Can you handle the truth?

Gatekeeper

Shades of Reason
Reaction score
I don't know ... I can handle my own truth, but not necessarily someone else's. I mean, I know what I enjoy and what I don't, what's pleasing to me what's not, what I prefer what I don't, but then these pleasantries are sometimes denied and the opposite forced, so ... Can you handle the truth? What if that's the reality we all face? Our comforts and things we like, love, enjoy denied and instead ... we're force fed the opposite? Seriously, truth isn't difficult ... our bodies, senses and what not tell us the truth. Why we deny ourselves of truth baffles me sometimes. With that being said, what baffles me even more is why some would deliberately deny not only themselves but others also of things that are obviously true.

truth is not difficult for people who can see the difference

truth is not difficult for people who can see the difference

Depends, but typically yes ... Like what's the truth: Is the glass half full or half empty? Both are true right? So, as with life and religion and what not, there's a truth present within the halves. I would suggest paradigms or rather each individual view point is both true and untrue ... Then again, there are some things that are simply untrue ... I guess that's where it becomes clear for some ... those who can see the difference between truth and something that isn't. It's easy when a person can see both or maybe even more than just one angle...

like a cut diamond from the top, then from the side ... they look different at each angle.

Back