Perfection

Since God made us individually, I should think perfection for us implies the state in which we ourselves are the very best we can be. God is not looking for carbon copies (how boring would that be?). Rather, we need to find our purpose and the essence of ourselves that reaches the pinnacle of who we are, or who we can become. The Laws of God are there to keep us from being distracted from obtaining that purpose. We are made to function in a certain manner and those laws are sort of the maintenence and fine tuning that can guide us toward the goal of perfection. When we understand the whys of these Laws, we understand how the application of the Law will benefit us. We will see growth when we obey these Laws not because they are some rules for us to follow blindly, but that there is a "rightness" in following them. Then we will not be following the letter of the Law, but the Spirit of the Law.

Been really busy for a while. :)
All answer are welcome.

wow.
Guess humanity has a chance after all.. :)

Lets keep it going.
Lets explore this idea.
keep it going...

all posts are welcome.

Perfect.
Hmm.
There it is!

A moment?
One last glimpse of the sun before it dips below the horizon?
Is it the sun or the sight?

I do not know what perfection is, but that I ask ; may be a good start to finding out!

I go with that Rustic... especially the momentary bit. Perfection is a moment that is soon gone.

tao

Back