OK, so...

• Thread starter Eclectic Mystic
  • Start date
I have my balaclava ready but of course it has a silly headband with arabic writing on and that explosive belt is so itchy.
So. Uh. Yea...over here we spell it baklava, and I didn't say dynamite I said dolmades. So. Uh. Yea... we'll eat before we escape, make sure 17th and flow don't know.

Mmmmmmm...baklava...honey, nuts, philo dough, cinnamon and a touch of nutmeg...hot oven for thirty minutes...mmmmmm...finger lickin' good....

Of course a main course of spanokopita with bechamel sauce would work just as well, along with some retsinas wine

flow....:p

So. Uh. Yea...over here we spell it baklava, and I didn't say dynamite I said dolmades. So. Uh. Yea... we'll eat before we escape, make sure 17th and flow don't know.

Mum's the word ;) Oops sorry the dynamite is just force of habit, anyway we might need to blow our way out. :D

Mmmmmmm...baklava...honey, nuts, philo dough, cinnamon and a touch of nutmeg...hot oven for thirty minutes...mmmmmm...finger lickin' good....

Flow will you go and eat something please, you are obsessed by food today and it's making me hungry.

Back