What Makes Jesus The Son Of God?-The Son Of God Theory.

n4h1z said:
Peace to Bandit...

Yes i suppose i did. But the common perception on the trinity is that the Father,the son and the holy ghost is 3 beings in 1 and 1 being in 3 forms.
So you're saying that the Father - son relationship is like Master - servant relationship, not beget - begotten as in Abraham - Isaac kind of relationship.

It can be considered like this...

I heard this phrase a few years back on an album by soulfly;)

Peace...

yah. it goes something like that. there are several doctrines on it. sorry i dont have one to offer for what i believe.

now i see what you mean by axis & thanks:)

wil said:
to me this is very telling, he consciously set out to fulfill scriptures, not accidently, not divinely, it almost appears he had a list and insured he checked them off. Arranging to hold an ass at Lazurus' house I believe and having someone fetch it as he headed into town...

Hello Wil,

This is a little dated but I want to respond on this. Jesus was very maticulous in fulfilling the Law of Moses. It was necessary to do this to get them out from under their religous tyrant leaders. They were so bound to it unless it was fulfilled they would not have come out from Babylon. The Law of Moses illustrated an outward behavior of an inner nature. But all they knew was the outward behavior. What Father sent Jesus to do was abrogate the Law of Moses. In this He translated their law into an inward walk with Father. He brought Father the lover. The Law of Moses did not originate in Father in that outward formality of worship, Father just used it to abrogate it later. But even better put those who mimick only use His laws anyway but turn them upside down in meaning. He made sacrifice and blood legal but blood and sacrifice existed in the world long before Moses. The bible speaks of this quite a bit. That blood and sacrifice never pleased Him. What I mean by this is that even though they got the commandment for it it was because this religous practice was already in the world. It first came from man and I think the Nephilim. Not Father initially. Father just used it agaisnt them for their Liberty. This is why Jesus was strict to fulfill the Law of Moses and the Prophets. It was in order to translate the outward law into the inner law that pleased God and His nature. I will add also that I have been shown that there were nations here and peoples during the time of Adam and Eve. What made Adam and Eve the first is that from the nations and peoples He took one out, Adam, and formed Him out of the clay, the peoples of the world, and set Him aside. Adam was the first in this saga perhaps to be formed up into the image and likness of Father, or, perhaps it was in the image of the Gods of the Nephilim and the serpant was really the provision. But anyway, nonetheless, I have been shown that there were nations here and peoples before Adam.

Edited to add: Father will use our laws against ourselves for Liberty and that is what Jesus did pertaining to the Law of Moses. He was also the provision for the flesh to be spiritually activated.

Hello Wil,
This is a little dated but I want to respond on this. Jesus was very maticulous in fulfilling the Law of Moses. It was necessary to do this to get them out from under their religous tyrant leaders. They were so bound to it unless it was fulfilled they would not have come out from Babylon. The Law of Moses illustrated an outward behavior of an inner nature. But all they knew was the outward behavior. What Father sent Jesus to do was abrogate the Law of Moses.
Great post Arizona. There is an interesting word used in Luke 2, 'Resurrection', as Jesus came, "symbolically, "into a country[world] that was a living "graveyard" with no hope after death.

In fact Isaiah 28 attest to this "graveyard" by saying the rulers in Jerusalem had made a "covenant with Death", and only after the "precious stone" was layed, could that covenant be "annulled".
I have no idea how the jews view Isaiah 28/61 but all I can say is--- thank you Lord Jesus and God the Father.
Steve

Luke 2:22 And when the days of their purification were fulfilled, according to the Law of Moses, they brought him up to Jerusalem, to present to the Lord,...... [size=+2] 34 and Simeon blessed them, and said unto Mary his mother, `Lo, this [one] is set for the falling and rising again[#386 Resurrection] of many in Israel, and for a sign spoken against-- 35 (and also thine own soul shall a sword pass through) --that the reasonings of many hearts may be revealed.'[/size]
Revelation 2:18 `And to the messenger of the assembly of Thyatira write: These things saith the Son of God, who is having his eyes as a flame of fire, and his feet like to fine brass;
Isaiah 28:14 Therefore hear the word of the LORD, you scornful men, Who rule this people who [are] in Jerusalem, 15 Because you have said, "We have made a Covenant with Death, And with Sheol we are in agreement. When the overflowing scourge passes through, It will not come to us, For we have made lies our refuge, And under falsehood we have hidden ourselves." 16 Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: "Behold, I lay in Zion a stone for a foundation, A tried stone, a precious cornerstone, a sure foundation; Whoever believes will not act hastily. 17 Also I will make justice the measuring line, And righteousness the plummet; The hail will sweep away the refuge of lies, And the waters will overflow the hiding place. 18 Your Covenant with Death will be covered over/atoned, And your agreement with Sheol will not stand;
Isaiah 61:2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, And the Day of Vengeance of our God; To comfort all who mourn,

Many believe that the New Testament is inspired of God. Abundant evidence indicates that the New Testament is influenced by a goal of a unified religion in the Roman Empire. "Inspired" can mean many things. "Inspired" to convert pagans. "Inspired" to serve the Roman Empire. Some can claim that any of these purposes are the will of God, and thus the Bible is "inspired" of God.

The early Jewish movement became a unification movement with Paul as the face of the enterprise. Paul was one of the highly Greek-educated Jewish citizens of Rome. The main goals appear to be the end of animal sacrifices in both Jewish and polytheistic practice and unified religion. To accomplish this, Jesus is used as a substitute for the sacrifices. (They sacrifices to idols were eaten, so Christians eat the bread as "body". Unleavened bread for Jewish unity and eat the "body" for polytheist unity). Also, circumcision was an obstacle to unity, so Paul worked to convince Jewish people that circumcision was no longer important in religion.

In the Roman Empire, there were many gods and and sons of gods, both among the Greco-Roman pagan religions as well as the emperors who were ascribed "divinity" and "divi filius" ("son of a god"). For the needs of unified religion in the Roman Empire ("all things to all people"), Jesus was used as a human-like ‘god’ figure to help a huge population of Greco-Roman pagans convert to Jewish monotheism. The pagans believed in human-like gods. By using a human-like form (Jesus) as an image of the true God, the pagans could transfer their thinking from the pagan gods to the true God. It's a parable. This should not be surprising. In the Roman Church we see a pattern of substitution of a pagan artifact of worship for a Christian one. It's a simple substitution process. We see this in holidays, prayer, statues, and many other aspects. So the substitution of a human-like image of God, in place of human-like pagan god figure, for adaptation to monotheism, is a normal part of the pattern.

In order to relate Jesus to the Jewish people, Jesus is also related to the messiah concept.

The religion was later enforced as a Roman state religion. Former Greco-Roman houses of worship were destroyed or converted by force. Books and writings were destroyed. The baptism of infants eased maintenance of the population in this new religion. Heretics were punished. The Roman Church even spoke about "Church militant" as if this is some sort of good thing.

The resulting religion itself was problematic. The adaptations for pagans including the "trinity" attempt at a theological explanation went too far and Christianity lost the Jewish people. They have been called "blind" etc. and have experienced the consequences of not accepting the new Roman religion. Many Jewish rabbis today who are experts in Christian scriptures discuss some of the problems. Roman Christianity is an improper form of "monotheism" to say it gently. Some could say that it's disrespectful to God. The failure of Roman Christianity is clear in the name itself. "Christ" means messiah, yet the Jewish people for whom the messiah was intended, didn't even accept the religion. Then many excuses are made, including Scriptures added to the New Testament. Religions do what they so often do, ignore the real truth, make an excuse and keep going. Doesn't Catholicism teach about invincible ignorance and the obdurateness? So I encourage priests, pastors, and all to be honest about this situation. The Roman Empire is gone. Thankfully, with freedom of religion now, we can move forward.

Hi Greg –
Many believe that the New Testament is inspired of God.
OK.

Abundant evidence indicates that the New Testament is influenced by a goal of a unified religion in the Roman Empire.
You mean Jesus set out to create a unified religion in the Roman Empire?

Or that the entire NT was retrofitted to that end?

"Inspired" can mean many things. "Inspired" to convert pagans. "Inspired" to serve the Roman Empire. Some can claim that any of these purposes are the will of God, and thus the Bible is "inspired" of God.
The principle belief in the NT is a Divine Revelation. Remember that the believers of the inspired text were persecuted for their beliefs, on and off, for over 300 years, by the Romans.

The early Jewish movement became a unification movement with Paul as the face of the enterprise. Paul was one of the highly Greek-educated Jewish citizens of Rome.
A specifically Jewish education, I think?

The main goals appear to be the end of animal sacrifices in both Jewish and polytheistic practice and unified religion.
Why?

To accomplish this, Jesus is used as a substitute for the sacrifices.
Why? Jews sacrificed. Romans sacrificed. Greeks sacrificed. What's wrong with sacrifice? Why dismiss something all three have in common?

Back