antichrist

neophyte2021

Reaction score
I believe that we live in the endtimes and would ask christians, what they would do? fight against the antichrist if he reveals himself or just sacrifice one own life like a martyr?

I believe that we live in the endtimes and would ask christians, what they would do? fight against the antichrist if he reveals himself or just sacrifice one own life like a martyr?
Idk the difference.

You think you would win a battle against the antichrist? (assuming there is such a thing)

Also, if there were, why wouldn't one fight it if one believed they were headed for heaven?

Lastly I dont buy into any end of times in my lifetime...there has been a significant number of folks that have been overly concerned about this for 2k years and of those billions...none of them have been right.

Lastly Revelation (as I understand it) the vast majority of theologians, priests and believers say is not to be taken literally.

Enjoy life and work towards peace on earth and equality for all.

I know what you mean, but I believe Revelation is taken literally and symbolic, it has a double meaning.

its everything, the rise of qanon and antisemitism, the corona pandemic and the increase of the overall right

I remember in school, thy taught us that the monsters in revelation are just symbols for the kingdoms that will be established and fall again but I think what many fundamentalists think about eschatology is not wrong either.

its everything, the rise of qanon and antisemitism, the corona pandemic and the increase of the overall right
All of these are found in every century since Jesus...and often more virulent than today...

And are exactly what every generation has had end of times folks spouting as "signs" .... One day they might be right!

Just not today....imo

why not today? we have china and the nuclear power to start a third world war.

Peshitta; Revelations 13:10 If [any one] carrieth into captivity, he shall himself go into captivity; and if any one slayeth with the sword, he must be slain with the sword: here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

I agree with you.
Mankind has lived a relatively simple life for 1000's of years..
..then along comes "progress".

We have increasing financial inequality promoted by the financial system .. which has led to climate change .. which is causing increase in calamities eg. disease, mass migration, globalism, imbalance, increase in nationalism, war

We have to carry on, but people are increasingly looking towards worldly solutions, while spiritual solutions
are really the answer. Mankind often want their cake and eat it.
Meanwhile, hundreds of millions of people are suffering :(

C'mon people now, smile on your brother...

Seriously folks the sky aint falling. Chicken little was written in tje 1800s mocking this kind of useless worrying.

Be thankful for the food on our table, hug your pet, your friends. Rejoice in music, in the life we are offered. I mean....everyone will die...that is ehat we call normal...but to miss out on living worrying about it?

Don't bring me down..

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/ten-notable-apocalypses-that-obviously-didnt-happen-9126331/

It's inevitable that as we grow old we become 'the old order' (Wil is the exception :D)

Every generation sees itself facing the apocalypse, perhaps a premonition of its own mortality?

Reactions: RJM
It's inevitable that as we grow old we become 'the old order' (Wil is the exception :D)
The "kid's" I run around with, late 20s early 30s are now getting married and having kids!

I have been telling them they are getting to old for me! I had just started making new friends at uni when the pandemic hit, hopefully they will be back on campus in the fall. I so need the young, vibrant and hopeful.in my life....and not.the octogenarians that want me to play bridge!

At least camping and foraging is still a.thing.and I can sleep nights in the woods in my hammock swinging between trees.

the octogenarians that want me to play bridge
You can even play bridge! What a fellow of many and varied talents you are, lol

Last edited:
You can even play bridge! What a fellow of many and varied you are, lol
This luddite helped my mom and her clubs get thru covid playing more online from their recliners than they did in person before! They are all happy to be back playing live and want me to be there kabitzing and making snarky comments.

Bridge is an amazing game online as you cannot have bad cards!

Reactions: RJM
And, no one brings up the Rapture?
Interesting.

The Rapture fits in perfectly with the Matrixist message of Christianity.

Seeing Life is more than this bio organic form and manifestation, and based.on frequency, vibration, and resonance.
Curious, why no one brought it up?

Attachments

• 219746132_361893955389427_2910470695659429930_n.jpg
    219746132_361893955389427_2910470695659429930_n.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 111
The Rapture fits in perfectly with the Matrixist message of Christianity.

Seeing Life is more than this bio organic form and manifestation, and based.on frequency, vibration, and resonance.
Curious, why no one brought it up?

What is the connection between the Planck quote and the Rapture?

We aren't the Programmer Cino. But part of the program.

Regarding frequency, vibration, and resonance.

Last edited:
We aren't the Programmer Cino. But part of the program.

Regarding frequency, vibration, and resonance.

To my understanding, Planck believed that divine consciousness was the quantum mechanical observer which caused all of the propabilistic wave functions to collapse and thus manifest the universe. I think he believed God to be present in every particle of matter. I don't have the same belief, but I can see where his is coming from, in terms of quantum mechanics.

Regarding programming - in computer programming, there is the concept of self-modifying code. Is there a correlate in your beliefs about the matrix, its designer(s) and inhabitants?

Reactions: Geo
Back