Cars & Trucks

My uncle has a 34 Duesenburg. Very classy. He is very possessive of the 'child'. He treats the car better than the wife.

That new TBird is terribly overpriced. Sure is cute though.

Around here, you gotta love what you drive.

juantoo3 said:
Oh man! I bet that was a blast!

AMC was a merger of Rambler and Studebaker and Willys/Jeep. I like some of the old Javelins, especially the two seater.
yes i remember now. i think the only one left from all that still in production is Avanti & you have to be in California to see them. I like Avanti because it is so unique.

I dont know...I kinda like the retro look. At least they are giving cars a style and character rather than everybody having the same old bubble with a different name tag.

I really don't care for the new goat. I like the looks of the t-bird, but like you said, it is WAY overpriced. I hear it is discontinued. What about the Chevy SSR retro pickup with a folding hardtop? I like those pretty good. In a way it reminds me of the Ranchero/El Camino, which I always did like.

Have any particular favorite foreign cars or racers (cars, not drivers)?
What? Do you want to buy me a Porsche? (dog panting)

I admit i do like the SSR. I have only seen a couple on the road but thay are very cool. a bit pricey.
here is an article on them from Canadian Driver compared to an old Studebaker.

http://www.canadiandriver.com/articles/jm/ssr.htm

ssr_1.jpg

truthseeker said:
My uncle has a 34 Duesenburg. Very classy. He is very possessive of the 'child'. He treats the car better than the wife.

That new TBird is terribly overpriced. Sure is cute though.

Around here, you gotta love what you drive.
i would be very protective too. it would not leave my sight for a second & no one else would ever get to drive it.
what? some thing like $600,000. USED! LOL
American RollsRoyce.
Insane but OH so nice.:)

I have only been in one car like that in my life.

Back