The Second Coming of Christ 1945 - a new interpretation

Autogenes

Reaction score
Greetings brothers and sisters,

Please consider the spiritual message of this YouTube video offering a new interpretation of the Second Coming of Christ, based on events of the mid-twentieth century. I would be very interested any comments you may have.
In peace,
Autogenes

The Second Coming of Christ 1945

Attachments

• hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 62
Greetings to the Interfaith community,

I created this video to convey an idea I once had about the Second Coming of Christ, based on the synchronicity of three events:

- The atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in August 1945

- The discovery of the Nag Hammadi Library in December 1945

- The discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls in the winter if 1946-47.

In this interpretation, the manuscript discoveries are not accidents but spiritual events, whereby Jesus reveals himself and his lost teachings at Nag Hammadi, and the lost roots of Christianity at Qumran.

The interpretation is based on Matthew 24: 27-28:
For as the lightning cometh out of the east,
and shineth even unto the west;
so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
For wheresoever the carcass is,
there will the eagles be gathered together.

Fulfilment of second coming prophecy in our time?

It's not the first and it certainly won't be the last. I mean -- to say that because the Hiroshima bombing happened at around the same time as the Nag Hammadi and Dead Sea scrolls were found does not mean they are linked?

But we'll just have to wait and see if this latest 'fulfilment' idea is true or not -- as people have been doing for two thousand years, expecting the second coming of Jesus in their own lifetime.

Sorry, there's not much more I can offer.
What does @davidsheep88 think about this video production?

Last edited:
Thanks for your comment RJM,

Here's my Allogenes story for you, and how I happened upon this idea:

While sitting in a favorite cafe in San Francisco one Sunday morning many years ago, someone asked to share the table. After taking a seat and seeing what I was reading, he commented in conversation that the Nag Hammadi manuscripts were discovered in 1945, adding: "Wasn't that the year America bombed Hiroshima?" I wouldn’t have made the connection if he hadn't joined me at the table that morning. But it was only after I began reading about the Dead Sea Scrolls, and realized they were discovered barely a year later, that I recalled my conversation with Allogenes, and had this revelation. Too much synchronicity to be merely a coincidence.

If it were only the Nag Hammadi Library being discovered the same year as the atomic debut, I would agree linking the two events would be dubious. How could one say the Nag Hammadi Library would not have been discovered if Hiroshima and Nagasaki had not been bombed? But two nearly simultaneous manuscript discoveries immediately after the atomic bomb is too much synchronicity to be merely a coincidence. And considering where the manuscripts were hidden, the discoveries were highly unlikely, to say the least. Of course, I can offer no proof it wasn't just a coincidence. Synchronicities are like that. It's just my belief.

Matthew 24:27-28 is a pretty accurate description of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in August 1945. You have lightening, carcass and eagle (symbolizing the imperial power of Rome in the apocalyptic literature of Qumran). All elements of the prophecy are there. He even got the directions right. And verse 29 seems like an accurate description of the skies of the nuclear winter after the next thunder and lightening storm, with far greater megatonnage.

Reactions: RJM
Matthew says how the second coming of Jesus it is written, the most important one is that all the world knows of Jesus. The Lord won't judge the world if they did not know who Jesus and why he came to this world. The use of nucelar weapons and science can be used in the future is something that humanity will grow it's science and Nuclear weapons will be used in the war of the end times between USA and Russia. Some say a nuclear weapon has been used already in 2014 a long time ago by putin in which he exploded a nuke in a nuclear reactor facility in the time of Barack Obama. Cannot be proven that but still nuclear accidents happen and other time nukes have happened we are not told of or ISraeli who have nuclear weapons in Israel. For good defense.

It is a very good video but more things will come in the end times.

Thanks for your thoughts David,
Are you familiar with the story of Stanislav Petrov, a Russian officer in Soviet Air Defense, who decided the computers were lying when they told him the US had launched 5 ICBMs at the USSR back in 1983? It might've been MAD in "83 if he had only just followed orders. That was right before the US and NATO conducted a beefed up Able Archer nuclear dress rehearsal in Eastern Europe, and Soviet forces were on high alert. We're lucky we didn't get wiped out 40 years ago. You can thank Stanislav Petrov we're still here:

Yes he was wise :O and thank goodness people check things two- three times to be sure.

@Autogenes

Separate events happened at different parts of the world around the same time, means a causitive relation?

Wait....the bombing of Hiroshima is a spiritual event? Without making me watch your video....how ? Why? In a few sentences?
It is a causation of the neglect of God's Message, us choosing to remain ignorant of God.

2 Peter 3:12 offered Looking for and hastening to the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Baha'u'llah said.

"...There has appeared an infernal instrument, and such atrocity is displayed in the destruction of life, the like of which was not seen by the eye of the world, nor heard by the ears of nations. It is impossible to reform these violent, overwhelming evils, except the peoples of the world be come united in affairs, or in one religion. Hearken ye unto the voice of this oppressed One, and adhere to the Most Great Peace!

A strange and wonderful instrument exists in the earth; but it is concealed from minds and souls. It is an instrument which has the power to change the atmosphere of the whole earth, and its infection causes destruction..."

Abdul'baha spoke to a Japanese Diplomat in 1912 when speaking of religion and science, the two great wings with which the bird of human kind is able to soar, He said:

"Scientific discoveries have increased material civilization. There is in existence a stupendous force, as yet, happily undiscovered by man. Let us supplicate God, the Beloved, that this force be not discovered by science until spiritual civilization shall dominate the human mind. In the hands of men of lower nature, this power would be able to destroy the whole earth...."

We are warned, we ignore, choosing ignorance is the causation.

Regards Tony

From the Gospel of the Egyptians, discovered at Nag Hammadi:

The great Seth wrote this book with letters in one hundred and thirty years. He placed it in a mountain that is called Charaxio, in order that, at the end of the times and eras, by the will of the divine Autogenes and the whole pleroma... it may come forth and reveal this incorruptible, holy race of the great Savior, and those that dwell with them in love, and the great, invisible, eternal Spirit, and his only begotten Son...
God written is the Holy Book of the Great Invisible Spirit. Amen.

The writer was not anticipating the discovery would be accidental.

The bombing of Hiroshima was not a spiritual event, but a milestone in human history with apocalyptic significance. The discoveries of the Nag Hammadi Library and the Dead Sea Scrolls were spiritual events, in response to the apocalyptic milestone that had just been crossed. That is my belief that I share with you.

So milestones in human history with apocalyptic.significamce are responded with happenings of spiritual significance?
I personally see that spiritual significant events are supported by many positive events that portray the light that is about to rise or has arisen, and that the negative events, that wil veil that light, are a result of us ignoring or turning away from the light.

An example of positive spirtual connections can be seen with the first telegraph message by Samuel Morse on May 24th 1844 in America, the Message sent from the Book of Numbers was "What has God Wrought". A powerful spiritual message, that founded modern communication.

The day before in Persia, the Bab made a declaration that He was the promissed one of all religions, a significant spiritual event. That same Day the son of Baha’u’llah Abdul'baha was born, who was destined to continue the Message the Bab had introduced to humanity.

This is all now history, we get to consider if there are any special spiritual significance that tie those events together, in any meaningful way, or of there is no significance.

Regards Tony

Thank you Tony,
I appreciate your supportive comments.
One might compare the traditions of Tibetan Buddhism, where it is believed that Padmasambhava, the tantric master who brought Buddhism to Tibet in the eighth century, hid sacred treasures (terma), to be discovered in later ages by pre-ordained persons (tertons) at auspicious times to further guide the development of Buddhism on Tibetan soil.
I'm not sure what the "Moonies" believe. I haven't looked into it. But I would never disparage the religious beliefs of others.

Yeshua, the heretical Jew never existed therefore ain't coming back . . .
The fact Jesus existed and that, whatever else is written about him, he was baptized by John and crucified under Pilate -- is regarded as beyond dispute by the vast majority of recent 21st Century scholar opinion.

Yet you cling to the discredited mythicist view that Jesus never existed?

Last edited:
The fact Jesus existed and that, whatever else is written about him, he was baptized by John and crucified under Pilate -- is regarded as beyond dispute by the vast majority of recent 21st Century scholar opinion.

Yet you cling to the discredited mythicist view that Jesus never existed?
I've read the 'experts' opinions and they do not hold water at all . . . give some actual proof he existed, if there is, it would ALL over the internet . . . yet it is not.

• Haha
Back