Sunni vs Shi'a

Muslims sects have been lead astray to extremes

Shia do a lot of Shirk (Associating partners with Allah), they visit Graves in Kerbala and all over the world......lamenting and praying to the dead for help.

Hi
It is not Shia alone who do a lot of shirk (Associating partners with Allah), there are Sunnis also who do it e.g. Brailvis in India or in Pakistan who are thought to be majority sect there. They are a branch of Sunni Hanafis and even other Hanafis say for instance Deobandi Hanafis accuse them of shirk. The Brailvis do dua to Syed Abdul Qadir Jilanee and call him openly when in trouble .The Brailvis also visit Graves of their Peers or elders and even proselytize on their graves and do dua to them.
So there are wrong concepts in Shias and Sunnis as well. The solution is that the verses quoted above by me from Quran the common source are presented before them with politeness, reason and rationality. Then the improvement could come into them and the needed solidarity and unity is established in them.
In fact most of the Muslims sects have been lead astray to extremes; there are some who commit Shirk and they know not while there are others who have become atheists and they know not. The balance and the truth is in the middle. The improvement could be made only by presenting the arguments from Quran and Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad Khatamun Nabiyyeen.
Thanks
I am an Ahmadi – a peaceful faith in Islam

same is the case of almost every revealed religion of the world

wow this sounds familiar..
I can think of several examples of how this is like Christianity vs Judiasm or Protestant vs Catholic or Christian mystics vs Fundamental Christians.. A huge part of it is some people dont accept other book as being God-inspired.
Interesting thought.. thanks :)

Hi
You are right sir, as I have pointed out in my previous post, mistakes of sorts in the Shia sect as well as in Sunnis sects; the same is the case with almost every revealed religion of the world, be it Christianity or Judaism or for that matter almost any other religion. The solution is also the same; to return to the Original Word of God in the original language revealed on the ProphetMessenger of that religion, and the original tradition (act performed by that ProphetMessenger, explained by me elsewhere in this forum, and not the verbal tradition made or sorted by the clergy for which they were never authorised.
Thanks
I am an Ahmadi - a peaceful faith in Islam working for unity of all the religions of the world with peaceful means.

Sahabah (r.a) became infidel by denying the divine right (Wilayat) of Hazrat Ali. First three caliph and other Sahabas became infidel by denying the divine right of (Wilayat) of Hazrat Ali. (Asool Kaafi, Page No. 420)

This is from a Shia book in which the Ashaab R.A are clearly refuted as Kaafirs. NAUZUBILLAHI!

and they say why sunnis feel offended >_>

That is right; but how to resolve such issues? That should be done peacefully and from the resources which are common to both the groups ie Quran and Hadith which do not contradict with Quran. Fighting and shedding blood of the brothers is no solution. You know Isalm means peace or submitting to GodAllahYHWH in peace, if this is not done then anybody who fights with his brothers goes out of Islam himself.
Thanks
I am an Ahmadi - a peaceful faith in Islam working for unity of all revealed religions with peaceful means.

It's hard not to watch the news these days and see a story about Sunnis and Shi'as murdering each other in Iraq.

What I'd like to ask is how both Sunni and Shi'a members here regard the other - is it a case of one being absolutely heretical, or is it more a case of misguided but otherwise welcome brothers and sisters?

Also - how do you feel personally about the deaths of Sunnis by Shi'as and Shi'as by Sunnis in Iraq?

sunni and shia came to be from polotical split and slowly it got worse, this is way deviding is wrong.

may Allah {STW} for give all those who do wrong.

Back