Muslims Are Fundamentalists And Terrorists

islamis4u

Vision To Spread Islam
Reaction score
Why are most of the Muslims fundamentalists and terrorists?

Answer:

This question is often hurled at Muslims, either directly or indirectly, during any discussion on religion or world affairs. Muslim stereotypes are perpetuated in every form of the media accompanied by gross misinformation about Islam and Muslims. In fact, such misinformation and false propaganda often leads to discrimination and acts of violence against Muslims. A case in point is the anti-Muslim campaign in the American media following the Oklahoma bomb blast, where the press was quick to declare a ‘Middle Eastern conspiracy’ behind the attack. The culprit was later identified as a soldier from the American Armed Forces.

Let us analyze this allegation of ‘fundamentalism’ and ‘terrorism’:

1. Definition of the word ‘fundamentalist’

A fundamentalist is a person who follows and adheres to the fundamentals of the doctrine or theory he is following. For a person to be a good doctor, he should know, follow, and practise the fundamentals of medicine. In other words, he should be a fundamentalist in the field of medicine. For a person to be a good mathematician, he should know, follow and practise the fundamentals of mathematics. He should be a fundamentalist in the field of mathematics. For a person to be a good scientist, he should know, follow and practise the fundamentals of science. He should be a fundamentalist in the field of science.

2. Not all ‘fundamentalists’ are the same

One cannot paint all fundamentalists with the same brush. One cannot categorize all fundamentalists as either good or bad. Such a categorization of any fund amentalist will depend upon the field or activity in which he is a fundamentalist. A fundamentalist robber or thief causes harm to society and is therefore undesirable. A fundamentalist doctor, on the other hand, benefits society and earns much respect.

3. I am proud to be a Muslim fundamentalist

I am a fundamentalist Muslim who, by the grace of Allah, knows, follows and strives to practise the fundamentals of Islam. A true Muslim does not shy away from being a fundamentalist. I am proud to be a fundamentalist Muslim because, I know that the fundamentals of Islam are beneficial to humanity and the whole world. There is not a single fundamental of Islam that causes harm or is against the interests of the human race as a whole. Many people harbour misconceptions about Islam and consider several teachings of Islam to be unfair or improper. This is due to insufficient and incorrect knowledge of Islam. If one critically analyzes the teachings of Islam with an open mind, one cannot escape the fact that Islam is full of benefits both at the individual and collective levels.

4. Dictionary meaning of the word ‘fundamentalist’

According to Webster’s dictionary ‘fundamentalism’ was a movement in American Protestanism that arose in the earlier part of the 20th century. It was a reaction to modernism, and stressed the infallibility of the Bible, not only in matters of faith and morals but also as a literal historical record. It stressed on belief in the Bible as the literal word of God. Thus fundamentalism was a word initially used for a group of Christians who believed that the Bible was the verbatim word of God without any errors and mistakes.

According to the Oxford dictionary ‘fundamentalism’ means ‘strict maintenance of ancient or fundamental doctrines of any religion, especially Islam’.

Today the moment a person uses the word fundamentalist he thinks of a Muslim who is a terrorist.

5. Every Muslim should be a terrorist

Every Muslim should be a terrorist. A terrorist is a person who causes terror. The moment a robber sees a policeman he is terrified. A policeman is a terrorist for the robber. Similarly every Muslim should be a terrorist for the antisocial elements of society, such as thieves, dacoits and rapists. Whenever such an anti-social element sees a Muslim, he should be terrified. It is true that the word ‘terrorist’ is generally used for a person who causes terror among the common people. But a true Muslim should only be a terrorist to selective people i.e. anti-social elements, and not to the common innocent people. In fact a Muslim should be a source of peace for innocent people.

6. Different labels given to the same individual for the same action, i.e. ‘terrorist’ and ‘patriot’

Before India achieved independence from British rule, some freedom fighters of India who did not subscribe to non-violence were labeled as terrorists by the British government. The same individuals have been lauded by Indians for the same activities and hailed as ‘patriots’. Thus two different labels have been given to the same people for the same set of actions. One is calling him a terrorist while the other is calling him a patriot. Those who believed that Britain had a right to rule over India called these people terrorists, while those who were of the view that Britain had no right to rule India called them patriots and freedom fighters.

It is therefore important that before a person is judged, he is given a fair hearing. Both sides of the argument should be heard, the situation should be analyzed, and the reason and the intention of the person should be taken into account, and then the person can be judged accordingly.

7. Islam means peace

Islam is derived from the word ‘salaam’ which means peace. It is a religion of peace whose fundamentals teach its followers to maintain and promote peace throughout the world.

Thus every Muslim should be a fundamentalist i.e. he should follow the fundamentals of the Religion of Peace: Islam. He should be a terrorist only towards the antisocial elements in order to promote peace and justice in the society.

Oh I do like Dr Zakir Naik so much.

Now if we can just get all the Muslims of the world to read that, accept that Islam IS a religion of peace and stop blowing themselves and others up life would improve for everyone.

alhamdulilah i also like him Zakir Naik okay, Secondly you would be suggesting that look he copied or something else but the thing is i have also learnt not exact because may be i study in English collages etc but the thing is that my English is not so great as quoted by greymare , so with thought why not put the exact words and because im finding problems in telling people right thing like my other post in the other topic so may be right English will help.

I bet your English is a LOT better than most of us can speak your language. ;) I admire you for trying your best and inshallah your talks on here will elp your english.

Once we know your English isn't so good we will know to ask you questions if we are not sure what you mean.

Namaste all,

i'm not a fan of Dr. Naik as he purposefully distorts and misrepresents my religion.

i can't say that i'm a big fan of any being that engages in such actions to try to aggrandize themselves or to denigrate another religious practice as being "corrupted".

metta,

~v

Every person have different idols or fans, i would not say that you should become fan of his, if you say he is wrong then why do not you debate with him?

who decides what is anti social. and your english expression has improved enormously in such a short time span.

LOL and why had your font all of a sudden changed colour, then changed back again? Looks to me that's someone's been cutting and pasting again...

I have told thousand times again and again i have copied two or three times before knowing it is wrong and i have after that havn't copy paste any okay, so just drop this matter

ok, ok, settle petal. we were just wondering, K? thousand times,?, me thinks you do exagerate. (sorry for my spelling mistakes).
the words "fundamentalist" and "terrorist" now a days make people sit up ;and take notice. Oh, yes I could use them too in everyday situations.I am a terrorist when it comes to child abusers and wife beaters. ( ie: if they dont fear me...... they soon will)(a hobby of mine) I am a fundamentalist in my employment (I am podantic that things are done the correct way). However, mate if you use these terms with reference to your religion (any religion) how can you be surprised when people get agitated???????
there are other muslim people on this forum that can get their point across without useing these words. in this worlds climate, perhaps you shouldnt be surprised with people if they react to these kind of statements harshly.

3. I am proud to be a Muslim fundamentalist

Proud?.... That word doesn't seem to fit..... Something about that statement.... Dunno if I can put my finger on it..... How about, happy to be?

One thing that bothers me... Ok he/she may cut paste now and then... But, give them a break...... They find it hard to speak the English language, and attempting to get a message across perhaps, perhaps.... We can just put aside the constant "OH COPY PASTE COPY PASTE!!! I am going to ingore the more important message here and whine about copying and pasting...." Can we just not... Look at the message? And from this try and start a conversation ABOUT the thread not about if it is copied and pasted..? Just once?

Proud?.... That word doesn't seem to fit..... Something about that statement.... Dunno if I can put my finger on it..... How about, happy to be?

One thing that bothers me... Ok he/she may cut paste now and then... But, give them a break...... They find it hard to speak the English language, and attempting to get a message across perhaps, perhaps.... We can just put aside the constant "OH COPY PASTE COPY PASTE!!! I am going to ingore the more important message here and whine about copying and pasting...." Can we just not... Look at the message? And from this try and start a conversation ABOUT the thread not about if it is copied and pasted..? Just once?

Brother i thank for your support and i would say that look brother according to me every Islamic teachings are very appropriate and so precise and according to mans need and societies need and so nice that it do not have any flaw look brother if Islam teaches kindness then why shouldn't we be proud to be kind!!!

I may agree with you in a sense that we should not be proud yes we should not be proud Islam do not teaches that but it was not said in that respect you say that happiness yes you are right i would say your words are more precise thanks brother again!!!

Im on many forums and I also see "muslim terrorists" used too often. And stupid question like "why are all suicide bombers muslim".

As far as I can tell they are usually referring to the middle east. And if they are going to stereotype it would be more sensible to say "arab" than "muslim". I try to point out that most muslims are not in the middle east. And as far as these things being particular to muslims, oh what a short memory we have to have forgotten Ireland so soon with the catholic/protestant terrorists and suicide bombers.

Im on many forums and I also see "muslim terrorists" used too often. And stupid question like "why are all suicide bombers muslim".

As far as I can tell they are usually referring to the middle east. And if they are going to stereotype it would be more sensible to say "arab" than "muslim". I try to point out that most muslims are not in the middle east. And as far as these things being particular to muslims, oh what a short memory we have to have forgotten Ireland so soon with the catholic/protestant terrorists and suicide bombers.
that is what i want to say

You know, religious leaders often like to scare their congregations. They used to scare us when we were kids, telling us the the 'Jehova's Witnesses' were just waiting in the shadows to come and deceive us - or the Russians with their nukes and their Communism, or the Devil with his demons, or the Mormons (ooh, scary). "Atheists!!! Oh no!!!" And then there's the Muslims.

What do they scare you with at night?

The scarmongering has gone way too far now but we have to accept that certain groups of Muslims are contributing to this atmosphere.

We have seen the demonstrations of Muslims in London with banners saying kill the British, nuke the US etc. Of course I understand that Muslims are angry about what is happening in certain areas of the world, I am too but when Muslims react with violence to any perceived insult and fail to demonstrate when the Taliban beat women for walking too loudly or Saudi beheads another rape victim then attitudes will not change because even the moderates are seen as holding vile attitudes.

We now breed terrorist on our own soil, we have young Muslims in the UK demanding sharia law in the UK, they go on forums and praise Osama & co and pamphlets about how to behead someone get handed out in universities. We, the Muslim community have to stop this, we have to demand reform and not shrug and accept the status quo.

We must use our voices and speak out loudly against oppression within our own society and aginst violence toward others before we demand the attitudes of people in other societies change toward us.

The scarmongering has gone way too far now but we have to accept that certain groups of Muslims are contributing to this atmosphere.

We have seen the demonstrations of Muslims in London with banners saying kill the British, nuke the US etc. Of course I understand that Muslims are angry about what is happening in certain areas of the world, I am too but when Muslims react with violence to any perceived insult and fail to demonstrate when the Taliban beat women for walking too loudly or Saudi beheads another rape victim then attitudes will not change because even the moderates are seen as holding vile attitudes.

We now breed terrorist on our own soil, we have young Muslims in the UK demanding sharia law in the UK, they go on forums and praise Osama & co and pamphlets about how to behead someone get handed out in universities. We, the Muslim community have to stop this, we have to demand reform and not shrug and accept the status quo.

We must use our voices and speak out loudly against oppression within our own society and aginst violence toward others before we demand the attitudes of people in other societies change toward us.

SAlAAM Sister,

Sister i would be brief now because yesterday i wrote it lengthly but my net got disconnected so i can't have it right now so i will be now brief...

Sister first i must clear by writing so im not justifying that we should kill any other person of another country or another faith for Islam, if he or she hasn't done any thing.............. We can not also impose Islam by force also....
Now about your things about Taliban im not a member of Taliban nor i know much about what they do or not but the thing is that Afghanistan is our neighbor and it has similar environment like our one province N.W.F.P, so i little bit know about it. I have already stated my answer on this more presicly at other post in the other post you have read and replied to,
Look you can not judge some country or system from out side unless and untill you sit in it and tell what reallly it is like wise Afghanistan needs are not known to you Afghanistani people need are not known to you, look sister the system Taliban introduced in Afghanistan was according to the need of the people their they wanted complete Islamic Shariah imposed on their country so they did , people were much happier under their control, You are alhamdulilah Muslim you should know that it was Islamic laws and that means Allah LAWS. So some one can't from outside come and start killing the people of government like America is doing in Afghanistan that we will tell how to rule the country it should be like that or it should be not, every country have its own rules and laws to abide if it was under Islamic law then what is wrong in it??? sister it was sovereign country, but complete sovereignty in an Islamic country lies with Allah Almighty and this was what they were doing i do not know of any Islamic Shariah point which become a huddle between the progress of an country or a society other way it improves it, i think im talking to non-muslim but you are a Muslim you should know it. I would say that when Taliban kills if in reality they do kill any civilian, then it is wrong we can not impose Islam on other kill them for it, that thing is wrong but about other aspect i talked i have told it, and about the causes of killing their is other topic which i reminded you sister to whom you reply!!!

Now a days who you call extremists??? who??? Now a days if some one offer five times prayers you say look look he is praying whole five prayers and with it Tahajud also he is extremist look he is praying at extreme, i just do not know whom i talking to Muslim or non-Muslim???? This point has also been explained in the first post in this topic!!!! I do not want to again repeat it!!!

Comming on other point reformiing what????????????? Reforming Islam, how can it be sister you are Muslim you should know it that what is taught by our Beloved Prophet (P.B.U.H) taught is complete and final you can not change it for your needs or needs of society, You do not want to mould into the teashings of Islam rather you want to mould Islamic teachings in the new modern world, that is wrong and forbidden in Islam, what Saudis Arabia does is accord to the Teachings of Islam, and is accord to Islamic Shariah, This is not barabaric thing if you know what is the punishment then why do you do it if you know that it is wrong deed, rather saying to the punishment save your ownself from it and say this deed is wrong. Islam is for eternity when we say Holy Prophet (PBUH) is our last prophet then it means He(pbuh) is till eternity or day of Judgment no one can change now Islamic teaching or reform it according to our own needs, The law made by God or Allah Almighty is ultimate we can not change it!!!!!!!!!!!
Look sister if our generation will come and say look we have not got much time for prayers so please shorten it or make them 2 times a day rather then 5 then what will you do you will say change it because in this world or time it should be reformed when read or say Kalima then it means we accept all the teachings or real teachings of ISLAM without any ifs and buts!!!!!!!! By reforming you mean that islam is not suitable for this age it must be change or nouzbillah Allah did not knew what ask or make a law in older era so we change it NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO Way!!!!!!!!

Now you will read above post and call me extremist................huh...........For example God forbide god forbide god forbide god forbide god forbide god forbide, May Allah save every sister, girl, daughter, mother, or wife in this world from this.......Someone rape come and again God Forbide rapes you, or your mother , or daughter, or sister, what will you do with that person??? You will say that look im not so barbaric so i should not want anything from you and forgive him!!!! I say that forgiveness is greater deed but it is also accord to shariah!!

By writing above reply i in not any way say direct comment on you i just gave an example and nothing more or less then it!!!!!

Sister first i must clear by writing so im not justifying that we should kill any other person of another country or another faith for Islam, if he or she hasn't done any thing..............

wa aleykum salaam

That is what I was saying in my post. You do not agree with killing innocent people, you agree it goes against Islam and yet some Muslims still do this. They shout Allahu Akbar as they cut the head off a journalist or aid worker and they film it so the world can see. These are innocent people, not fighters so where does our religion say we can kill them because their countries government does something against Muslims? These are the actions of some Muslims and it makes non Muslims fear and hate us.

look sister the system Taliban introduced in Afghanistan was according to the need of the people their they wanted complete Islamic Shariah imposed on their country so they did ,

So are you saying that women wanted to be beaten in the street for walking too loudly? They wanted to black their windows so they lived in darkness? That they were not allowed to get medical treatment? That the only hospital in the capital city allowed to treat women had no medical supplies and no running water?

Can you tell me where sharia says women are to be treated in this way?

When I see oppression of women I speak out against it. You may think it is okay to say these people wanted this but I have never in my life met a woman that wants to be beaten or wants to die rather than recieve medical treatment and with attitudes like yours this oppression will be allowed to continue. This is the reform I speak of, reforming of our minds so we live by the real sharia not one that is made up by men to please themselves.

people were much happier under their control,

So why did so many women set fire to themselves? Why did they want to die if they were so happy?

You are alhamdulilah Muslim you should know that it was Islamic laws and that means Allah LAWS.

Yes alhamdolillah I am Muslim, which is why I know they were not Allah's laws.

Please tell me, if Allah wanted women to wear a burka then why did the Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) say that the only part of a woman that should be seen is this and this (indicating the hands and face)?? Do you think our beloved Prophet did not understand the laws of Allah?

When our beloved Prophet said that men and women must seek knowledge do you think he meant to say men must seek knowledge and women must be banned from education?

i think im talking to non-muslim but you are a Muslim you should know it.

As I said in my last post, as soon as you question the laws of men made in the name of Islam people say you are not a good Muslim or not even a Muslim. You just prove what I say is true.

Now a days if some one offer five times prayers you say look look he is praying whole five prayers and with it Tahajud also he is extremist look he is praying at extreme,

What are you talking about? Every Muslim should pray 5 times a day and no that does not make us extremists. But people that oppress and kill and set off bombs in market places with women and children dying - they are extremists and I will speak against them until Allah takes the last breath from my body.

i just do not know whom i talking to Muslim or non-Muslim????

Do you think your words can hurt me? They can not, I am Muslim and only Allah can judge if I am a good Muslim, not you. Our beloved Prophet said we must fight oppression wherever we see it and I see it in some Muslim communities, so I will fight against it.

Reforming Islam, how can it be sister you are Muslim you should know it that what is taught by our Beloved Prophet (P.B.U.H) taught is complete and final you can not change it for your needs or needs of society,

Did I say that I want to change our religion? No, I did not, I want us to go back to our religion. I want us to reform our minds and return to what Allah and our Prophet taught us and forget the man made laws that have been accepted for centuries. I want people like you to go back to the Quran and understand that oppressing women is not a part of Islam.

what Saudis Arabia does is accord to the Teachings of Islam, and is accord to Islamic Shariah,

So you think that Islam says we should kill a woman because she is raped?

You think that women should be banned from driving? Please tell me where the sharia says this.

You think 15 girls should be beaten with sticks and made to go back into a school that is on fire because they did not have their faces covered? All 15 girls died in that building - you think this is what Allah or the Prophet said or wanted?

This you say is Islam!! How dare you try to say this is the law of Allah and say He would want children to die in His name because no-one should see their face. May Allah forgive you for your ignorance and teach you to have compassion for your sisters. I hope you will pray for these girls and for all sisters that are so badly treated by men in the name of Islam.

This is not barabaric thing if you know what is the punishment then why do you do it if you know that it is wrong deed,

Does a woman have a choice when she is raped?

Should girls choose to stay and die in a fire because there is no time to cover their faces?

The law made by God or Allah Almighty is ultimate we can not change it!!!!!!!!!!!

But we have changed it, again and again until we have girls dying in fires, women beaten with sticks for walking or talking too loudly and rape victims being stoned to death. The sharia does not say we must do any of these things but some Muslims do it every day.

May Allah save every sister, girl, daughter, mother, or wife in this world from this.......Someone rape come and again God Forbide rapes you, or your mother , or daughter, or sister, what will you do with that person???

I would want the man or men killed according to our laws and I would even kill them myself but why then in so many places are the women this happens to killed and the men are not punished at all? Where does the Quran or Sunnah say to kill a woman that has been so badly treated in this way? Where does it say that a man that does this should not be punished?

Why did a sharia court order that 6 men from the court must rape a woman in front of the people because her brother was too young to be punished? Tell me where it says a woman can be punished for something her brother does????

Of course you cannot tell me because it is not a part of Islam and yet this happened and it was a sharia court that did it. But you will defend them and ask if I am a Muslim. Please remember that on the Day of Judgement you will be asked about this and you will be asked why you supprted actions that are against the laws of Allah (swt).

You are a wonderful example of what is currently wrong with Muslims. You will accept these things, you will even defend them and will not open your eyes and see that they are wrong and are against the teachings of Allah (swt) and the Prophet Mohammad (pbuh).

So many Muslims are scared to speak out for truth and justice because as you have done with me, they will say "you are not Muslim" or "how can you be Muslim if you do not accept this". Well I will speak out and may Allah be my witness that I am a true Muslim.

Back