Hello

Archangel

Reaction score
This looks like a good place to learn things.

I am from a N. American tribe which was once the spiritual governing tribe, but was wiped out. There are very few of us left. We are similar to most Apaches, but are quite different in some ways.

I see many faiths in the world, but know that there is but one God and subsiquently one Religion. I consider myself a salvationist and hope for the best expediency of that ultimate goal for humankind. My idealistic nature hopes for unity in that sense. I am regarded as somewhat of an eccentric, but also known for having certain profound perspectives on things. So I have been checking out some new forums where I might fit in well, and this one looks positive to me.

Thanks, and I hope everyone has a good weekend.

Zdrastvuitsye, hola, shalom, salaam, Dia dhuit, namastar ji, hej, konnichiwa, squeak, meow, :wave: Archangel.

Which spiritual governing tribe, if I may so inquire? I took a few classes in the American Indian Studies program here at school, and I'm still in contact with the main professor that I dealt with (although he's in the process of retiring) and I'm rather curious (curiosity killed :kitty:, satisfaction brought :kitty: back to life.) You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. :)

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Back