Original Sin? Need Explanation

Quahom1 said:
For those that accept Christ, the "dent" is removed immediately. We are re-made, reborn (as it is quoted in the Bible). We are no longer dying, nor do we have to fear death (unless it is the dusty body one is worrying about ceasing to function). We are not "washed anew" after we die, we are washed anew right then and there. If not, then the whole concept of Christ's teaching would be based on a lie...

Some how I find that unfathomable.

v/r

Q

However, we do need our feet washed occasionally.:)

Dondi said:
However, we do need our feet washed occasionally.:)

Nobody washes my feet except me. They stink too much. :eek: Just something I have to deal with, and make certain the "public" does not get sujected to... But to me there is nothing intimate about touching my feet.

I wouldn't let Christ touch my feet (let alone my wife). least not as a "man".

If He wanted to do the repair thingy on them, that would be something to consider. But not anything else.

v/r

Q

Quahom1 said:
For those that accept Christ, the "dent" is removed immediately. We are re-made, reborn (as it is quoted in the Bible). We are no longer dying, nor do we have to fear death (unless it is the dusty body one is worrying about ceasing to function). We are not "washed anew" after we die, we are washed anew right then and there. If not, then the whole concept of Christ's teaching would be based on a lie...

Some how I find that unfathomable.

v/r

Q

With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: "Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his peoples. And God himself will be with them. 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.......... revelation 21;3-4 what a relief no more death the former things will pass a way
(Isaiah 25:8) He will actually swallow up death forever, and the Sovereign Lord Jehovah will certainly wipe the tears from all faces. And the reproach of his people he will take away from all the earth, for Jehovah himself has spoken [it].​

(1 Corinthians 15:26) As the last enemy, death is to be brought to nothing...what a relief that will be , no more death on the earth

mee said:

With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: "Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his peoples. And God himself will be with them. 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.......... revelation 21;3-4 what a relief no more death the former things will pass a way
(Isaiah 25:8) He will actually swallow up death forever, and the Sovereign Lord Jehovah will certainly wipe the tears from all faces. And the reproach of his people he will take away from all the earth, for Jehovah himself has spoken [it].​

(1 Corinthians 15:26) As the last enemy, death is to be brought to nothing...what a relief that will be , no more death on the earth

Mee, that has nothing to do with stinky feet...:rolleyes:

Quahom1 said:
Mee, that has nothing to do with stinky feet...:rolleyes:
LOL Maybe its about clean ones
So, then, as through one trespass the result to men of all sorts was condemnation, likewise also through one act of justification the result to men of all sorts is a declaring of them righteous for life... romans 5;18
But YOU have been washed clean, but YOU have been sanctified, but YOU have been declared righteous in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ and with the spirit of our God ............... 1 corinthians 6;11 oh and we must not forget to wash our robes as well:)
These are the ones that come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. revelation 7 ;14............. ok i am getting carried away hehe

Back