Solution for Humanity!!!

nobody goes on about "arab control" but i think oil has a larger voice than "israeli security considerations" do.

Interesting call. :)

I'll also move this thread to the Islam board, as I really should have nuked the opening post as proselytising when first published. :)

I am sorry for my basic english. I do type with little regard for who is reading it .I am sorry. My question is this. In your opinion how would a woman be regarded if she was the mother of some children and she had not ever married. I am curious to know how this woman would live under muslim life. and would her children be accepted in the community. Where I live, it is a almost normal situation. It doesnt make this woman a bad person to me. What do you think?

this is a problim in arab CULTURES and not in ISLAM

know the difference :cool:

"The term interfaith or interfaith dialogue refers to cooperative and positive interaction between people of different religious traditions, (ie. "faiths") at both the individual and institutional level with the aim of deriving a common ground in belief through a concentration on similarities between faiths."

Interfaith - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here Here! (or is it There There when referring to comments made in cyberspace). Anyway - I completely echo your sentiments.

Peace.

Back