What do you look like?

Basstian said:
Ok here goes my Wife and I

ours.jpg
She's the pretty one LOL
...some of us love 'em tiny...;)

my lady is all of 5' too. But then dynamite does come in small packages...

v/r

Q

Basstian said:
LOL kind of deceptive she was sitting and I was like kneeling on a couple hay bales she is 5'3 and me 5'5
the man is the head but the woman is the neck, the neck turns the head.
she is very pretty.

KnightoftheRose said:
I don't get too many dates...:(
Well, the eyes are a striking blue, and the wings are definite plus for those who wish to be taken to the skies. Sea farers love anyone who deals with water. There is definite strength there, I bet you could protect alot of people from harm all at once. The kids would never have to worry about being picked on. Being reptialian you would definately snuggle up to your mate for warmth while sleeping (this is a plus all the way around).

Just got to find the right one, for you...:D

v/r

Q

Well, the eyes are a striking blue, and the wings are definite plus for those who wish to be taken to the skies. Sea farers love anyone who deals with water. There is definite strength there, I bet you could protect alot of people from harm all at once. The kids would never have to worry about being picked on. Being reptialian you would definately snuggle up to your mate for warmth while sleeping (this is a plus all the way around).

Just got to find the right one, for you...:D
Aw, shucks, Quahom - you really think so? :D

that thing is creeeeeeepy.:D
"Cthulhu" - that reptile dude - came from some stories by HP Lovecraft...its basically a demoniacal god who sleeps eternally beneath the sea, sending out visions of madness in its dreams to those who are susceptible. Or something like that. Coolest. Fictional. Monster. Ever. :p

Anyways, here's my real pic:
Russell.jpg

Not sure Cthulhu will forgive the "reptile" reference. Take 20 lashings from a drooling Dark Young of Shub Niggurath. :)

And nice to see your humanised, too. :)

KnightoftheRose-

glad to see you're not a huge, green, marine hell-spawn!

and your green eyes are cool, by the way! :D

This is me:

bihawk.jpg

But that was quite a while ago when I was involved in many strange sorts of haircut experimentation in the dark and seedy hair stylist underworld. This is what I look like now:

BenSmiling405.jpg

That's quite a radical change there, Dauer - glad to see you humanised, whichever hair-stylist look you prefer. :)

Thanks for posting it, Brian!

...she IS a cute kid, isn't she?...she is "living proof" that sometimes, what God intends for you is much better than what you want for yourself....

miclason said:
Thanks for posting it, Brian!

...she IS a cute kid, isn't she?...she is "living proof" that sometimes, what God intends for you is much better than what you want for yourself....
yes indeed miclason. she is a beautiful child, just like her mom;)

salaam,
Just found this part of the site.
no one looks like i thought they would, especially Brian. Brian, I second the comment about you looking like someone who is in a rock band.
Quahom1 looks so familiar as if i have seen him somewhere. I know i havent but its a feeling i got looking at him.
dauer, the beard rocks!
I'll have to post one of mine too. I'll have a look and see what i can find.
Until then...

thipps said:
salaam,
Just found this part of the site.
no one looks like i thought they would, especially Brian. Brian, I second the comment about you looking like someone who is in a rock band.
Quahom1 looks so familiar as if i have seen him somewhere. I know i havent but its a feeling i got looking at him.
dauer, the beard rocks!
I'll have to post one of mine too. I'll have a look and see what i can find.
Until then...
Perhaps we passed eachother in the States or perhaps in another country Thipps. Then again it is said that everyone has a look alike somewhere...;)

v/r

Q

(Editing this in--Sorry if this message makes anyone have to continually scroll sideways--maybe I did something wierd.) Anyway--

This is too cool, actually getting to see some pictures of some of you! It reminds me of the first time I heard the voices of some friends I made when I first starting communicating with folks all over the world through the Net.

Dauer and Q look like I thought they would, except a bit younger. And I, too, had pictured Brian with blonde hair, for some reason. Miclason is beautiful, just like I thought she would be (and so is her daughter). Knight--your looks definitely improved since the "makeover"--you seemed a bit "green around the gills" before!:)

Postmaster, you look nothing like I thought--I guess it was that avatar you had before--I kept thinking you were an old dude. Bandit looks almost exactly how I pictured him, and Non-Grata actually looks like the way Jesus is often portrayed--LOL--maybe you could star in the next religious blockbuster? I can't see Basstians pic--it won't open, and I am disappointed. Kim--I don't know if you are still on the boards, but I have a feeling you are? Nice picture!

I hope I didn't miss anyone--if I did, you know me, don't ya? I will quickly hit the button and edit, edit, edit!:)

I really, really would love to send a picture, but I got to thinking about some of the things I have said on here, especially concerning my views about the pulpit politics that invade the church where I work in the music ministry....hmmm, guess it would be wise for me not to lose the anonymity, at least for now.

Well, all you lovely folks, this was informative and downright fun. Thanks for sharing.

InPeace,
InLove

Last edited:
Back