Profile posts or Posts?

Do you think the profile posts should be taken off the forum page?

If you guys are talking about the widget on the right side of the main page (or bottom on mobile devices), I think there's an option to switch from "latest profile posts" to "latest posts," the latter showing the most recent posts made on the forum rather than on people's profiles.

Personally, I find this preferable, but I obviously can't speak for others. Perhaps if you are open to changing it, a poll can be made so the members can vote on their preference?

If you guys are talking about the widget on the right side of the main page (or bottom on mobile devices), I think there's an option to switch from "latest profile posts" to "latest posts," the latter showing the most recent posts made on the forum rather than on people's profiles.

Personally, I find this preferable, but I obviously can't speak for others. Perhaps if you are open to changing it, a poll can be made so the members can vote on their preference?

Let's wait for others' opinions. I see no need for the latest profile posts section on the forums page. It's hardly ever used here?

Last edited:
Do you think the profile posts should be taken off the forum page?
Thanks. That is what I had in mind, though I know 'New Posts' can be reached by other clicks. But printing what goes on between the members was sort of peeping.

Reactions: RJM
Back