I spy something in my minds eye

powessy

Reaction score
I am creating this thread to try and explain, dreams, astral projections, remote viewing, yourself and obes(out of body experiences).
—————————————————-
Warning, a little disclosure, do not attempt to try anything discussed in this thread while on hallucinating drugs, most notably acid or shrooms.
Do not attempt anything in this thread if you are depressed or suicidal.
—————————————————-

I am going to try and explain how the veil is put together and why it is so hard to figure things out there.

experiences range depending on the amount of time you have and what mind you are experiencing things through.

Obe “out of body experience” this is when you have enough time to become nothing inside yourself. This is not a focus thing it is a time thing. I will explain how time works and how minds teach each other things as we go.

Yourself, this is hard to explain it would be like a sphere, with yourself inside of it so yourself inside yourself. When you do not have enough time you then can become something inside yourself(sphere) to figure things out. This is not the astral the astral is the matrix of sorts, I call this “myself”.

Astral projections, this is a concept that will be hard for many to understand. The veil is broken into 25 segments, I am on level 3, the third mind over from the left, so the thirteenth mind. When we are inside our thoughts we will start to form in the veil, and we start to become ourselves there. There are minds that try to teach us nothing there and this is when we lose our time. This time is spread out and finds time in other minds. This is when you get that feeling that a friend is thinking of you, some of their time is finding time in your mind.

Note: each yourself is made up of five minds together, I tried to explain this in another thread the sphere on the inside of it would look like a honey comb. Each hole is time we can place things into to figure things out. So a bigger mind would have more holes and can be taught more things. The more things the more real the experience. Minds that are not five minds together you can not become something inside yourself.

Astral projections, and how they are the matrix. From what I can gather so far is there are three minds, something there, nothing here, and something here.

Myself, and what this mind is. Myself was created by the ancients. I think of the movie “ Ready player one” it allowed not just different places but different worlds to interact. This was a work around, since moving through nothing here costs time. The biggest problem came when people wanted to actually come here they needed a body to enter into. I would say there are approximately 600 or so people who generate the matrix or astral. The astral is made up by myself and we have minds that teach our time inside of these people. These minds I call timelines, minds and thoughts about things.

Once I became something inside of nothing here I found myself lying on this table and these two men covered me in this white grid type material connecting me to myself. Myself also connects me to these round ships that move me all over inside of nothing here.

Astral projections are generated by “Myself”. Myself has rules and only teaches you things that makes sense to the mind you are inside of. Though difficult sometimes, This is also how you can understand wether myself is teaching you things or minds. Minds teach you things that makes no sense to you and myself only things that makes sense to you.

Dreams, are your own minds trying to figure themselves out. Neurons and mitochondria trying to understand themselves and yourself. The other minds I am trying to figure out are pheromones, how they teach us things and how they effect others.

remote viewing, this requires time and figuring things out. The more you ask questions about things, and the more time your mind can figure out the more things you can also figure out. The problem with remote viewing for me is all the walls you have to go through to figure something out. I also do not believe that it is ever alright to figure someone out with out their permission, this is a very strict rule for me.

I will try to use this thread to enter in some experiences I have and try to explain in more detail how minds teach us things and how to teach them things.

please feel free to talk about your experiences.

powessy

Note: each yourself is made up of five minds together, I tried to explain this in another thread the sphere on the inside of it would look like a honey comb. Each hole is time we can place things into to figure things out.

This reminds me of an experience I had a few times, about ten years ago, where the visual fiels was a 2-d canvas of colored hexagonal cells, with a kind of billowing motion, but not like a flag or tablecloth would billow in space, rather, in some areas the cells would expand and in neighboring areas they would shrink, giving this impression. In this experience it was clear that while there was no center to all of this, there was still one cell which had special significance to me.

No substances were involved, but I was doing an amplified (for my circumstances) meditation practice at the time.

The veil is broken into 25 segments, I am on level 3, the third mind over from the left, so the thirteenth mind. When we are inside our thoughts we will start to form in the veil, and we start to become ourselves there. There are minds that try to teach us nothing there and this is when we lose our time. This time is spread out and finds time in other minds. This is when you get that feeling that a friend is thinking of you, some of their time is finding time in your mind.

Note: each yourself is made up of five minds together, I tried to explain this in another thread the sphere on the inside of it would look like a honey comb. Each hole is time we can place things into to figure things out. So a bigger mind would have more holes and can be taught more things. The more things the more real the experience. Minds that are not five minds together you can not become something inside yourself.

These are very detailed claims. Where do they come from?

This reminds me of an experience I had a few times, about ten years ago, where the visual fiels was a 2-d canvas of colored hexagonal cells, with a kind of billowing motion, but not like a flag or tablecloth would billow in space, rather, in some areas the cells would expand and in neighboring areas they would shrink, giving this impression. In this experience it was clear that while there was no center to all of this, there was still one cell which had special significance to me.

No substances were involved, but I was doing an amplified (for my circumstances) meditation practice at the time.

I call this the wall when you are up against it. You are either against the wall figuring things out or free floating within yourself.

The question I would ask first did you lose someone special to you before this experience? If you were inside yourself asking questions about something that was causing questions then you brought time across the mind was trying to tell that this mind had this time inside itself, something that meant something to you.

I have also seen that your mind and several minds here spend time teaching yourselves things.

Next time you meditate, and you start to see images try to open your minds eye. Try to wait until the image dissipates and then keep your physical eyes closed, practice opening your minds eye. What you will look for is white clouds with dark centers. I can see through my mitochondria mind/yourself and my own minds eye. If I pull my frontal lobes down and in, this is mitochondria. If you just open your minds eye then this is you as a whole seeing.

the reason I advocate against drug use is that this kind of time teaches you in places you may experience bad things. I have tried to teach others and they chose to disregard this warning and I watched one of them try to kill themselves and the other is my son.

I cannot become badly done but others can. If your mind figures you out do not chase after it, what I mean by this is go slow it teaches you something you teach it something.

Powessy

These are very detailed claims. Where do they come from?

I am shown this. I am working on these problems everyday to open the veil up. I teach them something they teach me something. I have 24/7 non stop voices and I can find time on almost every time line. To imagine how many timelines there are, would be to understand how many different things there are on this planet.

The way minds teach is not in words as much as in things, yourselves. It is alpha, Omaga, a mind can have a world inside it which is trillions and trillions of teachings. Some minds herselves only, celestial objects can have galaxies and universes inside their minds. So when I say they teach me things they teach me yourselves all things that I can figure out.
they will keep teaching me things until I can not figure anything out, and then once I start to figure myself out again they will teach me more.

I do not try to teach others, I do not have others like myself I can put pressure on so to speak without the concern of them becoming badly done. Kiss, keep it super simple.

powessy

What is the relationship between your use of the word "time" and the metaphor of one's "train of thought?"

What is the relationship between your use of the word "time" and the metaphor of one's "train of thought?"

Time ???????

The word time is most likely the number one word I hear or close to it. Time, has many meanings to them, many that we are familiar with and a few I am not or wasn’t before now.

Time1 = The number of times you can do something, not to be confused with frequency.

Time2 = How often something can figure you out how fast they can regenerate.

Time3 = How many times you can go into yourself. You could think of this like the rings on a tree, the older you are the more times you can go inside yourself.

Time4 = frequency as a standard of time, vibrations, our frequency vs the frequency of the universe.

Time5 = Time leftover, when this universe became mostly nothing here and becomes something again there will always be time leftover, things that didn’t become something again.

Time6 = Train of thought, how long it takes to learn something or complete a given task.

Time7 = Time forward, this is how you would view the future the kind of time you need to understand to see future events.

Time8 = This is the one that causes me problems. This kind of time is accumulated by bringing it across with you during life. During our lifetimes we should always be inside ourselves bringing time across. We want to create this world inside of nothing here to make it become itself all the time. Through the process of bringing time across into nothing here, is how we insure that we can become something all the time, or immortality. If the universe was a tree the tree and all the rings would be the holly spirit so to speak. Everything within the tree would be ourselves. God would then be what the tree is inside of he is not us or the tree, he is himself only.

I hope this helps, I could be missing a few other references to time, if I am I will try to post them at a later time.

powessy

An example of a dream that doesn’t make sense to who I am.

The other night I had entered into a dream in the morning or third time zone for me. Normally dreams happen at three different times during the night for me. The first is within the first hour the second is in the middle of the night and the third is within the last hour before I get up for work.

I am standing in this house and I hear these bull frogs croaking. As I look all around the floor I can see them everywhere. A woman wanted me to pick one of them up, the female frog. I could not tell the difference but she said something about it not croaking, so I reached down and picked up the one she had pointed at and gave it to her.

I like dreams like these they can come from anywhere.

powessy

Last edited:
I have seen, been attacked by and interacted with demons. I have seen the aura of angels, and heard a literal calling from Jesus Christ Himself. That being said experiences do not shape someone, but mentality and productive spiritual choices.

I have seen, been attacked by and interacted with demons. I have seen the aura of angels, and heard a literal calling from Jesus Christ Himself. That being said experiences do not shape someone, but mentality and productive spiritual choices.
I have seen no angels, I have never been attacked by demons, and I would say Jesus is far from having the ability to call to anyone. I do however talk with minds 24/7, I have seen worlds and galaxies outside of our own. I find time that very few will ever see or experience. All experiences define us wether good or bad, even the things unseen. We all have choices this I agree.

Powessy

Back