School today!

iBrian

Peace, Love and Unity
Veteran Member
Reaction score
Well, today is Hannah's first day of school!

Somehow a bit odd - but she's been going to nursery for over a year, and since Easter she's been going all day for two days a week.

It's sad that I now won't be able to spend so much time with her during the day - such as walks to the park in the afternoon.

But on the other hand it's a blessing - she's been a bit of a handful since nursery broke up - especially since she's living her own little adolescence and is in love with Luke Brodie (and has been for some time!).

More time to bond with Skye, I guess.

And more time to get my sites all in order. :)

Anyway, here's a recent pic of the girls:

Attachments

• hannah_Skye2.jpg
    hannah_Skye2.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 287
I said:
Well, today is Hannah's first day of school!

Somehow a bit odd - but she's been going to nursery for over a year, and since Easter she's been going all day for two days a week.

It's sad that I now won't be able to spend so much time with her during the day - such as walks to the park in the afternoon.

But on the other hand it's a blessing - she's been a bit of a handful since nursery broke up - especially since she's living her own little adolescence and is in love with Luke Brodie (and has been for some time!).

More time to bond with Skye, I guess.

And more time to get my sites all in order. :)

Anyway, here's a recent pic of the girls:

thats really cool
hmm school is a really nice experiance for us :) and specially when we are really young it is hard for our parents I guess (hmm still my mum gets nearly a heart attac when i get back home too late :rolleyes:)

but i guess for parents its something like they cant protect their children all the day...... but for us its like a adventure...

so all the best for you daughter :)

Best friends I ever made were at school. I can only hope that similar awaits my own children. :)

Assalamoalkikum, I, Brain

Just wanted to drop by and say the kids are really cute, mashallah.

AllahHafiz.

No probs, and thanks for that. Everybody's children are cute, though. :)

The Fool said:
No probs, and thanks for that. Everybody's children are cute, though. :)

Beauty(with different facets to it) is in mind of beholder, :D IMHO. They are cute. and if every person regards cuteness in some relative number of children, at times they are of course trouble, then by sum there would be no uncute children. Parents generally love their children however they wouldnt look like. I once saw one card where where different types of dogs on and under it Non of the friends are ugly. Yeah, when you like the person you dont think them to be not cute or ugly. its good to be healthy though :)

Unhealthy children are also cute!

I remember once Hannah - the eldest - had to go to the local hospital for a bloodtest after a false positive to a phenyalanine intolerance test. There was only one other child there - about the same age - excepting that he had a serious genetic condition, that I remember one of the characters in the film "the Goonies" had - think, triangular shaped head. Apparently, he had a string of significant physical issues and mental retardation - but he was still sat there, giggling away as very young children as wont to do. I warmed to him immediately, and realised then the purpose of parenthood isn't about bring up a healthy kid - just a happy child. That, perhaps, is the bigger responsibility.

Back