Making Observations

S

Sacredstar

OBSERVATIONS

I Archangel Michael, have been listening to the conversations and have heard your thoughts these last few months, many of you are making marvelous breakthroughs and some are struggling to make a leap in consciousness, much as been said about the planetary activity but here I wish to to talk to you personally. For it is the progress and healing of the individual that will culminate in the healing of your planet.

When you have walked in the shoe's of the person that you observe only then will you know truth from their perspective. Sometimes it is best to keep your observations to yourself, because your conclusions come from your lens of perception that is an illusion that as no basis in reality. Only by treading the same footprints can you truly know what it is like to be the person that you observe. Only when you have lived their pain, struggles and experience can you ever comprehend who they truly are and appreciate what motivates them. Everyone as a unique journey and it is vitally important that all people honour each other as sacred beings. For it is in so doing, that you honour oneself and God.

When you respect and value yourself then you will respect and value others strengths and weaknesses. When these virtues are in place within you there is only one observation and that is divine love. You see all through the eyes of love and compassion. You see only positivity and act with the same humility and reverence that a mother gives to a new born child.

You hold each soul in your hand, you can mark them like an exam paper or you can embrace them with your love in thought, word and deed. Thoughts create words these can manifest as a blessing and a present to the recipient or a kick in the face. Which would you prefer to receive? Consider this before you communicate your observations. Words can heal or destroy do you choose a planet filled with divine love or destruction? Always remember that your decisions are creating your karma. Consider this carefully, please create a world filled with presents and then your blessings will fall from heaven. For there is no time like the present moment to claim your birthright of blissful happiness and peace for all human kind.

Are you right or wrong? Does it really matter? Consider what is really important. Is it winning an argument or making a point? Ask yourself why do I have the need to react and respond? What is my intent? What is really going on with me at a deep core level? When you cease to observe yourself in a negative way then you cease to do that with others.

Do you sprinkle petals of love or sand and water that turns into cement creating a block? Are you provocative or reassuring to be around? Lost or found? One can tell by your sound. Are you the clown with the frown or an angel with the wings of a dove filled with love? If you wish to observe, then observe what and how you co-create everything that happens in your life. Take responsibility for the sound that you impart.

Is the sound of your words like a love song that can be played upon a harp for the ears of angels? Does the harmony synchronise like an orchestra creating a symphony that resonates with sensitive ears or are you playing the same old record which as been scratched many times. Negative vibrations disharmonises the energy system your own and those that are hearing your tune. You are the conductor of your life, how do you wish to play it? Love and peace or war and struggle?

Accept yourself as a cosmic miracle and then you will accept all others in the light of God. You can then wear your crown with the knowledge that you are truly a sovereign, self mastery ensures that your shining light emanates throughout the planet and this pulls towards you the power of the universe to assist you to complete your mission on Earth.

How would you like to be observed? Remember observations are created by thoughts these thoughts create your own karmic patterns and repeating cycles. Be gentle with yourself and others as God is gentle with you.

Dictation received 8.00pm 8/01/02 Archangel Michael by Kim Thomas©www.angelshealing.com

This is just too over the top for me... lol SS you continually amaze me with your posts.. thank you for that hehe

Dear Faithfulservant

It brings me great joy to know that I have brought humour to your day.

Is not the core of the message from Archangel Michael to be found in every religion for it surely is the golden rule.

The Golden Rule
(or ethic of reciprocity)

The Golden Rule, “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you”,
which Jesus gave in his Sermon on the Mount, is found in some form
in the scriptures or sacred texts of nearly every religion and philosophy.

Baha'i Faith
Lay not on any soul a load that you would not wish to be laid upon you,
and desire not for anyone the things you would not desire for yourself
Baha'u'llah,, Gleanings

Buddhism
Treat not others in ways that you yourself would find hurtful.
The Buddha, Udana-Varga 5.1

Christianity
All things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them:
for this is the law and the prophets.
Christ Jesus, Matthew 7:12, Luke 6:31

Confucianism
One word which sums up the basis of all good conduct... loving-kindness.
Do not do to others what you do not want done to yourself.
Confucius, Analects 15.23

Hinduism
This is the sum of duty: do not do to others what would cause pain if done to you.
Mahabharata 5:1517

Islam
Not one of you truly believes until you
wish for others what you wish for yourself.
The Prophet Muhammad, 13th of the 40 Hadiths of Nawawi

Jainism
One should treat all creatures in the world
as one would like to be treated.
Mahavira, Sutrakritanga

Judaism
What is hateful to you, do not do to your neighbour.
This is the whole Torah; all the rest is commentary. Go and learn it.
Hillel, Talmud, Shabbath 31a

Native Spirituality
We are as much alive as we keep the earth alive.
Chief Dan George

Sikhism
I am a stranger to no one; and no one is a stranger to me.
Indeed, I am a friend to all.
Guru Granth Sahib, pg. 1299

Taoism
Regard your neighbour's gain as your own gain
and your neighbour's loss as your own loss.
Lao Tzu, T'ai Shang Kan Ying P'ien, 213-218

Unitarianism
We affirm and promote respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
Unitarian principle

Wiccan
Bide the Wiccan Rede ye must,
In perfect love and perfect trust
Eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfils
An ye harm none do what ye will.

Zoroastrianism
Do not do unto others whatever is injurious to yourself.
Shayast-na-Shayast 13.29

So then we should ask ourselves why is this teaching so important that it has been imparted to so many down the ages of time?

AM explains it perfectly and with grace and flair, does it amuse you to recognise the harm we do to ourselves with our negative thoughts, words and deeds?

Blessings in abundance

Sacredstar

Sacredstar,

Have you ever read the Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz? A lot of your statements seem to parallel his :D I'd recommend it if you haven't read it already.

Dear Mirrorinthefog

I haven't read his books but I do know of Don Miquel Ruiz and honour him.

The universal truths stand universal don't they, and spirit seem to have the knack of finding different ways to communicate it, to enable the same message to reach many different people from many different walks of life.

Love beyond measure

Sacredstar

Just wanted to say thanks, SacredStar, for posting all those excellent quotes.

They deserve a special thread all of their own! :)

Back