In the Name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful

InLove said:
Assalaam-o-Alaikum! (I will just go with that for now--I added an "s") :)
Wa'Aalikum salaam,
You dont need to underline that s; I did that for you so that you wud know what i had changed.
I am receiving so much great information from everyone--I do so very much want to include it in the thread in Comparative Studies--I want to make certain each time, however, that it is indeed okay to do so.

PluckyAli, Thipps, and Amica--thank you so much--have I missed anyone? And Mansio--good question there--maybe it could go on the other thread as well.

I think what I will do is this: I will prepare a post that combines my last few questions and your responses. Then I will post it here for your individual approvals? Would that work?
InPeace,
InLove
You can use whatever I have written here. No problem. you dont need to ask me again.

Thank you thipps--(and LOL--I pasted that 'cause I am still learning how to spell it all--that is why the "s" got underlined:D )

InPeace,
InLove

Dear PluckyAli,
Christians use a similar phrase "peace be upon you" "and also with you" at certain times during mass where they all spend a little time doing this to everybody around them(maybe not in all churchs) but when i was a Chritstian it happend in most of the churchs i went to..............Staffy

Back