Is the Bible a supernatural book?

It's definitely changed my life. No matter how many times I read it I get something new and fresh that refuels me. Some people might think this is weird but many times I just open the bible and my eyes fall on something that I need in a particular time in my life. The perfect Word

Ok, let's move directions a little, do you believe that there is any book that can compare to the Bible?

By adherents it goes Bible, Quran, Gita eh?

Of course the Bible had Paul...and then missionaries, and conquerors forcing natives in lands around the world to convert or else.

Time will tell in regards to the answer to your questions.

Also the Bible is a compilation of 66 books not a book.

Ok, let's move directions a little, do you believe that there is any book that can compare to the Bible?
Possibly the Hindu Vedas as the teaching is they were divinely inspired and contain prophecy. I used to know a bit more about them but it's been awhile since I've read up on it.
The Zoroastrian Avesta (Zend Avesta) and the Sikh Adi Granth are said to be inspired. However I believe in both cases came via a single author and would thus be compared more easily to the Koran.
Mayan writings were I believe said to be inspired and contained prophecy. However, most of them were destroyed by missionaries who wanted to stamp out their ideas.

Ok, I guess I did not make myself clear and I am not even sure I can about what I was asking for. 66 books, written over 1500 years in 3 different languages, with some 25 writers. And it flows from beginning to end. Just about every book is validated by some other book written life times apart. Oh well, just forget it. Silly me.

Ok, I guess I did not make myself clear and I am not even sure I can about what I was asking for. 66 books, written over 1500 years in 3 different languages, with some 25 writers. And it flows from beginning to end. Just about every book is validated by some other book written life times apart. Oh well, just forget it. Silly me.
Somebody who knew more about the Vedas could say more and make a better comparison. I don't know enough detail to see how they compare.
They were written over some period of time. I'm not sure about the number of writers or the number of languages. Sorry.

Back