The Feminine Face of GOD

Dear Mahogan

mahogan said:
I've just been reading some Psalms from the Hebrew text and they were speaking of a kind, forgiving God. Admittedly, a few pages earlier, I had read a prophet who was speaking of death and destuction to the whole world and the enemies of God - or more precisely, those of the faith who transgressed.

Well I don't think it is just for those of faith, yes humanity as the free will to choose as stated in revelations. Let us not step into fear but things are going to get a lot worse before they get better, it is our choice how bad we allow things to get before taking our power back and taking responsible action.

I see the enemies of GOD as those that are in anti-love, for GOD is love like you described above, kind, forgiving, compassionate and merciful and we should do our utmost to be the same.

As far as transgression is concerned AM said this a few years ago.

Archangel Michael said your minds, bodies and souls have been polluted because humanity has transgressed cosmic law and it is time for atonement, to reconcile with GOD and achieve redemption by surrendering your judgements so that you can accept the next stage of Ascension into your lives, it is your birthright ~ creating peace and paradise on earth.

Love beyond measure

Sacredstar

Back