Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

666morningstar999

Reaction score
I was raised Catholic then became an atheist for 15 years after reading gospels while studying science in college. I became a drug addict for many of those years. Bible says God chooses foolish and (morally) weak to shame the strong.

After I started believing again I had overcoming experience described in bible where you get morning star/sacred heart (revelation 2:28; 2 peter 1:19), see Jesus with eyes of fire (rev 1:14) like Ezekiel and Daniel saw man with eyes of fire, and sat in throne next to God (rev 3:21) and had other spritual experiences since then. After sitting in heavenly throne, I was thrown into the pit per Isaiah 14:12-15 and now I'm surrounded by darkness and dark spirits and I can barely think sometimes because my mind has been so destroyed. I'm constantly being tormented by freemason, jewish, and other satanists that are demons that live among regular people as humans.

My interests are:

-playing video games (e.g. Lego, Uncharted, Tomb Raider, Mass Effect, Witcher 3, GTA 5, Red Dead Redemption 2, Resident Evil series),

-watching mma/ufc and other fight sports like judo/bjj/wrestling, reading spiritual books and novels

-watching TV series (e.g. Game of Thrones, Witcher, Altered Carbon, Dark, Ragnarok, Vikings, The Last Kingdom, Castlevania,
Hell on Wheels, Star Trek, Patriot, Britannia, Comorra, Preacher, Outlander, House of Cards, Marco Polo, American Horror Story, The Strain, Peaky Blinders, Stranger Things, Norsemen, Breaking Bad, Ozark, Trailer Park Boys, Turn, Black Sails, The Wire, Dexter, Stranger Things, Boardwalk Empire, Carnivale, The OA, Deadwood, House of the Dragon, Flight of the Concords, Legion, McMafia, Fortitude, Rome, Silicon Valley, The Knick, The New Pope, Outcast, Quarry, Outsiders, Manhattan, True Detective, Spawn, Penny Dreadful, Homeland, Power, Ash vs Evil Dead, American Gods, Black Mirror, Marvelous Miss Maisel, Gotham, Taboo, The Boys, Bosch, Man in the High Castle, Goliath, Sneaky Pete, Wheel of Time, Banished, Hand of Good, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Punisher, Disenchantment, Harley Quinn, Wednesday, Mindhunter, Narcos, Devilman Crybaby, Detroiters, Key & Peele, Nathan For You, Fauda, Corporate, Battlestar Galactica, Stranded, People of Earth, People of Earth, Hell on Wheels, The Terror, Halt and Catch Fire, Mad Men, Humans, Into the Badlands, The Walking Dead, Top Boy, Suburra, Travellers, Derek, The Office (UK), The Moaning of Life, Extras, Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Barbarians, Arrested Development, Line of Duty, Justified, Yellowstone, Sons of Anarchy, Bodyguard, Sherlock, Ripper Street, Happy, Detectorists, Better Call Saul, The Americans, What We Do in the Shadows, The IT Crowd, Metalocalypse, Parks & Recreation, Rick and Morty, Agents of Shield, Mr. Robot, Gotham, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, Continuum, Westworld, The Expanse, Firefly, Counterpart, Burn Notice, The Magicians, True Blood).

Last edited:
I was raised Catholic then became an atheist for 15 years after reading gospels while studying science in college. I became a drug addict for many of those years. Bible says God chooses foolish and (morally) weak to shame the strong.

After I started believing again I had overcoming experience described in bible where you get morning star/sacred heart (revelation 2:28; 2 peter 1:19), see Jesus with eyes of fire (rev 1:14) like Ezekiel and Daniel saw man with eyes of fire, and sat in throne next to God (rev 3:21) and had other spritual experiences since then.

My interests are:

-playing video games (e.g. Lego, Uncharted, Tomb Raider, Mass Effect, Witcher 3, GTA 5, Red Dead Redemption 2, Resident Evil series),

-watching mma/ufc and other fight sports like judo/bjj/wrestling, reading spiritual books and novels

-watching TV series (e.g. Game of Thrones, Witcher, Altered Carbon, Dark, Ragnarok, Vikings, The Last Kingdom, Castlevania, Patriot, Britannia, Comorra, Preacher, Outlander, House of Cards, Marco Polo, American Horror Story, The Strain, Peaky Blinders, Stranger Things, Norsemen, Breaking Bad, Ozark, Trailer Park Boys, Turn, Black Sails, The Wire, Dexter, Stranger Things, Boardwalk Empire, Carnivale, The OA, Deadwood, House of the Dragon, Flight of the Concords, Legion, McMafia, Fortitude, Rome, Silicon Valley, The Knick, The New Pope, Outcast, Quarry, Outsiders, Manhattan, True Detective, Spawn, Penny Dreadful, Homeland, Power, Ash vs Evil Dead, American Gods, Black Mirror, Marvelous Miss Maisel, Gotham, Taboo, The Boys, Bosch, Man in the High Castle, Goliath, Sneaky Pete, Wheel of Time, Banished, Hand of Good, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Punisher, Disenchantment, Harley Quinn, Wednesday, Mindhunter, Narcos, Devilman Crybaby, Detroiters, Key & Peele, Nathan For You, Corporate, Battlestar Galactica, Stranded)
So, you're a Christian again?

Then what's with the 666 Morningstar 999 name?
In revelation 22:16, Jesus says he is the morning star. I had overcoming experience where you get morning star (revelation 2:28) which is your heart on fire like sacred heart (2 peter 1:19), saw man with eyes of fire and fell flat on my face while hearing a voice like Ezekiel did...it was Jesus on a cross (rev 1:14), and sat in throne next to God while wrestling like Jacob and even my hip was dislocated like his (rev 3:21). After sitting in heavenly throne I was put in the pit per Isaiah 14:12-15. You can see in revelation and Isaiah 14 that the morning star in the pit is about the overcomer since they both sit in heavenly throne, got morning star, and smash nations like pottery.

666 refers to messiah ben David, the king, or "stimulation from above" and I briefly had a golden triangle above my head during overcoming like you see in artwork. In bible, King Solomon received 666 bars of gold each year that would've been stacked into a base 36 pyramid making capstone #666.

999 refers to messiah Ben Joseph, the suffering servant, which is the tzadi (righteous person that fell into the pit) and "stimulation from below". Strong's bible #999 is "binah" (sephirot meaning understanding) and "the pit" because they're both related. I've learned a lot while in the pit.

666 also has some dark connotations that also relate to what I've experienced. A triskel looks like a 666 and relates to a wolf, a beast, whose eyes can show as green, like the color of Luciferase. A triskel also has 3 legs like the tree of knowledge of good and evil has 3 pillars.

Last edited:
In revelation 22:16, Jesus says he is the morning star. I had overcoming experience where you get morning star (revelation 2:28) which is your heart on fire like sacred heart (2 peter 1:19), saw man with eyes of fire and fell flat on my face while hearing a voice like Ezekiel did...it was Jesus on a cross (rev 1:14), and sat in throne next to God while wrestling like Jacob and even my hip was dislocated like his (rev 3:21). After sitting in heavenly throne I was put in the pit per Isaiah 14:12-15. You can see in revelation and Isaiah 14 that the morning star in the pit is about the overcomer since they both sit in heavenly throne, got morning star, and smash nations like pottery.

666 refers to messiah ben David, the king, or "stimulation from above" and I briefly had a golden triangle above my head during overcoming like you see in artwork. In bible, King Solomon received 666 bars of gold each year that would've been stacked into a base 36 pyramid making capstone #666.

999 refers to messiah Ben Joseph, the suffering servant, which is the tzadi (righteous person that fell into the pit) and "stimulation from below". Strong's bible #999 is "binah" (sephirot meaning understanding) and "the pit" because they're both related. I've learned a lot while in the pit.

666 also has some dark connotations that also relate to what I've experienced. A triskel looks like a 666 and relates to a wolf, a beast, whose eyes can show as green, like the color of Luciferase. A triskel also has 3 legs like the tree of knowledge of good and evil has 3 pillars.
The number "666" is the numerical value of the name of the Beast and the coming Antichrist according to John in the Christian Bible.

The meaning of number 999 centers around God's Holy Spirit, the power (not person) through which he accomplishes his will. It can symbolize the prophetic spiritual glory of the Godhead and the expression of its perfect character in the life of every called and converted Christian.

For the true meaning of the word Morningstar please read the following attachment

Attachments

• LUCIFEREVOLUTION.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 91
The number "666" is the numerical value of the name of the Beast and the coming Antichrist according to John in the Christian Bible.

The meaning of number 999 centers around God's Holy Spirit, the power (not person) through which he accomplishes his will. It can symbolize the prophetic spiritual glory of the Godhead and the expression of its perfect character in the life of every called and converted Christian.

For the true meaning of the word Morningstar please read the following attachment
How can you say true meaning of morningstar is not Jesus? Read revelation 22:16. I'll take a look at the document you attached. Maybe you mean the pagan Lucifer? I also saw a green reptilian the color of Luciferase during overcoming. Per John 3:14, messiah/God is a holy serpent.

The bible says there are many antichrists and it is who denies Jesus as messiah, which isn't me. I might be one of the beasts because I have a head wound from being destroyed while in the pit and it hasn't been 3 and a half years yet, not that I wanted that to happen to me. Jews say messiah can come every generation.

I agree with what you said about 999. It is said to be "stimulation from below." That is when I saw man with eyes of fire (son of God or lesser Yahweh) and got a golden triangle over my head.

Last edited:
How can you say true meaning of morningstar is not Jesus? Read revelation 22:16. I'll take a look at the document you attached. Maybe you mean the pagan Lucifer? I also saw a green reptilian the color of Luciferase during overcoming. Per John 3:14, messiah/God is a holy serpent. Pagan Lucifer and biblical Lucifer are two different things.

The bible says there are many antichrists and it is who denies Jesus as messiah, which isn't me. I might be one of the beasts because I have a head wound from being destroyed while in the pit and it hasn't been 3 and a half years yet. There are two beasts mentioned but revelation has only one beast going to hell. Maybe it can be the suffering servant messiah ben Joseph. Jews say messiah can come every generation.

I agree with what you said about 999. It is said to be "stimulation from below." That is when I saw man with eyes of fire (son of God or lesser Yahweh) and got a golden triangle over my head.
By the first century A.D., the Jews were looking for strong, magnetic leaders who could deliver them from the wrath of the Roman Empire. The Essenes developed the idea of a messiah figure that would provide this. Several Jewish leaders were set to take over after the death of the Jewish King Herod, who primarily worked for the Romans. To qualify as a messiah, someone needed to be from the bloodline of King David. None of the descendants of King David and their misled disciples succeeded, and most were killed.

After Yeshua there came a dozen other Messianic campaigns, none of which are publicized by the Abrahamic faith, and all of which ultimately failed. Theudas in 58 C.E., Menachem ben Judah ben Hezekiah, Simon ben Kosevah, Moses of Crete, Abu Isa, Al-Ra'i" ("the shepherd of the flock of his people"), Saüra the Syrian, to name a few.

Ultimately, there has never been a true Jewish messiah because they all failed in their missions and were killed by the Romans. Yeshua (Jesus) failed as a messiah and stood in a long line of failed messiahs.

I don't think he failed because rome adopted Christianity in 325 a.d. and it was sacked not long after by the Norse. Maybe the Norse leader is messiah if that's what you believe since they defeated Rome but I've seen that most rabbis are controlled by Italians to this.

the man with eyes of fire (i.e. God, the lesser Yahweh) I saw was on a cross and looks like a white man with brown hair.

Also the document you attached quotes revelation 22:16 that says Jesus is Lucifer. In 2 Peter 1:19 it is explained that the morning star is your heart on fire (for 3 day overcoming) like sacred heart images show.

Last edited:
I don't think he failed because rome adopted Christianity in 325 a.d. and it was sacked not long after by the Norse. Maybe the Norse leader is messiah if that's what you believe since they defeated Rome but I've seen that most rabbis are controlled by Italians to this.

the man with eyes of fire (i.e. God, the lesser Yahweh) I saw was on a cross and looks like a white man with brown hair.

Also the document you attached quotes revelation 22:16 that says Jesus is Lucifer. In 2 Peter 1:19 it is explained that the morning star is your heart on fire (for 3 day overcoming) like sacred heart images show.
Well, I am an adherent of the Western Left Hand Path, a Šayṭānist, so no, I am nota follower of any Nordic religion.

Yahweh
The Jews and Christians both fashioned their God after an ancient pre-Islamic Arabian (3000 BC) deity. Yahweh was a North Arabian War God who was worshiped by the Semitic tribes living near the Gulf of Aqaba originating with the Midianite, Hebrew, Moabite, and Edomite tribes of southern Jordan and Palestine. Yahweh's consort was the fertility Goddess Ashira.

Yahweh is a typical ancient Near Eastern "divine warrior", who leads the heavenly army against Israel's enemies. He is a God of War, make no mistake. It was and is the practice of Eastern Faiths to conquer and then demonize their gods. Apparently, the early Christians were not that creative and simply appropriated the same god and then assigned new attributes to Him.

@666morningstar999 -

I would welcome you to the forum like @RJM @Cino and @Faithfulservant but it is not so easy to do when you’ve labeled Jews as satanists and rabbis as being under the control of Italy, by which I presume you mean the Vatican.
I had a question about that too. I was thinking about how to word my question.
now I'm surrounded by darkness and dark spirits and I can barely think sometimes because my mind has been so destroyed. I'm constantly being tormented by freemason, jewish, and other satanists that are demons that live among regular people as humans.
So I will just ask. What is meant by this? There's a lot of information packed into this, and it does seem to say that Freemasons and Jewish people are satanists who are also demons? What do you mean??

I had a question about that too. I was thinking about how to word my question.

So I will just ask. What is meant by this? There's a lot of information packed into this, and it does seem to say that Freemasons and Jewish people are satanists who are also demons? What do you mean??
They have demon forms. I've already been asked not to say one type of that because it can have unwanted effects but another example is a succubus. I don't know how else to describe. It is the demon/spirit form of rabbis and freemasons I've seen on YouTube or tik tok for example

They have demon forms. I've already been asked not to say one type of that because it can have unwanted effects but another example is a succubus. I don't know how else to describe. It is the demon/spirit form of rabbis and freemasons I've seen on YouTube or tik tok for example
Wait what??
This is an interfaith forum which includes Jewish people. Do you have any thoughts how Jewish people might take that kind of statement?
I don't know if we have freemasons on the site, but still.

Wait what??
This is an interfaith forum which includes Jewish people. Do you have any thoughts how Jewish people might take that kind of statement?
I don't know if we have freemasons on the site, but still.
It is just the truth and many know it but may pretend to be offended. Not all of them have demon forms.

Last edited:
It i

It is just the truth and many know it but may pretend to be offended.
I'm not sure it is the truth, I'm not sure anybody who knows anything would "know" it, and I am not pretending.
I am concerned about the bias against a religion -- not even the kind of bias of strongly disagreeing with a teaching but outright demonizing.
You're an interesting member with a lot of interesting things to say.
Please don't blow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back