Signs of the Last Day

kindest regards, abdullah,

so the post then is literal and not to be taken symbolic? that is amazing, you know? i will have you know that i myself am a Christ follower to the core and the only thing that i disagree with was that He Himself dies eventually? unless there is more written about the day of Judgment. if there is can you let me in on this knowledge if not just give me a link, ok? this is very fascinating. thanks and God bless you...

Salaam Salina's

Just realised that my response to your above post was inadequate, so here are a few links that lists many signs of the last Day:

Signs of the day of judgement imam mahdi, isa, dajjal - IslamCan.com#

Signs before the Last Day

InshAllah there is enough there to keep you satisfied :); hope you havn't lost interest in them :)

Peace

without pursing differences; can we focus on the combining truths of what each can equally see as the 'signs of the last day' ...

for example; the end result being World Peace; can we agree on that?

ofcourse!, 'world peace' is what the signs say too :), but as we see, it will only be temporary [lasting for a few centuries?], but then that state ain't gonna last that long iether, for soon it's gonna be time to 'face the music' :eek::eek:

It's interesting how in some ways Christian eschatology and Muslim eschatology match up, and in other ways they depart.

For instance, the Christian antichrist is alleged by some to be one-eyed and without the use of one arm. It's speculated that this is the result of the head wound he will receive and then be healed from.

I'm not sure what I would think if Jesus returned and proclaimed the truth of Islam. ;)

It's interesting how in some ways Christian eschatology and Muslim eschatology match up, and in other ways they depart.

For instance, the Christian antichrist is alleged by some to be one-eyed and without the use of one arm. It's speculated that this is the result of the head wound he will receive and then be healed from.

I'm not sure what I would think if Jesus returned and proclaimed the truth of Islam. ;)

Hi heavenblades,

a lot of Islamic teachings and Christianity matches up, for the reason that Islam and the original teachings of Christianity [which is now somewhat distorted] are from the same source :)

Salaam--

Long time have not been to this forum. How's everyone?

Anyway. I don't think that Christians claim anywhere that the anticrhist will be one-eyed. They do claim that he will get a mortal wound in the head, which will cause him to die but he will resurrect--to mimic Jesus pbuh.

On the other hand, we Muslims believe that the antichrist will be born with a strange eye, or one-eyed.

I think this all goes back to the religion of the one-eyed. We know what religion this is: the egyption religion in Horus or whoever the guy was who supposedly had one eye fall out. His symbol is the 'all-seeing' eye, or the eye of ra.

I think that the Revelation does well to point out to the religion of the one-eyed, when John says in Revelation: he was, now he is not and then he will be.

It's just that there will be a lunatic leader who will claim that he is the one-eyed monster worshipped by ancient Egyptians so many long ago.

Hi Amica

I must say that i disagree with the fact that we are arriving into 'the last days'. You know every century someone seems to think the end is nigh. The thing with the media is that they need to come up with stories... Bees dying out? :confused:

Trust me if your waiting for the world to end you're going to be waiting a long time:D.

I dont think the world is going to end, but i do think that bees dying out maybe has something to do with the number of mobile phones which increase on a daily basis.

Salaam--

For a while the scientists were saying that they did not know the cause for the bees dying. Now, they are saying the most likely reason are the genetically modified crops.

According to the Muslim prophecies, the antichrist/Dajjal will be able to cause nations either to starve or to experience abundance in various ways (food, rain, economically, etc). Today, we have the farmers around the world forced to buy into producing the genetically modified crops. This is to make them dependent on the already present antichrist/dajjalic system.

Back