Happy Rosh Hashana

Happy Rosh Hashana everyone - my love to each of you and I have special thoughts towards Israel, may its borders (not physical but spiritual) expand into the light and as in the "Song of Songs" I pray that each of us regain the ability to see beneath the outer garmets and regain our souls. Me ke aloha pumehana, poh

Alas, alcohol's contraindicated with two of my medications, but I rarely pass up a decent cup of tea or a bottle of seltzer water.

I might take you up on it if I'm not volunteering somewhere that weekend. If we do miss each other, I might be at the Holiday Folk Fair the following November.

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

L'Shana tova! 5781! Nosh for everyone (courtesy of the :kitty: delegation!) Mulled apple cider and sparkling rosé grape juice to drink!

May everyone stay safe and (relatively) healthy this year and be inscribed in the Book of Life. *amen*

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Wishing a sweet and auspicious year to all!

L'Shana tova, everyone! It's 5782! Nosh for everyone! *the :kitty: delegation enter with their ubiquitous wagons, this time filled with the traditional stuff for the season*

Phyllis Sidhe_Uaine

Mmm, apple crumble pie?

Back