Questions

LensmanZ313

Mad Idiot Savant
Reaction score

I have some questions:

In religious literature, does "Krohn" have any significance in regards to prophets and prophecy?

What do you know of the Left Hand of God?

Religious meaning of avatars?

LensmanZ313 said:
I have some questions:

In religious literature, does "Krohn" have any significance in regards to prophets and prophecy?

What do you know of the Left Hand of God?

Not sure what you mean by Krohn. Unless you mean like in Hitlers Regime.
Symbols like this.
swas_flame_throw.gif

Someone else will have to answer the symbol/avatar/Krohn part.

The only one I can think of is the left hand.

I am not certain, but I dont think the Kingdom of God works that way. Jesus is on the right hand of God excercising the power of God, but that is more in an authority position not literally sitting.
As for the left and right hand of Jesus, he told us here it was not his to give as to who would sit on his left and on his right but to them for who it was prepared. It seems God would be on the left of Jesus (so to speak) with no one in the middle.

Honestly, I dont think it works the same way in the Kingdom of God. Everyone is going to be more or less equal. There will be no need for reinforced authority or powers the way we know them now. I am seeing the right and the left as not really even being there any more when we are resurrected.

I think Jesus was trying to explain this to the disciples when they asked in verses 42, 43 44 and 45.

All the powers we know now are all temporary and we will all share the same glory, even the glory that God gave to Jesus.
At least this is how, I see it.

This is from the book of Mark

10:35And James and John, the sons of Zebedee, come unto him, saying, Master, we would that thou shouldest do for us whatsoever we shall desire.
10:36And he said unto them, What would ye that I should do for you?
10:37They said unto him, Grant unto us that we may sit, one on thy right hand, and the other on thy left hand, in thy glory.
10:38But Jesus said unto them, Ye know not what ye ask: can ye drink of the cup that I drink of? and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with?
10:39And they said unto him, We can. And Jesus said unto them, Ye shall indeed drink of the cup that I drink of; and with the baptism that I am baptized withal shall ye be baptized:
10:40But to sit on my right hand and on my left hand is not mine to give; but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared.
10:41And when the ten heard it, they began to be much displeased with James and John.
10:42But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them.
10:43But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:
10:44And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all.
10:45For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

LensmanZ313 said:
I have some questions:
Dear LensmanZ313,
I suppose that you are referring to the Sanskrit word and Hindu concept of 'avatar'. The meaning of the Sanskrit word 'avatar' is 'descent'.

In the Hindu concept 'avatar' (otherwise termed as 'incarnation') refers to the physical manifestation or personification of God, or the 'descent' of God to Earth in physical (bodily) form. Specifically in the Hindu religion, it is believed that Lord Vishnu has manifested in the physical plane 9 times, with the purpose of eradicating evil and establishing righteousness.

As quoted from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad Gita, Lord Krishna (9th. avatar of Vishnu) says: "For the protection of the good, for destruction of evil, and for the establishment of righteousness, I come into being from age to age."

Hindus believe that Lord Vishnu will manifest as an 'avatar' one more time on Earth - as Kalki 'avatar'.

Back