The man or the vision?

bandit
Well then lets rise and fall as we wander over the hill: firstly we take god out of the equation, then we put him back with a clear view of the beautiful valley below. ;)
i am sure we will all end up their in our meanderings.:)

Z

Z, i cant do it. i have tried many times & i end up with uncontrollable laughter for about 48 hours.

Popeyesays said:
Well, part of our tradition is the idea that ideas raise sparks when they cone in contact with one another and this is the light that leads to truth. In other words, I take no real offense at any question.
Truth creates ideas, not other way around. Idea is creation of
Man, who was created by the Truth. That light is the truth.
Popeyesays said:
God does not leave us by ourselves and no people has ever been left without guidance.
God is Everything, people included, according to you, He is guiding himself,
that is impossible, because guiding requires time, which is something God
does not have.
The only guide we have is our Life, in which people have beliefs, that their guide is something else.
Popeyesays said:
The fact is we do not know His name. It is unimportant.
100 % truth !!
Popeyesays said:
As to those who say there is no God, every human being is born with the right to choose his answer to that question. I think that is the essence of human rights and "free will". No other man has a right to usurp that or accept the responsibility of another for that. I think Buddhism accepts the concept of the Unborn and Uncreated so easily that it is a non-issue to Buddha, and an assumed denial of God has become a veil of misunderstanding since the days of the Buddha. Those are my personal feelings anyway.

Ask anything you like, I will try to answer as honestly as you ask; but by all means do not accept my answers because I offer them, read for yourself, study for yourself, choose for yourself.

Regards,
Scott
Can you please tell us what is :
1. Free ?
2. Unborn ?
3. Uncreated ?
And why do people need anything that have to do anything with Buddha ?

much respect and love !

Plaidback said:
Can you please tell us what is :
1. Free ?
2. Unborn ?
3. Uncreated ?
And why do people need anything that have to do anything with Buddha ?

much respect and love !
I like these ideas...

Free is original and undefined by circumstance. It may be framed by circumstance but is not defined by it.

Unborn - something that has not entered this world of humanity by birth or whose birth is not the defining quality of their presence among us.

Uncreated - something not something. :) A potential something, or all potential somethings. By implication, the Uncreated can also not go out of existence.

As for the Buddha - He is an important figure one do well to study and struggle to understand, thereby perhaps being changed in the process. Surely worthy of note?!

I think we are thinking in terms of beginnings and endings here. In a continuum – uncreated does not apply as there is nothing previous from whence to be created from.

Unborn;as in not yet born in this world perhaps, yet born in the previous world, thus this term too has no comparable meaning.

Free, yes I am with you here, so free that ‘it’ cannot be defined!

Hmm the Buddha, just add everything and the meaning universal to nirvana, then remove all duality and break the paradox, then nothing is still there. But is part of all things not a separate existence, more like the middle of crux of eternity.

Z

Back