2 Questions:

C

Conscience

1. What kind of plan do you think God has for mankind?

2. Do you believe Jesus is coming back to rule?

Gods plan for mankind is to love us and we in return love Him.. He wants a personal relationship with us.

Yes I believe Jesus is coming back to rule.. He is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords.

God's plan for mankind is being revealed on a daily basis and has been revealing itself since man set foot on this earth and first contemplated Him.

Do I think Jesus is coming back? I believe he is already here and has been dwelling with us since he died. He reveals himself to people everyday from all corners of the globe and continues to teach us and move us in ways indescribable.

Whether he is coming back in the flesh, well I can't tell you that I believe that. He very well could. Problem is, if he does come back he'll be run out of town again because noone will believe it is him. This is because everybody is waiting for the anti christ to come. The anti christ is expected to perform miracles and lead many people away from God. But supposedly this anti christ will present himself as godly. How will anyone know whether it is him or not? It seems doomed to failure the way the prophecy is set up.

Yep, ditto.

I do think the "plan" is to love God and love each other. Maybe this is really simple to me, but I don't need any plan more complicated than that.

Conscience said:

from the beginning it was God’s purpose for a perfect human family to dwell on earth forever in a paradise. And it is still his purpose! Without fail, that purpose will be fulfilled. The Bible states: "Jehovah of armies has sworn, saying: ‘Surely just as I have figured, so it must occur; and just as I have counseled, that is what will come true.’" "I have even spoken it; I shall also bring it in. I have formed it, I shall also do it."—Isaiah 14:24; 46:11.​

Jesus Christ spoke about God’s purpose to restore a paradise on earth when he told a certain man who wanted hope for the future: "You will be with me in Paradise." (Luke 23:43) The apostle Peter too spoke of the coming new world when he foretold: "There are new heavens [a new governmental arrangement ruling from heaven] and a new earth [a new earthly society] that we are awaiting according to [God’s] promise, and in these righteousness is to dwell."—2 Peter 3:13

I think these scriptures fit in with your questions. He has a plan for those who know and love him and for those who follow Satan.

2 Thess 2:1-4
2:1 Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, 2 not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. 3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
NKJV

Rev 16:13-14
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
KJV

Rev 19:19-20
19 And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against him that sat on the horse, and against his army.
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
KJV

Rev 20
20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.
10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
KJV

Dont be decieved If you truely know Christ you'll recognize between The Man of sin and Christ if we are still here.

1st off Christ is not goin to set up things till " for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God."2 thess 2:1-4

Conscience said:

for mankind the ones who sin and cause destruction and never want to know the lord - he'll will give them there just deserts - an eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth. as for mankind who loves god with whole hearts he will take them to there haven in the sky where they will reside in peace for the rest of there days. :)

i believe that GOD will come back and put an end to the disgrace that the world is !!!

LIFE said:
i believe that GOD will come back and put an end to the disgrace that the world is !!!
yes ,and putting an end to the disgrace that the world is ,will come about through Gods heavenly kingdom with Jesus christ his son as king of that kingdom
And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite...Daniel 2;44

For there has been a child born to us, there has been a son given to us; and the princely rule will come to be upon his shoulder. And his name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace. To the abundance of the princely rule and to peace there will be no end, upon the throne of David and upon his kingdom in order to establish it firmly and to sustain it by means of justice and by means of righteousness, from now on and to time indefinite. The very zeal of Jehovah of armies will do this...Isaiah 9;6-7yes this world will only be ruled in a just and rightous way when Gos kingdom takes over

Back