Hello Everyone...

Mason

Chin Up =)
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'll introduce myself... I'm nearly 18, i'm male and living in cornwall at the moment. I became interested in Islam not to long ago, and now i try to learn abit more every day. I'm also studying English at college, but only one day a week now.

I'm hoping to meet some other people who could maybe assist me in learning more about Islam, maybe over something like AIM or MSN massager, even email. ^_^

Welcome to the site. Mazel tov on finding a path that works for you. There are people here who will be able to help you. And without the incessant bickering and squabbling and back-and-forth which is usually found on internet forums. Baruch Hashem.

Dauer

Hello Mason and welcome to CR ! :)

I'm sure you can find in here interesting threads to get involved in. Enjoy your staying.

Thanks for your welcomes dauer, alexa, & I, Brian.

Yes, i joined mostly because of that board, and because this places looks nice... ^_^ Ty

Salaam, alaikum, Mason--

Welcome!

This is a good place to learn--I just recently learned the above greeting by visiting the Islamic board. There are helpful people all around.

InPeace,
InLove

Thanks for your greeting InLove.

Thats good, because i want to learn more about Islam to make sure its the right religion for me. ^_^

Back