Synchronicities

None. Way of the world, it happens. Random, uncertain, probable. For me it is science. For example, my younger grandson developed fever he day before yesterday. He is OK today.

None. Way of the world, it happens. Random, uncertain, probable. For me it is science. For example, my younger grandson developed fever he day before yesterday. He is OK today.

Have you ever had meaningful synchronicities that do not need to have a cosmic or deified cause or relation?

Have you ever had meaningful synchronicities that do not need to have a cosmic or deified cause or relation?

The issue, of the synchronicity debate, for me, is that a synchronicity which is absent of deity influence is still left-wing politics, and left-wing politics means that I am open.

(Another curious question-what patterns or theme have you picked up?)
The biggest blessing God can do for someone is turn a stony heart into a bread of life. Stones are good for nothing but bread is vital for use and has many uses. Miracles are good incentives but true faith is based on mental and theological identity coupled with practical choices and spiritual growth. Only a Spirit can grow someone spiritual. The Holy Spirit.

Back