Astral projection experience. Where did i go?

Master

Reaction score
I recently had an Astral projection experience.
It started by me floating out of my body to the ceiling looking down at my room,i could see through objects as if i had xray vision.

My first thought was "i wonder how high i can go", i then flew through the ceiling and came to a stop in space with planets around me, i then thought
"this is beautiful but is this as high as i can go".

As if to answer my question i instantly flew above space and passed what seemed like different layers of atmosphere that may have each contained there own worlds, but it happened so quickly i only caught brief glimpses.

I came to a stop at maybe the sixth or seventh layer where i was in a greyish whitish area.
There were white long lines falling very slowly in perfect vertical form almost like long looking raindrops that didnt break apart.

Can anyone please explain what this final place is.

One of Gods neurons? The quantum matrix? The Spahgettiverse?

If it happens again...try going inward instead of out and see if its the same:)

Regards

TE

It's your own experience - if you ask other people to explain it, you will only find their own meaning, not yours. :)

Only you can fathom what you may have experienced. :)

I said:
It's your own experience - if you ask other people to explain it, you will only find their own meaning, not yours. :)

Only you can fathom what you may have experienced. :)

I had my own such experience years ago. Consider it an INWARD journey, not an outward journey. You will only learn about yourself with such things, and to expect others to figure it out won't do the job.

Regards,
Scott

Your particular astral experience sounds like a Rising of the Planes, because it seems you rose perpendicular to your physical body. Did you notice a cord from your navel solar plexus area? Its hard to say where you went, since different systems have different names for the astral dimensions. But really, I dont think there is a 'final place". It is a beautiful experience to astral travel in space, however its not without its dangers. Sounds like you are spiritually evolving though. :)

Back