Jesus Christ, he will return?

Cage,

I think you make a good point. After all, the message Jesus had is 'good news' not bad. And let me clarify that by saying good news for believers. It is always wise to wait on God for anything such as those things in that book. Besides, you already have all you need to allow God to transform you into the image of Christ.

Best Wishes,
JM

You speak lying words not words of truth found in the Living Word of God.

Jesus Christ IS the good news.. His message was not ALL good. He taught more on hell and perishing than anything else. Jesus is your salvation.

I think The book of Revelations is, or can be a dangerous book. Too many view it, and embrace a spirit of destruction, imo. I simply choose to NOT read it until I am comfortable enough in the Spirit to bear it, or what many think it to mean.

I am not ready for that book, and I may not ever be, so for the time being, I choose to take NOTHING from it, lol! You can't add, or take from it, if you simply leave it be, can you? John had his revelation, as did Peter. Although Peters was not included in the Bible...Perhaps I will have my own through Gods Spirit, and not ever need The Revelation of John to guide me?

Love,

To call the Spirit of Truth a spirit of destruction?? Whoa you are brave.

Revelation is the ONLY book that is promised a blessing by reading or hearing it. Eesh to be blessed by God I will read it an hear it as often as I can.

Interesting you mention "white men" and Native Americans.... Have you heard of the Hopi prophecy of "white men"? Do you know the word for this "white men" - I've seen it spelled two ways - Bahana and Pahana(6). For an extended talk consider North American Indian Prophecies Talk...

Thanks for links to the Hopi prophecies, smkolins. They somehow seem eerily believable.

Thanks for links to the Hopi prophecies, smkolins. They somehow seem eerily believable.
How ironic. We tend to believe in anything other than Christ. Since the crowd is going one way, I think I'll walk in the opposite direction. One man's junk is another man's treasure...:eek:

v/r

Q

oooops.... stumbled into the Christian forum again:rolleyes: ...cannot veer from the one true church here

Coming from Eddie Murphy, that might have sounded funny...

If you don't want me to go on the offense against what you believe, it would behoove you to respect what I believe...I think that is called "common courtesy".

v/r

Q

How ironic. We tend to believe in anything other than Christ. Since the crowd is going one way, I think I'll walk in the opposite direction. One man's junk is another man's treasure...:eek:

Or perhaps we're all in a religious black hole and once inside all paths lead to the One.

Or there should be something rather more authentic than just "going the other way". Which ever way you go it should be yours.

Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.

So ancient Hebrew Scriptures prophesied Jesus Christ's coming. The bible (New Testament) also originally Hebrew and Greek, Latin scripture, states that Jesus will return. Now we know that the 3 wise men predicted Jesus's coming, now I have heard the 3 wise men, originated from Iran, I have heard that they have originated from Ethiopia and even claims that they came from as far as Tibet.

Ok, it is said that history repeats itself. But I have heard something which I would agree with more, they say that history rhymes. The last time Jesus came, the romans were in the Middle East. Now what we have is the USA is in the Middle East. If I had to pick a place for the return of Jesus I would say, the Middle East once again, maybe even Iran, it seems to me only Iran is untouched by western domination in this world. Maybe it’s too soon for Jesus to revisit us? What do people think? Is there going to be an other religious movement? The bible also talks about the end to the world, we can all see what happening to the weather.. Maybe this seems to be a good time, for his return? It should be possible to predict him coming, after all the 3 wise men did. Any wise men here?

Hi
I respect your religion.
For obvious reasons JesusYeshuaIssa won't return literally and physically in this world. The Jews are already waiting for his first coming, the Christians would be waiting for his second coming , they could wait till eternity nevermind, but noone would come according to their perceptions. The only reason is they have misunderstood their scriptures.Please don't mind.
Thanks
I am an Ahmadi – a peaceful faith in Islam bridging gaps between faiths/denominations/religions/agnosticsThe West, as I understand, due to certain disinformation has seen only MullahIslam or MullahShariah; the true face of Muhammad’sIslam and PromisedMessiahImamMahdi’sIslam is yet hidden from their eyes, which is truly speaking only peaceful.
GodAllahYHWH is All-Knowing; one should invariably give Claim and Reason on all important issues from one’s Revealed Book; one shouldn’t try putting one’s own words into God’s mouth.

I respect your religion.
For obvious reasons JesusYeshuaIssa won't return literally and physically in this world. The Jews are already waiting for his first coming, the Christians would be waiting for his second coming , they could wait till eternity nevermind, but noone would come according to their perceptions. The only reason is they have misunderstood their scriptures.Please don't mind.
Thanks
I am an Ahmadi – a peaceful faith in Islam bridging gaps between faiths/denominations/religions/agnosticsThe West, as I understand, due to certain disinformation has seen only MullahIslam or MullahShariah; the true face of Muhammad’sIslam and PromisedMessiahImamMahdi’sIslam is yet hidden from their eyes, which is truly speaking only peaceful.
GodAllahYHWH is All-Knowing; one should invariably give Claim and Reason on all important issues from one’s Revealed Book; one shouldn’t try putting one’s own words into God’s mouth.
Ok sorry Inhumility you are wrong.
Jesus will return and Mohammad and everything that came from HIM has nothing to do with Christ.

What do you consider authentic?

Starting with this a clue...

"Imitation destroys the foundation of religion, extinguishes the spirituality of the human world, transforms heavenly illumination into darkness and deprives man of the knowledge of God. It is the cause of the victory of materialism and infidelity over religion; it is the denial of Divinity and the law of revelation; it refuses Prophethood and rejects the Kingdom of God. When materialists subject imitations to the intellectual analysis of reason, they find them to be mere superstitions; therefore, they deny religion."

I would then consider the authentic effort to be one's own of heart and mind - of sincerity and honesty, To be wary of what others say - me or you or another - and instead keep to what experience and faith and insight reveal. As God sees our effort, He will not let us struggle in vain.

Do not feel bad that is a common misconception.

Thanks, I guess I'm off the hook then. And it just took your forgiveness!

One path leads to heaven, all other paths lead away according to the little Bible I have.

I'm saying there is only one path. All other "paths" are in fact at best misunderstandings. You think you are going somewhere but in fact you are not. But if you move with sincerity and honesty, keeping to pure intention and mindfulness, you will move and be guided and eventually make your way in the "right" direction even though the end of the path violate everything you started with.

:)

I'm saying there is only one path. All other "paths" are in fact at best misunderstandings. You think you are going somewhere but in fact you are not. But if you move with sincerity and honesty, keeping to pure intention and mindfulness, you will move and be guided and eventually make your way in the "right" direction even though the end of the path violate everything you started with.

:)

Hi Stephen,

Good to see you back!

Do you mean that Christianity is at best a misunderstanding, rather than the one path?

Naturally I would disagree with that, but I'm looking for clarification in your statement.

Hi
I respect your religion.
Thanks

Inhumility, it appears that it is you who has misunderstood the Bible and Christianity.

I'm also wondering why it would be that Ahmadism rejects Baha'u'llah, while accepting other religions. Not that this is a good topic for the Christianity forum, but perhaps you and Stephen (SMkolins) should start a thread on that in the Baha'i forum. It seems you have a lot more in common with each other than with Christianity.

Back