Who Is Our God?

The terms 'in my opinion' 'I think' 'I believe', etc., have been studied thoroughly in the science known as oratory. They are a form of passive language, bland, timid, weak, ashamed.
Can you reference the scientific claims for that statement?

I only ask because 'I believe', in Latin Credo, has in the Christian Tradition been far from passive, bland, timid, weak or ashamed! :D

And surely the corollary is aggressive, bombastic, etc., which is hardly the basis of sound, rational dialogue?

LOL, that's the statement of the 'subjective narrative transcends truth' brigade, as God is not a figment of our own imaginations.
I'll be picky: KnowSelf wrote "choose", not "imagine".

Ok God in whatever mindset we are in God can be anything we choose Him to be. I did not say it was a correct perception of God only that in our mind we can envision God to be anything we want him to be

Ok God in whatever mindset we are in God can be anything we choose Him to be. I did not say it was a correct perception of God only that in our mind we can envision God to be anything we want him to be
Perhaps as an entry point, from which to be guided onward?

Of course I maintain god is subject to interpretation there able to be formed and worshipped in accordance to individual perspective. Not have any gods before Him. Regardless the conditions god is whom and whatever we perceive him to be. My God viewpoint may similar to your but not exactly as yours. Hence God or belief of God is as I see him to be

Reactions: RJM
imo God is as subject to interpretation as 2+2 is.
Essentially you are saying most people understand 2+2=4 therefore universally speaking god is the same for everyone? I disagree

Yes I believe God is unchanging.

I mean everyone interprets God in their own way but not all are correct.

Similarly you can choose to interpret 2+2 as equalling other than 4 but your interpretation will be incorrect.

Why would a perfect, self sustaining, self sufficient God conform to His imperfect creation and not the other way around?

Thats hillarious Craz :)

Sit down with a fellow botanist and look at a tree. Whatever you say about it, it does not change the fact of the tree. Anything true that you can say about it is a truth already there in the tree. God (which means Supreme Being, or Absolute Reality, is the same.) In any case, all knowledge of God lies just in the pure observation of a tree. Its a shame people dont look at them. There are hidden dimensions. Literally in plain sight, yet no one sees it. A tree is a great analogy for Absolute Reality. God bless♡

Thats hillarious Craz :)

Sit down with a fellow botanist and look at a tree. Whatever you say about it, it does not change the fact of the tree. Anything true that you can say about it is a truth already there in the tree. God (which means Supreme Being, or Absolute Reality, is the same.) In any case, all knowledge of God lies just in the pure observation of a tree. Its a shame people dont look at them. There are hidden dimensions. Literally in plain sight, yet no one sees it. A tree is a great analogy for Absolute Reality. God bless♡

Good morning Beautiful. Thanks for the note.

Where I live we all spend time with the generous trees that share their knowledge.

I always try and remember that I can never really know what/how another person experiences their life.
My own view is that the only 'thing' that is self-evident is existence itself.
The super-set of all.(Possibly something like Brahman in Dharmic expression).

Quickly back to trees.
The first time I ever pranamed(bowed down) was when I was overcome with what I saw, was a tree very similar to this. (this was in Israel where I was living at the time). No thought, I just went into fetal and then stretched fully.
Thanks for invoking the memory.

"Who can explain it who can tell you why?
Fools give you reasons, wise people never try
Some enchanted evening..etc"
(Excuse me, I just thought of the musical South Pacific for some reason :eek::D

images

May existence bless you in every moment ♡

The Fact that God is depicted as a Tree, makes it impossible to correlate him to the Existence which is the ultimate in the Worldly Universal Form; Whereas God is unmaterialistic; he yet Is sustained in materialistic Form; as a Maker who can contain all Things, in all Things and By all Things in the Sort of What holds the Capture in a Frequent Capture of Time; the Momentarily Assumption of What G-d Hold's in the Capture of Time. But Whereas Some Consider him to be of Human Form (Idolatry) he is also not sustained in Unmaterialistic Form itself, so able to be captured if any Man or Women So wishes to be - Do. But that does not negate the fact that tactness due to a dialogue interfaith{ed derided should be considered in other Peoples Consent to what Idolatry of any sort be Implemented; as Paul Who formally known as Saul Would have Said 'IF What i eat makes my neighbor/brother [so called to] stumbled, i shall never eat meat again'.

So if we Write out of our own Liberty, We Must also Conclude that that Liberty is cut short to For Proper Reason's Sake, Seen we Overstep the Boarder of Another One's Stead. Which is an indicator of the Form for Which we hear Complaint of Some Sort alike to this OP's Write of @Beautiful With a Sheer Direction to not negate the Like of Dislike towards her Write; in Contrary off; But in the Dismissal of How Or What Form of Worship she Consents to in her Primarily Acknowledge of innate Faith Thus Considered. So Whereas the Quote Goes':

The existence of enemies means that our friendliness has not been sufficient enough. #Beautiful

We See Also that the Tactness of Friendliness is Associated (To associate) with the Content of Our Write's (Writings) in such a Form that No one Get's Stepped upon or Trespassed. Spraying, To Spray Salt on Another One's Wound Without Consent is a Offensive Form of Correlating, Seen that the Patient Could not Brace himself; On Which on the Contrary the Other Person as Patient Should Simply Take it upon a Grain of Salt and Consider if for the Better it is to Read any Notion of a Word that Speaks Through Faith of What was in midst atrialed in Faith to be Conveyed over; Tho Bland to Some to be, It Can be in all Reality be Thus Differently Stated Since not all Have Teeth enough to Digest What Words of Partisan is in Statement as in This OP.

##The OP states in My Understanding that their is a Maker Who Catches all in their formality of Consideration's; That AND God is Ever Existence in a Myriad Shape or Form; But not Able to be unobserved except in Human Concepts of the Materialist form's; Albeit phantom in unmaterialist Which is the Form of the Utmost of the Ultimate Existence of G-D.##

Their comes a Conclusion to this That IF we are Caught; Should we Not, as one Being Caught by One Greater, (Mighty) Catch one Another in Which it States in the Christian Delegated Form of Writing:

Whoever claims to love G-d AND yet hates a brother or sister; is a liar. ~ For whoever does not love their brother OR sister, whom they have seen; - cannot love God, whom they have not seen. And he has given us this command: Anyone who loves God must! (also) love their brother and sister. [1 Yôḥānan 4:20-21]

...But rather decide never to put a stumbling block or hindrance in the way of a brother. 14 I know and am persuaded in the Lord OF Salvation that nothing is unclean in itself, but it is unclean for anyone who thinks it unclean. 15 For if your brother is grieved by what you eat, you are no longer walking in love. By what you eat, do not destroy the one for whom Christ died.

So do not let what you regard as good be spoken of as evil. 17
For the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking but of righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. 18

Whoever thus serves Christ is acceptable to God and approved by men. 19 So then let us pursue what makes for peace and for mutual upbuilding.

20 Do not, for the sake of ... food, destroy the work of God. Everything is indeed clean, but it is wrong for anyone to make another stumble by what he eats.21 It is good not to eat meat or drink wine or do anything that causes your brother to stumble. 22 The faith that you have, keep between yourself and God. Blessed is the one who has no reason to pass judgment on himself for what he approves. 23 But whoever has doubts is condemned if he eats, because the eating is not from faith. For whatever does not proceed from faith is sin.

The Congregational Faith and S-n

How Can We Write Without Consideration of What we Speak to Another One's Concept; if We Out By the Abundance of the Heart Speaks, the Mouth; and By the Correlation of the Heart the Mind Thinks, then We Ought to Bring our Body and Members into Subjection so to Write But what is Virtually Better for the Gathering in Which it States: "Let no Corrupt communication Proceed out of Your Mouth, But that Which is Good that it may Encourage; Minister Grace unto the hearers." By All Means Praise the Lord of Glory for all He Did; Does and Will Ever Permit, But do not Associate That Which is Wholesome to be Brought under Subjection of the Faith that have be Spoken Evil off. Such is the Consideration of to Let Your Right hand not know what the Left one is doing.

It say's all "Things i can Do, But not all Things are Beneficiary." "All things are lawful," but not all edify". Corinthians 10:23 1st. So You See Whereas You were in Your Right to Write as such under submission within yourself. It was not lawful to write in the Congregation as Such as This; Theirfore Apologize i as such as this, [of the Gathering] We Shall all be lenient enough to Articulate a Matter from Partisan into a Common Ground>

Conclude that the maker catches all up in any way shape or form; What have we Else to say about it But that Grace is ever Served. Follow up on that Theme So we might Stem out of a Place of worship; in Ever Form we can See Eye to eye: Thanks #

Last edited:
Conclude that the maker catches all up in any way shape or form; What have we Else to say about it But that Grace is ever Served.
What if "grace" means that a maker is proclaimed after the fact? What if creation precedes notions of a creator, and thus the creator stands at the end, not the beginning of creation, looking back at what was done?

(Also, what with the exuberant capitalization? You have written posts in the common style. I would actually prefer to read your thoughts in standard orthography)

I would actually prefer to read your thoughts in standard orthography
Me too. Too much hard work. I think it's the writer's job to try to clarify for the reader, not the reader's job to try to work out what's going on ... sorry

Last edited:
What if "grace" means that a maker is proclaimed after the fact? What if creation precedes notions of a creator, and thus the creator stands at the end, not the beginning of creation, looking back at what was done?

(Also, what with the exuberant capitalization? You have written posts in the common style. I would actually prefer to read your thoughts in standard orthography)

Your Concern that a Maker has no equivalent of Life in Which he does and Simply Reaps it's Reward; Stems from the Concern that non Should Reap Rewards Ever Off. So This is a Personal Neglection on the Premise of Your Form in However-whatever Form of Manner it Approves. But You Usually Pay for an Item First before You Take it home. So is the Premise of them Who Create preceding before Creation, in that they Wish to See What Human Form's Intent to do With their Live's as all Human Life is full of Will; Freely in Which they Can Conclude to Exercise of Apprehend Grace or Not as in a Personal Manner -· in Such - AS for the Form of Write, Concluded such as it Frequents to Speak by the Notion it Does.

Ever been to Any School () Wherein You had to read a textbook so hardly for freshmans to read? If You go to Law School, will you say: that these Volumes are to difficult and Flunk out? The Question is not Why it's so hard; But why do you not adjust instead of making it A/the premise that the Writer or Lecturer should be adjusted of it (Without Consideration). Whereas it is all written in it's easiest Form of Read to the Contemplation of the Writer; What will you do if School/Class is to difficult; Does this Statement Suffice? ~>

Me too. Too much hard work. I think ... it's the writer's job to try to clarify for the reader, not the reader's job to try to work out what's going on ...

Some Things are not meant for some: ...

"If You wanted to know | Where their is a will", "Their is a Way"! ...

"Picasso never Changed the color of his strokes Neither Should I." ...

minart youn

·​

Last edited:
Ever been to Any School () Wherein You had to read a textbook so hardly for freshmans to read? If You go to Law School, will you say: that these Volumes are to difficult and Flunk out? The Question is not Why it's so hard; But why do you not adjust instead of making it A/the premise that the Writer or Lecturer should be adjusted of it (Without Consideration). Whereas it is all written in it's easiest Form of Read to the Contemplation of the Writer; What will you do if School/Class is to difficult; Does this Statement Suffice?

No offense SE, but you're coming off rather condescending here. This is not a classroom and you're not our teacher. IO is a public forum composed of individuals from all over the world with very diverse backgrounds. Most are rather well educated and bring a lot to the table, but we don't all speak the same native language or share the same perspectives. So if you want your thoughts and ideas to be considered, you need to present them as succinctly as you can. We share with one another here, we don't preach.

The Question is not Why it's so hard
Perhaps that is the question?

The idea may be difficult, but why must the writing be difficult too? All the more reason for the writing to be clear. What is the purpose of capital letters? Of punctuation? Apologies if you are unfamiliar with the language.

Still, it's your show ...

Last edited:
Your Concern that a Maker has no equivalent of Life in Which he does and Simply Reaps it's Reward; Stems from the Concern that non Should Reap Rewards Ever Off. So This is a Personal Neglection on the Premise of Your Form in However-whatever Form of Manner it Approves. But You Usually Pay for an Item First before You Take it home. So is the Premise of them Who Create preceding before Creation, in that they Wish to See What Human Form's Intent to do With their Live's as all Human Life is full of Will; Freely in Which they Can Conclude to Exercise of Apprehend Grace or Not as in a Personal Manner -· in Such - AS for the Form of Write, Concluded such as it Frequents to Speak by the Notion it Does.

Well, it takes a creation to recognize a creator, or what would you call a creator who created nothing? (and money is a very recent creation indeed)

No offense SE, but you're coming off rather condescending here. This is not a classroom and you're not our teacher.

Does the hint of figure of speech catch you? or is it that Life is a school? Does not one learn by teaching other's or is it to much to simply speak?

As a Figure of speech it makes pretty much sense [..]; the Offense is taken on your side if some be taken. As for condescending; that is your take on it judged in no wise of mine. I could have posted long threads of Scriptures Which Christianity in itself speaks on these basis; But i wouldn't want to bore them; So i kept it brief. Even Your Prophets spoke on these premises, But perhaps they spoken too softly.

Perchance u misunderstood!

Back