So, do you stone athiests to death here?

I said:
Many thanks for the change in signature - I'm not sure that people would find reference to snowballs offensive. :)
I hope not. :)

Thanks again for welcoming me everyone. This appears to be a nice place to converse, hopefully I can learn here.

Awaiting_the_fifth said:
I was an atheist myself until about a year ago, I swore I would never embrace any religion. I went from Outright Atheist to Practicing Buddhist in about a month.
Hey, that sounds quite similar to my experience, except before Atheist/Agnostic I was a Roman Catholic! Now I can't see living without following the teaching of Buddha, as appose to when I was atheist saying I wouldn't follow any religion. I have to say I feel much happier and peaceful now that I am Buddhist.

Anyways, back on topic...welcome to the Forums Jaiket, I'm sure you'll learn quite a bit here. :)

InLove said:
Oh--has anyone ever been snowballed to death? (Or is there some hidden meaning there that I should be embarrassed about?)

Welcome to CR!
Avalanche victims...

Peace--

Ya know, I had a feeling that post would resurface someday to haunt me! Einstein was right--it's all relative.:D

InPeace,
InLove

InLove said:
Peace--

Ya know, I had a feeling that post would resurface someday to haunt me! Einstein was right--it's all relative.:D

InPeace,
InLove
...in an absolute sort of way...;)

v/r

Q

Back