Some Curiosity Questions for Muslims :)

Jesus "was" (is?) the Logos, the Word of God, which was before Jesus was born, and the Word is the Good Message to us, and divine. Jesus is the Messenger, and as he is not just speaking but "living" this Message, he incorporates the Message. John says, "the Word became flesh"
But we are some animals living on a planet in a world with an unknown huge number of other planets. God is the Creator, and omnipresent. You see the disproportion?
Yes, exactly, the Word existed from the beginning with God. The Word created, and yes this is before the Word took on the flesh of Jesus. Jesus was not a messenger, that's a Muslim thing. There were no messengers, they were prophets, speaking for God, not repeating or reciting.
Keep it all in context.

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 He was in the beginning with God.
3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.
4 In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men.
5 The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.
New American Standard Bible: 1995 Update (La Habra, CA: The Lockman Foundation, 1995), Jn 1:1–5.

Just because you can not wrap your head around this, doesn't make it not true. Like I said, you Muslims have a very small god, much like a human.

Yes, exactly, the Word existed from the beginning with God. The Word created, and yes this is before the Word took on the flesh of Jesus. Jesus was not a messenger, that's a Muslim thing. There were no messengers, they were prophets, speaking for God, not repeating or reciting.
Keep it all in context.

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2 He was in the beginning with God.
3 All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.
4 In Him was life, and the life was the Light of men.
5 The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.
New American Standard Bible: 1995 Update (La Habra, CA: The Lockman Foundation, 1995), Jn 1:1–5.

Just because you can not wrap your head around this, doesn't make it not true. Like I said, you Muslims have a very small god, much like a human.
You don't even respect God. Shame.

"truth is" and where do you find this truth?

A dying-and-rising, death-rebirth, or resurrection deity is a religious motif in which a god or goddess dies and is resurrected.
Dying-and-rising_deity - Wikipedia

A triple deity is a deity with three apparent forms that function as a singular whole. Such deities may sometimes be referred to as threefold, tripled, triplicate, tripartite, triune, triadic, or as a trinity. The number three has a long history of mythical associations and triple deities are common throughout world mythology.
Triple_deity - Wikipedia

This is typical Islamic double talk to try their best to make Islam true. Tell me, why don’t people convert to Islam? Like I have stated before, Islam as always grown through force or birth rates. Even when Muhammad threatened the rich because they did not want to go fight in his wars. That‘s not my belief, that is what the Quran states, Muhammad has to threaten people to go die in his looting. this is factual, not mythological.

This is typical Islamic double talk to try their best to make Islam true. Tell me, why don’t people convert to Islam? Like I have stated before, Islam as always grown through force or birth rates. Even when Muhammad threatened the rich because they did not want to go fight in his wars. That‘s not my belief, that is what the Quran states, Muhammad has to threaten people to go die in his looting. this is factual, not mythological.
@Thinking required
Please reread our code of conduct before posting any further comments in the Islamic forum. Further comments of this sort in the Islam forum will be removed. Please start another thread, in another forum, if you wish to continue this sort of discussion.

https://www.interfaith.org/community/threads/7047/

Our group seeks to fulfil a mission of interfaith dialogue and exploration of others beliefs while being a place to discuss the intricacies of our own belief in a safe format.

1. We aim to uphold a good standard of conduct in the forums.

Please respect other members and avoid making posts that may be seen as personally offensive. We don’t allow flame wars here.

Please note that this applies both to public postings and Private Messages.

2. We do not allow IO to be used either as a soapbox to aggressively promote any faith or political view, or see any faith or political view to be aggressively attacked.

Back