Daily Wisdom Saying

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery

“Democracy arose from men’s thinking that if they are equal in any respect, they are equal absolutely.” - Aristotle​
Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine​

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.
Leo Tolstoy

when we lose our selves in love, creativity, the Transcendent, or in our own hearts, we are allowed to feel what living is like. only in surrendering something absolutely can we gain (or learn) anything.

Love is a snowmobile running across the tundra. Suddenly, it flips over trapping you underneath. At night the ice weasels come.
-Matt Groening

JJM said:
Love is a snowmobile running across the tundra. Suddenly, it flips over trapping you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come. -Matt Groening

:D Life In Hell rocks.

ok, back on topic:

"surrendering to incomprehension is better than trapping one's self in ideas."

You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him to find it for himself.
Galileo Galilei

A little lighthearted Daily Wisdom Saying

"NOTE TO SELF: habanero chili milkshake not as refreshing as it sounds." - Tako the Octopus (Deep Fried Live! http://www.8legged.com)

No, this isn't my web site (I don't have one) but it is one I go to regularly. It's an online cooking show hosted by an accident-prone octopus and the recipes are usually rather good. :)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Patriotism is not so much the protecting of our land as preserving the land of our children.

-Jose Ortega Y Gasset

A greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our disposition not our circumstances.

-Martha Washington

Back