changes on the earth

i know i am a bit thick but what are you refering to when you say chip are you refering to money:) :confused:

VeriChip ID Implant (you know mark of the beast type stuff) Which Brings me to another question you do know that Lucifer will rules this world rebuild the temple of God and sit on the thrown before the millinial rien right? The reason why I ask is that I Would hate to see someone decieved into thinking Satan is God, and take this mark... After you do this their is no coming back to God!.....

Rev 13:12-18
13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. 14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived. 15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.
NKJV
Rev 14:9-12
9 Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."
NKJV

Curios Mike said:

VeriChip ID Implant (you know mark of the beast type stuff) Which Brings me to another question you do know that Lucifer will rules this world rebuild the temple of God and sit on the thrown before the millinial rien right? The reason why I ask is that I Would hate to see someone decieved into thinking Satan is God, and take this mark... After you do this their is no coming back to God!.....

Rev 13:12-18
13 He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. 14 And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast, telling those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived. 15 He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed. 16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.
NKJV
Rev 14:9-12
9 Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."
NKJV
yes the book of revelation is happening right now in the Lords day, the Lords day started in 1914 when he (Jesus)was made King of Gods heavenly kingdom .thrilling times indeed, revelation is full of sybolism ,it has a lot to do with the Anglo-American world power,also the league of nations,and the united nationsand all of these things are happening right now while Satan is the ruler of this world.

So you dont believe in the anti-Christ..... meaning the man of sin being revealed? Or the mark of the beast? So if someone comes along and does great miracles and has great morals and sets up peace on earth, you will believe this to be God?

Curios Mike said:
So you dont believe in the anti-Christ..... meaning the man of sin being revealed? Or the mark of the beast? So if someone comes along and does great miracles and has great morals and sets up peace on earth, you will believe this to be God?
did i say i did not believe in the anti-christ or the man of lawlessness or the mark of the beast
Antichrist means against or instead of Christ. The term applies to all who deny what the Bible says about Jesus Christ, all who oppose his Kingdom, and all who mistreat his followers. It also includes individuals, organizations, and nations that falsely claim to represent Christ or that improperly ascribe to themselves the role of Messiah

Back