Libervative Consiberal

Hey Mark,

It's interesting, isn't it, that we have the same programming, and yet the "spirit" impresses us in diabolically different ways. How does that happen? I mean, I'm definately led in the direction I'm going, and empatheitically, and by extension, I'd say that you are too. So, is the "spirit" an objective thing, or is it a function of an individual's personal experience?

Chris

Oh, yeah! I'd say the Spirit leads men according to their need and capacity. G-d makes everything beautiful in His time.

He (she) works with the material available to "draw all men" and everything works around to the glorification of G-d in the end.

I realize how corny this sounds coming from me, but it's really how I feel.

(Blind men of Hindustan, etc.):)

P.S. Prince and the Pauper...

Parrallel lives...unaware of the other...and yet linked, somehow...

He works in mysterious ways, His wonders to perform!

It has been shown that quantum complimentarity between wave forms and particles can theoretically work simultaneously over distances of billions of light years. If we actually "were" created in their image, that would explain a lot of the prior mythologies wouldn't it ?

flow....:cool:

It has been shown that quantum complimentarity between wave forms and particles can theoretically work simultaneously over distances of billions of light years. If we actually "were" created in their image, that would explain a lot of the prior mythologies wouldn't it ?

I haven't ignored this post. I keep reading it but nothing happens!:eek: It's like I stopped to think and forgot to start again.:D

Would you comment further?

I haven't ignored this post. I keep reading it but nothing happens!:eek: It's like I stopped to think and forgot to start again.:D

Would you comment further?
Translation: Broad vision, narrow path.

... jesus, as a man, must also have encountered similar dilemmas... should he go along with orthodoxy, should he become more political, should he preach or keep his mouth shut... some things don't change...

Back