On the impossibility of doing good

I really meant that for those who have learned to seek, that the spiritual forces find us where we are, and guide us on from there, regardless of our particular religion or belief system, in any time or any place?

However it is time for me to stop talking and start listening, because I'm sounding like someone who knows something ...
Yeah, I hear you, people might think you know something. What a travesty that would be.

Reactions: RJM
Beautiful question which allows a door to open into T o t a l K n o w l e d g e. This means total comprehension of natural law.

To have a pure heart and purify it and guard the mind is not only possible, but it is the only way, only way, I repeat a thousand times; the only way, to uncover the total potential of the brain and of life and existence.

Only the good is wise. Only the wise can know goodness.

Once the mind is free of illusions, once it is a shining diamond which cuts through delusion, then it is very easy to destinguish between good and evil, right and wrong, unskilled actions and skilled ones.

Having an eagles eye which pierces into the truth of things can only come about through the purity of the Being. Purity grants comprehension of total knowledge.

Last edited:
Once the mind is free of illusions, once it is a shining diamond which cuts through delusion, then it is very easy to destinguish between good and evil, right and wrong, unskilled actions and skilled ones.
Truth is defined by multiple variants and individual speculation this may or may not account for what you name illusions.

To have a pure heart and purify it and guard the mind is not only possible, but it is the only way, only way, I repeat a thousand times; the only way, to uncover the total potential of the brain and of life and existence.

How do you purify the heart and guard the mind?

What is purity of Being, do you have an example to live by?

Back