Greetings and Salutations

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Reaction score
Namaste,

I already see some familiar usernames from another forum I frequent. I also see many new faces I'm excited to meet.

For those of you that don't know me, I'm SalixIncendium, but most on the internet just call me Salix.

I am a Sanatana Dharmi (most commonly known as Hindu), and a follower of the Advaita Vedanta school of philosophy.

That's pretty much all that's relevant for now, as I'm not going to bore you with my life story. We can get more into who Salix is on the boards.

I look forward to learning about you and taking part is some stimulating discussion.

And apparently the Xendisconnect doesn't like more than 12 characters in a username.

I guess I'll be using the default style so I don't have to see myself as...

SalixIncendi
m
:D

Reactions: RJM
Welcome. The spam filters don't allow links for new members, for a few posts. But it has been lifted for you, as a well known and honest member of RF.

This is a bit of a no-frills outfit at the moment, lol

I will need to keep that in mind. I keep packets of Mushroom Masala and Bombay Potatoes around for when I don't feel like cooking (heat and eat). Wife is from Fushun Province China, next door to Szechwan, so spicy tends to be the norm around here rather than the exception. Mala Tofu (alternately Mapo Tofu) is a personal favorite. :)

Reactions: wil
Back