Prayer Request

lunamoth

Episcopalian
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have been experiencing a lot of stress associated with an upcoming big transition in the life of my family (moving to another state). My husband has already moved and has been doing the flying back and forth each weekend thing, which in itself is very disruptive even though I am thankful he can return to us each week. Selling our house has not been going well, and in fact I am somewhat depressed over the whole thing. I'm very sad to be leaving my friends and the church where I have found a great deal of support and peace and spiritual direction. All in all I've been feeling lately like I'm losing the battle, lonely, crabby all the time with the kids, low on patience and most other virtues it seems.

I know that in the scheme of things this is not so big, and it shall pass, but right now I would greatly appreciate any prayers sent my way for strength and peace. In some ways I feel awkward making such a request on an internet forum, but in these years of being a stay home mom I've come to rely a lot on the company I find here in this online community.

Thank you my friends.
lunamoth

Luna,

I've added you to my list of prayers for aid and assistance. But, take heart. I don't believe God tests us beyond our capacity to endure.

And, in those moments when your patience is wearing thin, when the burden feels unbearable, think of what Jesus endured so that we might be infused with a new life.

Do not be anxious over anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication along with thanksgiving let your petitions be made known to God ...philippians 4;6

(1 Peter 5:7) while you throw all your anxiety upon him, because he cares for YOU

I see all as well, new opportunity, new friends, new sites, new church, new experiences....praise the lord for the ability to move freely in this world.

You and your family will prosper, physcially, emotionally, spiritually and financially while adding another chapter to your book of life.

Look forward to all that is, such a blessing.

namaste,

wil

Hey, chin-up Lunamoth - having done similar earlier this year, it's a struggle but hopefully you'll be settled soon enough. :)

Your family will be in my thoughts, and best wishes to you. :)

((((luna)))))

My prayers are with you and your family.

i went though the same thing when i was getting the loan for my house in florida. it was awful waiting like that & i became stressed & real grouchy & depressed.

been there & done the transition many times.
i got ya covered on this one Luna:)

Thank you all, your prayers and words of encouragement are greatly appreciated. :) I'm feeling a bit more chipper today, and you all are no small part of that.

cheers,
luna

lunamoth said:
Thank you all, your prayers and words of encouragement are greatly appreciated. :) I'm feeling a bit more chipper today, and you all are no small part of that.

cheers,
luna

Doesn't the Chinese word for "Crisis" mean Challenge plus Oppertunity? ;)

I've moved several (Dozen) times in my life too. I believe it will settle out for you and yours. But there is always adventure in change. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

v/r

Q

Hi, My Friend--

If I can only send you back a little of the support you have given me, both knowingly and unknowingly, then you will have a great chunk of strength to help you get through this present crisis.

And I know you know the thing about the closed door and the open window.

Let it be--whatever it is--as long as you are in Love, Love will find you.

InPeace,
InLove

Back