Evangelicals raise $8.5 m. for Jewish state

This is an argument in which I will not be sucked into, but I am sure God really appreciates your help.

Yes, because we can presume what God thinks. Ahah. No. But I certainly think he would be interested in social injustices in the Holy Land.

Related article and video concerning CUFI--got no responses on the other board. But it is related to this thread, so I'll go ahead and put it here.

http://www.comparative-religion.com/forum/clash-of-apocalyptic-views-can-8171.html

InPeace,
InLove

as salaam aleykum habibty

That was the best 40 minutes I have spent for a long time, thank you so much. I was most impressed with both Rabbi Lerner and Dr Weber.

A couple of things struck me very hard during watching the video's:

1. The hate monger, while talking about a possible Iranian nuclear strike against Israel, said "you think gas is expensive now". :eek: It just goes to demonstrate how so much of this hatred is fuelled by oil. (no pun intended)

2. The person doing the voiceover for the hatred video kept pronouncing the organisation as kuffa - not a stones throw from the Arabic word kuffar, meaning unbeliever. ;)

3. Dr Weber when asked about the political influence this group has, replied the peaceful are not organised. That struck home with me, the hate mongers on all sides are well organised, their hatred fuels their efforts. It is certainly time us peaceful folk get around to recognising that and doing something about it.

4. My favourite statement from the whole thing was when Rabbi Lerner said the land was promised twice by G-d, both to the Jews and the Arabs (as both are descended from Abraham). Why? So we can reconcile and unite - we just haven't done it yet. I pray that day will come soon.

I wish the world had more people like these two gentlemen, or at least ones that would speak out. Thank you so much for sharing that with us and I hope many people will take the time to watch and learn.

Salaam sister

Back