Keep the sabbath holy

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the neighborhood gossip, Galileo was broken physically and mentally by the Inquisitors, and being locked up in your home for life is nothing that goes well for a broken man. I doubt if he thought going before the Inquisitors was going to be a picnic. Leonardo knew the despotic ways of the church and was somewhat careful in his approach to free thought. The church is little different today, except they no longer have the combined power with the state and are limited in what they can do. Thank God for separation of church and state in the US. It doesn't work as well when the religion is Marxism and the state is communist, or when the religion is Muslim, and the state is Muslim.

Yeshua
@2ndpillar
Where does the Gospel of Matthew come into it from your point of view? You seem to accept the Gospel of Matthew as mostly authentic, but are there are parts of it that you reject? Christ's authority to forgive sin might be an example?

Yeshua had the ability to heal and forgive sins to show the power of God. That does not mean you have been healed and have been forgiven, especially when your only perceived virtue is believing the lie of the serpent, which is you "surely shall not die" (Genesis 3:4). You will surely die (Jeremiah 31:30). Apparently the tares/wicked of Matthew 13 will not escape being burned up. Their main problem seemed they were fertile ground for the seed of the devil.

Yeshua had the ability to heal and forgive sins to show the power of God. That does not mean you have been healed and have been forgiven
Ah, I understand. Yes I agree that attitude does exist. The gate is narrow. God may require me to let go of a lot. It is my soul God cares most about. I may have to lose a lot, in order to find? I may have to leave my private jet. But I need God's help? I need God's strength?

Come to me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble of heart; and you will find rest. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light (Matthew 11:28-30)

God meets us where we are.

Last edited:
The touch of God cannot be explained or proven to those who have never experienced it. But once known, it cannot be made unknown. Imo
:) The fictitious God cannot touch anything, anybody. Those who have abandoned these superstitions come to know of a freedom which cannot be made unknown, IMO. Yeah, our different opinions, RJM.

Reactions: RJM
"Babylon the Great", per the book of Revelation, is nothing but the mystery religion ..Those who sin are cut off from God, and are among the walking dead (zombies), much like the state of our present science culture.
To me you seem to be the greatest Babel ranting about Babylon which had nothing to do with the European paganism which Christianity brutally wiped out. The Gods of Babylon did not go to Greece and Rome. The Gods of Greece and Rome were brought to them by Indo-Europeans from Pontic steppes and before that probably from within the Arctic Circle which probably was the homeland of Indo-Europeans. The Jews came up with their own mystery religion, so what is different? I do not know why West is so much enamored of the religion which obliterated their original culture and religion? Those who have not progressed beyond the 1st Century of Christian Era are the real zombies. (BTW, it is 52nd Century for Hindus according to Kaliyuga Calendar).

God cannot touch anything, anybody.
That's where you're wrong. And the reason I know it is because I have experienced exactly that which you deny exists.

Yeah, our different opinions, RJM.
No problem. But you cannot know anything about what you have not experienced. My experience is my experience. You say it's my delusion, I respond that it is not.

You ask me to prove it. I respond that it's not possible to prove the sky to someone blind from birth,

Last edited:
God responds. That's the whole point. But I have free will, so I have to ask God to take over completely. I have to let go and give control to him.

A person may never do that. But if the time ever comes that desperation causes that person to cry from the depth in total surrender -- and I hope it does not -- then God will respond, in a way that person is sure to recognise. No doubt at all.

These things are repeated in all the scriptures because they are the true experience.

EDIT
Responding here, not preaching

Last edited:
Ah, I understand. Yes I agree that attitude does exist. The gate is narrow. God may require me to let go of a lot. It is my soul God cares most about. I may have to lose a lot, in order to find? I may have to leave my private jet. But I need God's help? I need God's strength?

Come to me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble of heart; and you will find rest. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light (Matthew 11:28-30)

God meets us where we are.

God has given you the "way", the "narrow" way (Matthew 7:14 & 19:17), to "enter into life". You are apparently on the "broad way" to "destruction" (Matthew 7:13), the way of the "false prophets" (Matthew 7:15). You either enter the kingdom of heaven now, for when you are dead, it is too late.

To me you seem to be the greatest Babel ranting about Babylon which had nothing to do with the European paganism which Christianity brutally wiped out. The Gods of Babylon did not go to Greece and Rome. The Gods of Greece and Rome were brought to them by Indo-Europeans from Pontic steppes and before that probably from within the Arctic Circle which probably was the homeland of Indo-Europeans. The Jews came up with their own mystery religion, so what is different? I do not know why West is so much enamored of the religion which obliterated their original culture and religion? Those who have not progressed beyond the 1st Century of Christian Era are the real zombies. (BTW, it is 52nd Century for Hindus according to Kaliyuga Calendar).

"Babylon the Great" is a reference to the religion of Babel, whereas man attempted to build a stairway to heaven, and ended up bringing down on themselves a babel of languages whereas no one understood each other. Their gods were the "heavenly watchers" from heaven who took wives from the daughters of men, and wound up producing demons. The tower of Babel is also linked to the sun god Marduk. It is these gods, whose leader is the father of lies, Satan/devil/serpent, who men are worshipping. The "Jews" of Jacob (Israel), were punished for worshipping Baal by means of neighboring kingdoms (Babylon, Medes, Greeks, Romans) whose religions were along the lines of the worship of multiple gods in line with those of Babylon. By the way (BTW), it is the year 5757, or the 58th century per the Jewish calendar. The Hindus have their own gods, but somewhat in line with gods of other nations. Their Hindu god of destruction (Shiva) has a temple near the Apollo (sun god) temple at CERN Switzerland. Apparently one of the CERN scientist was sucked into a black hole. Black holes seems to be what some CERN scientist believe is a window into other dimensions (heaven). The babel of men continues on today, and is fed by false prophets, feckless scientist being sucked into oblivion and the so called elites.
A physicist disappears into a mini black hole created by the CERN particle accelerator (Switzerland – Geneva) (scienceinfo.news)

"Babylon the Great" is a reference to the religion of Babel, whereas man attempted to build a stairway to heaven, and ended up bringing down on themselves a babel of languages whereas no one understood each other. Their gods were the "heavenly watchers" from heaven who took wives from the daughters of men, and wound up producing demons. The tower of Babel is also linked to the sun god Marduk. It is these gods, whose leader is the father of lies, Satan/devil/serpent, who men are worshipping. The "Jews" of Jacob (Israel), were punished for worshipping Baal by means of neighboring kingdoms (Babylon, Medes, Greeks, Romans) whose religions were along the lines of the worship of multiple gods in line with those of Babylon. By the way (BTW), it is the year 5757, or the 58th century per the Jewish calendar. The Hindus have their own gods, but somewhat in line with gods of other nations. Their Hindu god of destruction (Shiva) has a temple near the Apollo (sun god) temple at CERN Switzerland. Apparently one of the CERN scientist was sucked into a black hole. Black holes seems to be what some CERN scientist believe is a window into other dimensions (heaven). The babel of men continues on today, and is fed by false prophets, feckless scientist being sucked into oblivion and the so called elites.
A physicist disappears into a mini black hole created by the CERN particle accelerator (Switzerland – Geneva) (scienceinfo.news)
Which part of the disclaimer on that website that plainly states it is a parody/satire did you not understand? Oh, and by the way, the current Hebrew year is not 5757. It is 5781.

You either enter the kingdom of heaven now, for when you are dead, it is too late.
Can you expand a bit? All nature dies. Even worlds and suns die.

The Christ, when he spoke about eternal life, was clearly talking about the soul not the body?

"And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.” (Matthew 10:28)

Last edited:
Black holes seems to be what some CERN scientist believe is a window into other dimensions (heaven). The babel of men continues on today, and is fed by false prophets, feckless scientist being sucked into oblivion and the so called elites.

In addition to what @RabbiO already pointed out, I'd like to say that you are severely mistaken about physicists' beliefs regarding black holes. I studied, admittedly decades ago, with and under some people who were or are at CERN, but I don't expect them to have changed all that much.

Suggestion: apply the same standards of careful reading and critical comparison in your scriptural reading to your internet site reading as well.

Last edited:
Suggestion: apply the same standards of careful reading and critical comparison in your scriptural reading to your internet site reading as well.
@Cino
This should be written on the sky

:) The fictitious God cannot touch anything, anybody. Those who have abandoned these superstitions come to know of a freedom which cannot be made unknown, IMO. Yeah, our different opinions, RJM.
I do not know why West is so much enamored of the religion which obliterated their original culture and religion?

I'm not Christian so it's not personal but I think these sort of comments are inappropriate here. This is the Abrahamic section and the topic does in no way concern the existence or non existence of divinity. If these are the topics you wish to express or explore there are other sections on this site for it.

I don't think 2ndpillar is doing any better but Christians here keep asking for it so...

Yeshua's statement about entering into life was with respect to the here and now and not referring to the time when those not found in the book of life will be whisked to the lake of fire (Revelation 20:15). Matthew 19:17 refers to entering into the kingdom of heaven, which is on earth in the hear and now, and not pertaining to the kingdom of God, following the day of judgment, whereas those without the mark of the beast reign (Revelation 20:4) reign over the survivors of the day of judgment.
As for the followers of Paul, many actually believe him when he said we shall not sleep/die.
1 Corinthians 15:51 51 "Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed"
As for the false narrative of the "Christians" being gathered out first when the angels come to reap the "wicked"/"tares", that is opposite of the narrative of Matthew 13:30. It is the "tares"/"wicked" who will be first gathered and thrown into the fire.
As per the topic "keep the Sabbath" that would be the mark of God per Deuteronomy 6:8, and the mark of the beast would be keeping the decree of the 7th head of the beast, Constantine the Great, emperor of Rome, followed by his successors as Pontiff Maximus, the popes.

In addition to what @RabbiO already pointed out, I'd like to say that you are severely mistaken about physicists' beliefs regarding black holes. I studied, admittedly decades ago, with and under some people who were or are at CERN, but I don't expect them to have changed all that much.

Maybe you should go to CERN's web page concerning CERN and black holes and the link to extra dimensions. Extra dimensions, gravitons, and tiny black holes | CERN (home.cern)

Yeshua's statement about entering into life was with respect to the here and now
How do you get that Christ was preaching physical immortality?
For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it. (Matthew 16:25)

Matthew 19:17 refers to entering into the kingdom of heaven, which is on earth in the here and now, and not pertaining to the kingdom of God, following the day of judgment
I don't get that from this:
"Why do you ask me about what is good?" Jesus replied. "There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments."

As for the followers of Paul, many actually believe him when he said we shall not sleep/die.
1 Corinthians 15:51 51 "Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed"
Well, this is tied up with the final resurrection of the dead. I think it is also referenced in Revelations. I can look it up if you require? But it is a reference to resurrection from the grave, not to physical immortality, imo?

Which part of the disclaimer on that website that plainly states it is a parody/satire did you not understand? Oh, and by the way, the current Hebrew year is not 5757. It is 5781.

You kind of missed the points. The point was that the Hebrew calendar goes further back than the quoted Hindu calendar, and that black holes are a part of CERN research whereas they expect to produce black holes which can be an entrance into other dimensions, and they expect to keep control of such a destructive event. They think they can produce a black hole and hope that damages will be small. Their statue of the "destroyer", Shiva, in their entrance, is an example of their tomfoolery. Every time they walk into their accelerator, they have to worry about some small black hole tearing through their body.
Extra dimensions, gravitons, and tiny black holes | CERN (home.cern)
The tie in with Babylon' tower of babel's religious leaders and today's scientist, is that they both tried to get into another dimension, heaven or hell, and the results in the case of the tower of babel were not what were expected.

You kind of missed the points. The point was that the Hebrew calendar goes further back than the quoted Hindu calendar
You made a statement. He corrected you on the dates. He is right. You are wrong on the point.

black holes are a part of CERN research whereas they expect to produce black holes which can be an entrance into other dimensions, and they expect to keep control of such a destructive event. They think they can produce a black hole and hope that damages will be small ... Every time they walk into their accelerator, they have to worry about some small black hole tearing through their body.
This is quite untrue.

Maybe you should go to CERN's web page concerning CERN and black holes and the link to extra dimensions. Extra dimensions, gravitons, and tiny black holes | CERN (home.cern)
This can move to the Science forum, if you want to continue? Cern/black holes/extra dimensions etc, is quite complicated

Last edited:
"Entering into life" and "immortality" are not the same thing. You either are among the walking dead, which is the majority/"many" (Matthew 7:13), or your have entered into life, which is the kingdom of heaven.

To "enter into life", one must enter into the kingdom of heaven, which is in the now, and is represented by power and spirit.

As for the "final resurrection of the dead", that follows the millennium/1000 years(Revelation 20:4). Many of those "resurrected" wind up in the "lake of fire". The resurrection of the saints, who will rule with "Christ" for 1000 years precedes the resurrection of the dead", which time period of the millennium is the kingdom of God, whereas it represents the 7th day, as in one day is a thousand years, whereas God supposedly rested and went golfing down in Florida, and let the "Word of God" reign (Revelation 19:13).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back