Lost in Trans Nation

MAGA fundamentalism Vs LBGTQ+ activism -- no possible negotiation

Last edited:
Exactly....we need to be of utmost concern as to what others are doing with their genitalia.

What they are doing in bed and with whom. What kind of body parts they have and what they call themselves.

Give me a break....let's feed people, love people, care for people...

If King James can have gay lovers, those who wave his Bible around....
To most people these are not the issues. The issues are interference with children by aggressive gender activists, cancel culture ruining careers, self-declared trans women setting outrageous records in women's sports, the rights of women to privacy from invasion by self declared trans women at rape clinics, and so on

To most people these are not the issues. The issues are interference with children by aggressive gender activists, cancel culture ruining careers, self-declared trans women setting outrageous records in women's sports, the rights of women to privacy from invasion by self declared trans women at rape clinics, and so on
Well....other than from
Isn't this always the case -- reasonable folks caught in the war between the lunatic fringe extremists on both sides?
Other than from those lunatic fringe...

I have seen no children coerced or forced by activists. I have (when I was a Sunday school teacher) run in to kids....gay kids, transitioning kids, kids questioning their sexuality, kids in and out of the closet.

Mostly middleschoolers less high schoolers, and much fewer primary schoolers (although there, at the elementary school age, one can easily identify male expressing kids that like fashion and dolls and female expressing kids that lean towards outdoors, competing with males....kids that had they grown up in my age or before would likely get the pencil beaten out of their left hand)

I am appreciative that we don't stop kids from being left handed today. And I think the biggest issue with trans and gay kids today is the older generations need to die off (and we soon will) and the youth of today get to living their lives in their world (as it is no longer ours). Just like the racist, misogynistic ides of our ancestors needed to die off, so do the nationalistic, homophobic, transphobic ideas of our generations need to die off. We need to support all humans, not just the ones with our skin color, our religion, our sexual preferences....all humans....for the benefit of all life on this planet, and this planet.

That to me is exactly what this site is about and why I participate here.

Well....other than from
Other than from those lunatic fringe...

I have seen no children coerced or forced by activists. I have (when I was a Sunday school teacher) run in to kids....gay kids, transitioning kids, kids questioning their sexuality, kids in and out of the closet.

Mostly middleschoolers less high schoolers, and much fewer primary schoolers (although there, at the elementary school age, one can easily identify male expressing kids that like fashion and dolls and female expressing kids that lean towards outdoors, competing with males....kids that had they grown up in my age or before would likely get the pencil beaten out of their left hand)

I am appreciative that we don't stop kids from being left handed today. And I think the biggest issue with trans and gay kids today is the older generations need to die off (and we soon will) and the youth of today get to living their lives in their world (as it is no longer ours). Just like the racist, misogynistic ides of our ancestors needed to die off, so do the nationalistic, homophobic, transphobic ideas of our generations need to die off. We need to support all humans, not just the ones with our skin color, our religion, our sexual preferences....all humans....for the benefit of all life on this planet, and this planet.

That to me is exactly what this site is about and why I participate here.
Bingo. So anyone is transphobic and bigoted and needs to die who raises issues with how the trans culture forces itself into schools and its 1001 preferred pronouns into universities and the workplace -- or how teenagers are encouraged by tik-tok gender activists into puberty blockers and gender surgery etc, or how people like Joan Rowlings raising issues of women's rights to secure spaces against incursion by self declared trans women in prisons and rape clinics etc are cancelled ... the list goes on.

https://www.interfaith.org/community/threads/20497/page-8

The London Tavistock Gender Clinic for Children
(recently closed by government)

Clinical Damage: The Tavistock Clinic’s closure follows a damning report on ideological malpractice

The damage done is immeasurable. No one knows how years of ideological dogma, inappropriate treatment and a culpable failure to consider the overall mental welfare of the children treated by the Tavistock Clinic will affect the thousands referred to its Gender Identity Development Service. Yesterday the government thankfully brought the scandal to a swift halt. In the wake of a devastating report in March on the clinic’s reckless prescription of puberty blockers, ministers have shut it down altogether. Treatment of children questioning their gender identity will now be handled instead by established and respected regional children’s hospitals.

Disbanding the Tavistock is not before time. The once pioneering north London centre focusing on the psychiatric care of children has become an institute captured by a pernicious clique of “queer theory” trans activists, unwilling to question the reliance on puberty blockers, analyse the longterm effects of this untested treatment, or tolerate any dissenting opinion among staff.

The Tavistock failed to collect data on puberty blockers for those under 16, refused to follow up the effects of its treatments and paid virtually no attention to other common factors such as autism, eating disorders or histories of trauma and abuse. It naively confused sexual orientation with gender identity, accepted at face value all declarations by children that they were born in the wrong body and treated all complex problems through the prism of gender.

There were plenty of warning signs. A number of senior staff objected that the clinic did not follow established protocols for the safe use of life-changing hormone treatment. Unable to voice their doubts, many left. Whistleblowers were denounced as transphobic. And as discussion of trans issues became more polemical and political, the clinic saw an extraordinary rise in the number of referrals from across the country, especially among young girls seemingly distressed about their gender. Last year there were more than 5,000 referrals compared to 250 a decade ago. Parents, warned by trans activists that failure to offer early access to hormone treatment before puberty could lead to their children’s suicide, besieged the clinic, the only one in Britain focusing on the issue.

When at last the NHS decided to investigate, the report by Dr Hilary Cass was appalling. The clinic had failed to keep accurate records of all the children treated with hormones after they grew up. There was no long-term monitoring of the out-comes, no attempt to look at other factors affecting mental wellbeing, and no distinction between clinical experience and the shrill activism of those who insisted that trans rights were above all a matter of social and political acceptance …

Read full article:
https://segm.org/Tavistock-closure-the-times

Parents kept in dark over gender
The Times March 30th 2023
Nicola Woolcock Education Editor

Seven in ten schools failing to inform families when pupils question - or change - identity, report finds

Schools are routinely allowing children to switch gender and not telling their parents in a "mass breach" of safeguarding, according to research published today.

The report condemned schools for uncritically accepting contested beliefs on gender identity and said the practice of affirming "gender distress" had become embedded.

Schools were neglecting safeguarding by adopting affirmative practices when confronted with children who were questioning or were confused by their gender identity, the Policy Exchange publication said.

It suggested that some schools risked breaching laws by failing to offer single-sex toilets or by allowing organisations involved in political campaigning to provide relationship and sex education lesson resources.

Geoff Barton, general secretary of the Association of School and College Leaders, said head teachers were trying to teach children sensitively in a "minefield of strongly held and opposing views" without guidance from the government, despite requesting support.

Forty percent of the 150 secondary schools in England that answered the right-of-centre think tank's freedom of information requests let pupils change gender without parental consent, the study found. It added that schools were "effectively facilitating medical interventions on site", by supporting pupils in their desired identity.

The former education secretaries Nadhim Zahawi and Baroness Morris of Yardley and the chairman of the Commons' education select committee, Robin Walker, have backed the report. The Labour MP Rosie Duffield said there was "systemic failure" caused an ill-considered embrace of gender ideology and that children were paying the price for a "reckless experiment".

The report, Asleep at the Wheel, found that only 28 per cent of schools were "reliably informing" parents as soon as a child disclosed feelings of gender distress and that 33 per cent would not necessarily inform the designated safeguarding lead at school -- instead some contacted the staff responsible for LGBT matters.

Forty per cent of schools operated policies of gender self-identification and 69 per cent of schools required other children to affirm the pupil's new identity. Some schools were mistakenly using the Equality Act or data protection rules to justify not telling families.

Among the report's recommendations were that parents should automatically be told when a child disclosed feelings of gender distress at school, unless there was a compelling reason not to. It also said no school should facilitate a child's social transition to the opposite gender unless backed by medical advice.

The Department for Education said: "The education secretary is working closely with the minister for women and equalities to produce guidance for schools."
https://www.interfaith.org/community/threads/20497/page-8

Last edited:
All the "stories" (regarding LGTBQ+IA folk) I know are not from the newspaper or internet but from people I met irl, and not third hand but from themselves.

I am thankful that over the course of my life I have seen the hate, ridicule, and violence both physical and mental reduced...but while we have come a long way...we have a long way to go.

Growing up in the 60s I was fairly well indoctrinated by all the role models (family, friends, teachers, preachers, neighbors, televised and print news) to ridicule and stay away from "them".

Of course when I was a kid corporal punishment (the paddle, back of hand) was legal and left handers received the ruler if they didn't comply...

On the regular I get to see folks who were in turmoil fighting who they were compelled by
society to be become accepted in their attempt to bethemselvess.

Today's version of that...

"All I can say is it gets better. I came out in 2010 and started my transition in middle school. I never thought I’d look like this or sound like this. I am exactly who I dreamed of being, I sound just like the voice in my head. If you’re struggling or feeling lost, it gets better. You already are the person you want to be. Live your truth."

Back