Interfaith Quotes

wil

UNeyeR1
Veteran Member
Reaction score
upload_2018-3-17_14-53-24.png

I am looking forward to your contributions... and seeing this thread grow!

Khalil Gibran
"I love you when you bow in your mosque, kneel in your temple, pray in your church. For you and I are sons of one religion, and it is the spirit."

"Do not be idolatrous about or bound to any doctrine, theory, or ideology, even Buddhist ones. All systems of thought are guiding means; they are not absolute truth."
Thich Nhat Hanh

THE CONCEPT OF PROGRESSIVE REVELATION EXPLAINED

« Although the divine teachings are truth and reality, yet with the passage of time thick clouds envelop and obscure them. These clouds are imitations and superstitions; they are not the fundamentals. Then the Sun of Truth, the Word of God, arises again, shines forth once more in the glory of its power and disperses the enveloping darkness. »

- Abdu'l-Baha

« The process of the rise and setting of the Sun of Truth will thus indefinitely continue--a process that hath had no beginning and will have no end. »

« Well is it with him who in every Dispensation recognizeth the Purpose of God for that Dispensation, and is not deprived therefrom by turning his gaze towards the things of the past. »

- The Bab

La Fleur puis le Fruit.jpg

« Unto every nation hath an Apostle been sent »

- Muhammad

« Say ye: "We believe in God, and that which hath been sent down to us, and that which hath been sent down to Abraham and Ismael and Isaac and Jacob and the tribes: and that which hath been given to Moses and to Jesus, and that which was given to the prophets from their Lord. No difference do we make between any of them: and to God are we resigned. " »

- Muhammad

Islam.jpg

Last edited:
« This is the same Moses who told the Israelites, 'God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among your own brothers.' »

- Acts 737

« But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you. »

- John

Old Testament.jpg

Last edited:
« I come, and go, and come. When Righteousness declines, O Bharata! When Wickedness is strong, I rise, from age to age, and take visible shape, and move a man with men, succouring the good, thrusting the evil back, and setting Virtue on her seat again. »

- Bhagavad-Gita

« Whenever there is decay of righteousness... and there is exaltation of unrighteousness, then I Myself come forth... for the destruction of evil-doers, for the sake of firmly establishing righteousness, I am born from age to age. »

- Krishna

Hindou.jpg

My wish is that this thread is filled with inspirational loving interfaith quotes...uplifting the beliefs of others than your own primarily... if anyone wants to debate any of them, I'd prefer you start your own thread....

« When a thousand two hundred and some years have passed from the inception of the religion of the Arabian and the overthrow of the kingdom of Iran and the degradation of the followers of My religion, a descendant of the Iranian kings will be raised up as a Prophet. »

- Zoroaster

« As regards Vahram-i Varjavand (God of Victory or Sháh Bahrám), it is manifest that he will come forth with full radiance, and having settled the adjudged and true position of Religion, he will restore these Iranian villages which I, Ahura Mazdá, created. Avarice, indigence, revenge, anger, lust, envy, and wickedness will wane from the world. The wolf age will pass away and the lamb age will enter. »

- Zoroaster

Zoroastrianism 1.jpg

Back