Snoopy - Petition

What I thought was an innocuous comment about possible retirement from CR has instigated some completely unexpected and very touching posts from folk. Thank you everybody for all those (including a Lurker in Limburg – hi Scarlet!). And I must make a special mention of Sally, for starting this thread off. Trust me, it won’t be forgotten!

s.

Hi Snoopy..so good to 'ave yer back.

What'd you think of the Chemical Bros. bit ? It sent me a message about our collective state of affairs.

Just keep on keepin on...and it's my impression that Sally will be shoe shopping for quite some time. Maybe a personal appeal from you would help, but she is, to say the least, one smart and strong willed person.

flow....:cool:

Hi Snoopy..so good to 'ave yer back.

What'd you think of the Chemical Bros. bit ? It sent me a message about our collective state of affairs.

Just keep on keepin on...and it's my impression that Sally will be shoe shopping for quite some time. Maybe a personal appeal from you would help, but she is, to say the least, one smart and strong willed person.

flow....:cool:

Thanks flow.:)

Hi Snoopy...These days I don't go looking for new music. I just let it run into me once in a while. I'm still caught in a time warp of old school R&B. I was paying attention to Amy Winehouse until her recent troubles, but all that stuff certainly doesn't detract from the quality of her music.

Thanks for the link. I missed that particular comeback. I'm missing more and more than that these days...guffaw, guffaw .

flow....:p

And I must make a special mention of Sally, for starting this thread off. Trust me, it won’t be forgotten!

:eek: Oops me thinks I might be in trouble.

Hee, hee, it worked though, it is virtually impossible to leave people that express love for you (I may have to take up blackmail for a living). :p

Sally, here's a hint: go for the ballet slippers. ;)

Oooh look, they are a very reasonable price but not sure they will hold up long on egyptian roads.Would look very pretty under my galabaya though, satin peeping out yeah I like that idea. :D

You might just be.:p

Snoop.

Yo Snoop

I am the Queen of the naughty spot, so I refuse to go there myself.

It is so great to see you posting again, gives me a warm squishy feeling, thank you. :)

Back