Most accurate Translation of Daniel's 70 weeks

I

InChristAlways

Dan 8:17 So he came 0935 near 0681 where I stood 05977: and when he came 0935 , I was afraid 01204 , and fell 05307 upon my face 06440: but he said 0559 unto me, Understand 0995 , O son 01121 of man 0120: for at the time 06256 of the end 07093 [shall be] the vision 02377.

Dan 12:4
But thou, O Daniel 01840, shut up 05640 the words 01697, and seal 02856 the book 05612, [even] to the time 06256 of the end 07093: many 07227 shall run to and fro 07751 , and knowledge 01847 shall be increased 07235 .

Dan 12:9 And he said 0559 , Go thy way 03212 , Daniel 01840: for the words 01697 [are] closed up 05640 and sealed 02856 till the time 06256 of the end 07093.
I would like to have everyone's best word for word Translation of Daniel's 70 weeks so I can better harmonize it to Daniel 12's Time of the End for Daniel's People.
There has been 3 times when the jewish temple has been "destroyed" in the past, so I am looking at this prophecy as "possibly" being the one in the first century, but it could also be future after the jews build another one [which most christians expect].

This is the translation I have come up with and any help I can get on this will be greatly appreciated.[Daniel 11:22 is a mystery to me right now if it was the first century or future temple] Thanks.
Steve

Daniel 9:24
70 7's, he is decreeing [#2852] on people of you and on a city of a holy of you, to shut up[#03607] the transgression[#06588] and finish[#08552] sealing[#02856] up sin["02403] and to atone/cover[#03722] over iniquity[#05771] and come into/enter[#0395] in righteousness[#06664] of eons[#05769] and to seal up[#02856] vision[#02377] and prophet[#05030] and to annoint[#04886] holy[#06944] holy ones[#06944] .

Daniel 9:25 and you shall know and you shall be intelligent/wise[#07919] from going forth of [a ] word to turn back/return [#07725] and to build up [#01129] Jerusalem until an annointed one [#04899], a prince/ruler [#05057], 7 7's, and 60 and 2 7's, she shall return and she is built broad place/square and sharp/gold/diligent and in distress/constraint of the times.
Daniel 11:22 and armed forces of the overwhelmer/flood, they shall be overwhelmed/overflowed before his face, and they shall be broken and morevoer a prince/ruler [#05057] of a covenant [#01285].
26 and after the 60 and 2 sevens, he shall be cut off [#03772], an annointed one[#04899], and [there] is nothing to him, and the city, and the holy HE shall ruin [a] people of [a] prince[#05057], the one coming, and end of him in overflow and untill end of war being decided desolations. [cut off from covenant different than cutting a covenant]

27 and he shall strenghthen [a] covenant [#01285], to many, one 7, and half/midst of the 7 he shall cause to cease [a] sacrifice and [a] present, and on [a] wing, abominations one making desolate and unto a finish and being decided she shall be poured forth on desolation [desolator?]

here is something on the 70 weeks. i dont know if this guy has it all together properly but some of it seemed ok to me. it is very long but worth checking out.

http://www.apostolic-ministries.net/daniel.htm

But we must not forget that Israel is His Love and Israel will be saved and this brings us back to the 70th week of the Prophecy of Daniel.
When we look at the contents of verse 27, we find that it requires a restoration of Israel's relationship with God which has not taken place since the events of verse 26. Since this restoration has not yet taken place, the temple has not been rebuilt, and the events of verse 24 are not yet completed to this day; we must believe, according to these holy scriptures that Daniel's 70th week is yet in the future, that is the very near future. Since this prophecy deals specifically with Israel as a nation, and Romans 11 speaks of a future restoration of Israel we are left no choice but to believe that the future restoration of Israel will occur in the 7 year period of God's prophecy in Daniel verse 27. Here is the Biblical evidence for a future period of 7 years when God shall save Israel and the temple will have been rebuilt once again in God’s holy city of Jerusalem.

The 70th week of years (Final 7 years of Daniels 70 weeks) does not occur until the temple is rebuilt and sacrifices recommence.

There is a slight problem with that eventuating in the short term. The temple site is currently occupied by another tenent.

its all happening for those who have insight in these last days.

And the ones having insight will shine like the brightness of the expanse; and those who are bringing the many to righteousness, like the stars to time indefinite, even forever.​

"And as for you, O Daniel, make secret the words and seal up the book, until the time of [the] end. Many will rove about, and the [true] knowledge will become abundant. daniel 12;3-4............ dont get left behind
"Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time? Happy is that slave if his master on arriving finds him doing so. Truly I say to YOU, He will appoint him over all his belongings. matthew 24;45-47.............. and he has, he has given them insight............. what a great time we are living in , prophecy unfolding in front of our eyes, go to the correct source and then you can be fed good spiritual food and you will not be hungrey:)
"As regards those having insight among the people, they will impart understanding to the many."—DANIEL 11:33.

reliance on God’s Word never fails

Jehovah says: "Look! My own servants will eat, but you yourselves will go hungry. Look! My own servants will drink, but you yourselves will go thirsty.

Isaiah 65:13, 14

Now as for me, I heard, but I could not understand; so that I said: "O my lord, what will be the final part of these things?"​

And he went on to say: "Go, Daniel, because the words are made secret and sealed up until the time of [the] end. Many will cleanse themselves and whiten themselves and will be refined. And the wicked ones will certainly act wickedly, and no wicked ones at all will understand; but the ones having insight will understand daniel 12;8-10............thrilling times indeed for those who listen to those who have insight

InChristAlways said:
I would like to have everyone's best word for word Translation of Daniel's 70 weeks so I can better harmonize it to Daniel 12's Time of the End for Daniel's People.
There has been 3 times when the jewish temple has been "destroyed" in the past, so I am looking at this prophecy as "possibly" being the one in the first century, but it could also be future after the jews build another one [which most christians expect].

This is the translation I have come up with and any help I can get on this will be greatly appreciated.[Daniel 11:22 is a mystery to me right now if it was the first century or future temple] Thanks.
Steve

Daniel 9:24
70 7's, he is decreeing [#2852] on people of you and on a city of a holy of you, to shut up[#03607] the transgression[#06588] and finish[#08552] sealing[#02856] up sin["02403] and to atone/cover[#03722] over iniquity[#05771] and come into/enter[#0395] in righteousness[#06664] of eons[#05769] and to seal up[#02856] vision[#02377] and prophet[#05030] and to annoint[#04886] holy[#06944] holy ones[#06944] .

Daniel 9:25 and you shall know and you shall be intelligent/wise[#07919] from going forth of [a ] word to turn back/return [#07725] and to build up [#01129] Jerusalem until an annointed one [#04899], a prince/ruler [#05057], 7 7's, and 60 and 2 7's, she shall return and she is built broad place/square and sharp/gold/diligent and in distress/constraint of the times. 26 and after the 60 and 2 sevens, he shall be cut off [#03772], an annointed one[#04899], and [there] is nothing to him, and the city, and the holy HE shall ruin [a] people of [a] prince[#05057], the one coming, and end of him in overflow and untill end of war being decided desolations. [cut off from covenant different than cutting a covenant]

27 and he shall strenghthen [a] covenant [#01285], to many, one 7, and half/midst of the 7 he shall cause to cease [a] sacrifice and [a] present, and on [a] wing, abominations one making desolate and unto a finish and being decided she shall be poured forth on desolation [desolator?]

From what you asked above, it seems you are doing a word for word, literal translation.
And are using Key #'s, of Strongs (?)
What Bible version?

The best translation you can get, is from your own of the original Hebrew as written by Daniel, during 539 B.C. , being the Hebrew without the vowel points, of latter transcribers.
You should have a solid background of Biblical History, and a full knowledge of the Law, Prophets, Psalms.
For over 2500 years, biblical scholars have tried to understand the message of Seventy sevens, given to Daniel.

The best way to study it, in English with use of more than one bible version, i.e. ; KJV, NKJV, NIV, ASV, RASV. While a word for word study in Hebrew is useful, it is better to look at the message, from the standpoint of Daniels prayer.
Where the common interpretation, leads to Christ Jesus, the decrees of historical kings, and ends at 70 A.D.

Where the message given to Daniel, should and does reveal more, as in the following;

The First and Second coming of Christ.
God's plan for man.
Historical dates and decrees of man.
Historical Decrees and Commands of God.
The symbolic Month of the Lamb of God.
The Rest Years, of Jubilees. (that Heaven and Earth attest to !)
The Antichrist, error of the pagan Romanized church.

All the above can be shown and recorded (transcribed) in a timeline chart, with scriptural reference and witness, as Seventy Sevens in the Appointed Times of God.

The Four Gospels are no longer in disagreement, with understanding of the Seventy sevens message, and God's Word, The Law, Prophets, Psalms. Giving a greater undrstanding of Daniels 70 Weeks message.

My study of this commenced on the Fortieth Year of Israel's Statehood, and will be ready for publication soon, while graphic design work nears completion.

Come O' Lord,

ben Oddo

InChristAlways,

I'd like to provide some insight to Daniels background. Daniel is more connected to Jesus, then the mention of Daniel, in Matt. 24, and the message of Seventy weeks.

Turn to Matt. 1:11, Josiah, the father of Jeconiah and his brothers !

go to; 2Ch. 36: 1-9 and read. Now turn to Dan. 1: 1-17. Here Daniel is one of the sons of nobility, or even of the royal family.

In Jesus's Genealogy, Matt:1:17, there are three groups of 14 generations.
For a total of 42 , And that would be 14 from the message given to Daniel, of the Seventy Sevens/Weeks. Or during the period of 70 years.

Turn back to 2 Ch. 36:20-23, which brings it back to the period of Daniel, the 70 Weeks, the Sabbaths of the Land, the message is of the Anointed One, (the Lamb of God); the Temple, the Holy City, the people, etc.

The Message given to Daniel, is in My opinon, is a Gem of Scripture, and the key to the Alpha and Omega. All being framed in a week of sevens, or multi-sevens, and being in the middle of the week(s). From the Creation Week in Genesis, to the Second Coming of Christ in Revelations, the message given to John, by a messenger from God.

All that I stated earlier are revealed, in Daniel's Seventy Weeks. It proves the Friday Crucifixion, a dogma and decree of Rome, and Easter is false.
And it proves the observance of Passover today, is one day later than the appointed time set by God, that Moses and Joshua observed. The Seventy Sevens message would of corrected the error, if the message were understood. Even the early popes of Rome, lost sight of the birth and Passion week of Christ Jesus, when they attemped to renumber the years, as B.C. and A.D. and were still off, from the appointed times of God.

The First Christians, knew the appointed times, they understood Daniels message, even up to the time of Polycarp, and Polycrates in the East, understood the times, as taught by Jesus to the Apostles.

Daniel 9:25 discusses the seventy weeks. In ancient Jewish times there were several references to a week representing 7 years. Plus if we use actual weeks nothing happened in those weeks/years. First we have to determine the starting point.

Nehemian 2:1, 5-8 the word went forth to rebuild the walls around Jerusalem "in the 20th year of Artaxerxes the king". That would have been 474 BC as history tells us. Forward 20 years takes us to 455 BC when the word went forth to restore Jerusalem.

Now the first seven weeks go by (49 years) and that takes us to 406 BC and is exactly when Jerusalem was rebuilt.

Nowwe go into the next 62 weeks (434years) until the Messiah arrives. If we take into account there is no 0 year the 434 years takes us to exactly 29 AD when Christ was Baptised and assumed the title of the Messiah.

Now we have I week left (7 years). The half of the one week (3 1/2 years) represents Christ Ministry up until he was "cut off" in the year 33 AD. I believe the second 3 1/2 weeks take us up to 36 AD and quite honestly I am not real clear exactly what this time frame represents. I believe it to be when the Apostles begin their missionary wrks, but perhaps someone else may be more know more details about these last 3 1/2 years after Christs death and what it represents? Peace tommy

InChristAlways said:
Daniel 9:24 70 7's, he is decreeing [#2852] on people of you and on a city of a holy of you, to shut up[#03607] the transgression[#06588] and finish[#08552] sealing[#02856] up sin["02403] and to atone/cover[#03722] over iniquity[#05771] and come into/enter[#0395] in righteousness[#06664] of eons[#05769] and to seal up[#02856] vision[#02377] and prophet[#05030] and to annoint[#04886] holy[#06944] holy ones[#06944]
OK, the last 3 1/2 years was for Christ to annoint the Holy ones for them to begin their ministry and that completes the 70 weeks.

Back