Greetings!

chijee

Reaction score
Greetings all and congratz on the great forum. ;)

First of all, I'm not too keen on intoductions, mainly because I fear that my waffling may bore readers silly, but as there's a topic, I'll try and be brief.

My name is chijee, or these are my initials anyway. I'm half Italian, half Spanish, live in Sardinia, Italy, but was educated and previously lived in the UK. I'm female, 45, married with 2 children, teach English and translate various material. Was born and brought up as a catholic, but haven't practiced for years and just consider myself a christian of no particular denomination.

I'm interested in religion, philosophy, politics and current affairs, world issues or 'the meaning of life' in general.

My main endeavour in life, is the search for truth and wisdom, but always trying to face everyday with a sense of humour in mind.

Well, that's me for now....don't say I didn't warn you :p

Namaste
Hola
She she nee
Hello
Et waa
Top of the morning to ya,
What it is
What it was
What it shall be.
:)

Great name "chijee" does it mean anything?
Nice avatar too. :)

Chijee...it's always a pleasure to welcome another peacenik.

Welcome to CR and I'm looking forward to your posts. We are a fun-loving bunch, and try to be wise occasionally...but often fail miserably at it. But we do keep trying.

flow....:)

Hey Chijee, great to have you at CR, I look forward to seeing you out on the boards.

Thanks all for the warm welcome...it's nice to be on board.

YO-ELEVEN-11 said:
Great name "chijee" does it mean anything?
Nice avatar too. :)
No, chijee doesn't mean anything in particular as far as I Know, just my initials C & G sounded out using the Italian alphabet. It would be 'see-jee' in English...I know, not very original :eek:

I'm also looking forward to posting in the many interesting topics, but before then, I think I have a lot of reading to catch up on in order to get into flow of things.
Till then, probably best to loosen up a bit in the 'lounge' :)

chijee said:
Thanks all for the warm welcome...it's nice to be on board.

No, chijee doesn't mean anything in particular as far as I Know, just my initials C & G sounded out using the Italian alphabet. It would be 'see-jee' in English...I know, not very original :eek:

I'm also looking forward to posting in the many interesting topics, but before then, I think I have a lot of reading to catch up on in order to get into flow of things.
Till then, probably best to loosen up a bit in the 'lounge' :)

Cool. I am sure you will not have a problem with any of the topics.
Just be your self.
:)

Welcome chijee:).

We have an occasional storm here, but nothing that doesn't point to the blossoms and fruit that usually follow. Season for everything....

I am often surprised by the origin of screen names here. Interesting study in itself! Thanks for sharing yours.

Enjoy CR. I do.

InPeace,
InLove

Back