The Old Faith

Hi All, seeing as that there is a multitude of questions on this forum which I don't mind, but my time is rather limited, and because none of you has read my book yet so it makes explaining rather difficult for instance if you were to read one passage from the bible where God tells Abraham to kill Isaac, you would think that the bible is all about human sacrifice, yes I don't like liberals for a couple of simple reasons they are completely intolerant of any other opinion than their own, they introduce their propaganda on everyone by force, the fact that they have seemingly no moral compass in that they can happily kill a 9 month old baby still in the womb ext. and instead of fighting the corruption they embrace it, if someone doesn't agree with me not liking sinners then I am totally ok with that, that in fact is your free will and opinion, but when they forcibly force there morally bankrupt propaganda down me and everyone else's throats without us even wanting it then that is when I have a problem with Liberals, I have decided to focus more time on starting a blog regarding the Old Faith Religion, where every week I will post new information regarding the Old Faith, in this way I can gradually introduce more and more information to everyone, so even if you haven't read any of my books yet, you will gradually be able to get a better understanding of the Religion. Thank you I enjoyed the discussions on the Forum and I wish you all the best.

I didn’t realize that we were in an infomercial for a book.

I skimmed the web page but have not read the book (and very likely never will, the morally bankrupt baby-killer I am, with my liberal views).

I'd have liked to learn more about the world view apart from the political ideology. But from our discussions here, it seems it IS very much only a political ideology legitimizing itself by invoking ancient deities.

It's all but impossible to get rich from writing books, but that does not mean people won't try, of course.

Back