when their isn't any odd things about an incident (Such as, say for example we did see footage of plane flying into pentagon and wtc 7 never collapsed) then to regard it as a conspiracy will be paranoia, for this is what the definition of paranoia is - to be suspicious of something when there is no good reason to be suspicious.

This is why we still have to differentiate from odd incidences and those which, although may be dramatic as if straight out of a movie, are without grounds for suspicion.

they just want to show people something weird and make money off of it for as long as possible.

Bingo!!!

Back