The case of Jesus and the Chinese Emperor

This very piece was brought up for discussion on another forum of which I am a member. One of the other members,
who does understand Chinese, explained why much of the article is incorrect. Since the comments were given on another forum I can’t copy and post them here and I don’t think I’m allowed to post a link to them.

I can, by the way, attest that in another article on the site where the writer discussing names mentions that the name Caiphas literally means man who vomits, he is incorrect

Last edited:
I poked around the site, too, this person has some interesting ideas -- not sure what to make of some of them, but interesting for sure
You mean like his piece from December 2020 regarding his vision that G-d would see to it that the election results would be nullified and Donald Trump would remain president?

• Haha
Reactions: RJM
You mean like his piece from December 2020 regarding his vision that G-d would see to it that the election results would be nullified and Donald Trump would remain president?
And his(?) dream about AOC?

Last edited:
But they also have some really good reflective pieces including on gender equality

This very piece was brought up for discussion on another forum of which I am a member. One of the other members,
who does understand Chinese, explained why much of the article is incorrect. Since the comments were given on another forum I can’t copy and post them here and I don’t think I’m allowed to post a link to them.

I can, by the way, attest that in another article on the site where the writer discussing names mentions that the name Caiphas literally means man who vomits, he is incorrect
Links to restricted access sites that require membership may indeed be a problem. But quotes and summaries are always allowed.
The article quoted lacks concrete references to the claimed documents and it is clearly apologetic, so that I have doubts.
If you could point out the main traits of the opposing voice and the sources referred to, it would be very helpful.

Back