billions of habitable planets

"They will all be taught by Jehovah."—JOHN 6:45.
He is the omniscient One, the all-knowing One, "the One telling from the beginning the finale."—Rom. 11:33, 34; Prov. 2:6; Isa. 46:10

All your sons will be persons taught by Jehovah, and the peace of your sons will be abundant." "I, Jehovah, am your God, the One teaching you to benefit yourself, the One causing you to tread in the way in which you should walk."—Ps. 32:8; Isa. 54:13; 48:17.
We read at 2 Peter 3:13: "There are new heavens and a new earth that we are awaiting according to his promise, and in these righteousness is to dwell." ................... sorry i keep forgetting that this is not the christianity thread . gone
gone but one more thing...

We touched on that issue some time ago in the Gaia thread. I think it a very credible and plausible explanation for how life became so abundant so quickly on the early Earth.

Tao

Tao, ac/dc rock. If we did a "jailbreak", with "tnt" we'd probably be a bit "thunderstruck" as long as we didnt get to "hells bells". For those about to rock, we salute you. (sorry couldnt help myself)

Matter Is a Form of Energy. The Bible is in perfect agreement with the scientifically proved fact that matter is a form of energy. Man has discovered how to release energy from matter in his atom bombs and in his nuclear power stations. The Bible shows God to be the source of the energy locked up in the material universe. We read: “Raise your eyes high up and see [bodies of the solar system, stars, galaxies]. Who has created these things? It is the One who is bringing forth the army of them even by number. . . . Due to the abundance of dynamic energy, he also being vigorous in power, not one of them is missing.” (Isaiah 40:26) “He is the Maker of the earth by his power.”—Jeremiah 10:12.
So God himself is the Source of all the “dynamic energy” that was needed to create the universe.

Back